ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against | /428071-snowwywolf | $35 (GGcheats/foul/unknowpumkin is a scam detected hack)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against | /428071-snowwywolf | $35 (GGcheats/foul/unknowpumkin is a scam detected hack)

NewLurker
NewLurker
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 211
Credits: 6

Five years registered

Username: @SnowwyWolf
Profile Link: https://www.nulled.t...8071-snowwywolf
Short Description Of Product/Service: OW hacks
Thread of sales: https://www.nulled.t...-1?hl=overwatch
Screenshots of conversation: Will send proof of payment to staff if required(pm me)
Amount scammed: $35
Additional Information:  The user is a reseller for GGcheats(he get paid via ref link, reselling), which he vouched that the hacks is ""[Undetected]"" on his title 

Spoiler

I got banned. Because he wrote ""[Undetected]"" and lead people into buying the product, he have some responsibility. since the developer(kicked me off the server, never respond) run away with my $35 btc (1 week subscription) and I also lost my OW account because of this guys [products]. I don't care about OW being banned just requesting my $35 btc "DETECTED HACK" that shouldn't ever sold to anyone.

REMOVED.

pm or totallypeppa#0123 (NO Special Character COPY-PASTE THEIR TAG TO Here to check)

IMPORTANT, BEWARE SCAMMER/IMPERSONATOR SERIOUSLY

• ONLY SEND MONEY if I send you my BTC Address or PayPal Via NULLED PM
  • My only Discord "totallypeppa#0123" no Special-Character no badges READ: Lucas's thread
  • if one wouldn't nulled pm confirm identity, they are impersonator !!!

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 99

Eight years registered

@SnowwyWolf you have 12 hours to respond. 

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams

SnowwyWolf
SnowwyWolf
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 26
Credits: 0

Eight years registered

Screenshots of conversation: Will send proof of payment to staff if required(pm me)
Additional Information:  The user is a reseller for GGcheats(he get paid via ref link, reselling), which he vouched that the hacks is ""[Undetected]"" on his title 

Spoiler

I got banned. Because he wrote ""[Undetected]"" and lead people into buying the product, he have some responsibility. since the developer(kicked me off the server, never respond) run away with my $35 btc (1 week subscription) and I also lost my OW account because of this guys [products]. I don't care about OW being banned just requesting my $35 btc "DETECTED HACK" that shouldn't ever sold to anyone.

I have been using this hack for months now and have not got a single ban, you did not get kicked from the Discord server, the Discord server got deleted, if you bothered to check the forums you will see that to be the case.

I did not say the hack is undetectable, I said it was undetected and guess what, for the entire period I have been using it, I have not got banned until I got hit by the same ban that you did. If you have been using a hack for almost 2 months without a single ban, you can safely conclude at the current time it is undetected. It does not matter what hack you by, at the time it can be undetected but if the anti-cheat of that particular game is updated to detect it, what do you expect? There is ALWAYS a risk when using ANY hack, you know this. So no the developer has not kicked you off the server, the Discord got deleted by Discord staff, as they do with all cheat / hack communities. I can even prove I've used the hack for 2 months without issue, I do not hold ANY responsibility for Blizzard updating their anti-cheat, if this is a legitimate reason to chargeback money, any person here who ever sells a hack for any game would be in danger of having to refund if a detection ever occurs? That's ridiculous.

At the point of sale and when I created the thread the hack was indeed undetected, I did not offer nor imply that you will not get banned or that it will remain undetected, it is not my fault Blizzard updated the anti-cheat and you taken the risk that at any point the hack could become detected. That is a risk YOU take as someone cheating in a video game and it is a known risk as well, you cannot say you had no idea that you can get banned for using hacks and I will say it one more time, at the point of creating the thread and since I've used it the hack was undetected, Blizzard updated their anti-cheat to then detect it. This happens for every single hack in every single game, it is a KNOWN risk that you decided to take, no one forced you to purchase, no one can predict when Blizzard is going to decide to update their anti-cheat nor can you with any other game developer.

There is no way I am paying $35 (that I did not even receive in the first place) for someone who purchased a hack, which is against a games ToS that was undetected but eventually became detected. If you think that is how things work I recommend you never purchase a hack for any game ever again because no matter the game or hack, eventually it always becomes detected, the matter of when nobody knows and it is the KNOWN RISK, that YOU take when using hacks.

You want screenshots? Right here :

http://prntscr.com/n08c6o - Discord got deleted, he didn't get kicked.

http://prntscr.com/n08ceo - Date of my purchase.

http://prntscr.com/n08cph - Date of my only ban using the software.

I am not psychic, nor is any other hack developer to know when the company is going to update their anti-cheat, you taken a calculated risk, you decided to buy a cheat that WAS undetected but no where does it say UNDETECTABLE. You got BANNED because you used a hack / cheat in a game which violates their terms of service and they updated their anti-cheat in order to detect the hack. As for "DETECTED HACK" that should never be sold to anyone, with your logic no one should ever sell any hack because detection is never about IF it is about WHEN, by your standards every hack sold should never be sold and is "DETECTED".

P.S. There is a 0% chance of me giving you anything, I did not even get the $35 to begin with, you purchased a hack that was undetected at the time but Blizzard can update their anti-cheat at any moment, you know and understand these risks, you chose to take them, I'm not giving you anything. The fact that you went instantly to a scam report and didn't even contact me in any way also says a lot, since you think I'm somehow responsible it's funny how you made NO contact with me prior to making this thread.

NewLurker
NewLurker
    Rep
    Veteran

Five years registered

Thank for confirming the hack you selling will get accounts banned and it's detected

pm or totallypeppa#0123 (NO Special Character COPY-PASTE THEIR TAG TO Here to check)

• My only Discord "totallypeppa#0123" no Special-Character no badges READ: Lucas's thread

SnowwyWolf
SnowwyWolf
    Rep
    Addicted

Eight years registered

Thank for confirming the hack you selling will get accounts banned and it's detected

My entire post and screenshot evidence was to prove you lied about being kicked from Discord, a quick check on the forum would have shown that to be the case, it showed that the hack upon creation of the thread it was indeed undetected and the moment a detection occurred as is what happens with every hack sold for every game, I posted about it and stopped vouching for the hack since I would no longer be using it and I will not vouch for something I do not use just to get commission on sales, heck read through the replies in the sales thread, my entire purpose was to give people all the information and they can decide if they wish to purchase.

I did not confirm the hack I was posting about would get your accounts banned nor did I say it is detected, yes a single word in my entire post was a typo but when you type the same word over and over again a typo is bound to happen and I edited it before you even replied. It is quite hilarious out of my entire post you ignore the evidence and do not even respond to a single thing I said, this scam report is a joke and you're an absolute joke, try actually replying to my evidence and what I have said but we both know why you're unable to do this because you're a chancer, as I said, you will not get a single cent from me, now reply to my actual post or kindly fuck off.

Semtex
Semtex
    Rep
    я машина

Threads: 30
Credits: 5

Five years registered

@SnowwyWolf you have 12 hours to respond. 

If I may offer my two cents here, as a former employee for Phoenix Digital Group LLC (the parent company of Mombot,(X22?), VA, Aimjunkies,+ more)

You buy cheats with the intent to gain an advantage over other players, and that carries an inherent risk of being banned at any time, of which you agreed was not their fault, nor any resellers such as @SnowwyWolf 's fault.

Cheats marketed as undetected are not flagrantly misrepresenting their product, as for the time being, they are undetected by OW's anti-cheat system or the relevant anti-cheat system.

Any hack/cheat provider also takes a risk when marketing their product, as they know NO SINGLE CHEAT is ever PERMANENTLY undetected and users will get banned. 

With a multitude of anti-cheat software out on the market, each of them is based on different subsystems. Fairfight, for example, takes notes of statistics (kills/deaths/headshots) or other playstyles. Anything that goes above the norm (such as when a user rage hacks) will then garner a suspicious tag by the software. 

Depending on your playstyle and the signature of the hook injected into the game, you could be detected at any moment. Snapping all over the place (no matter what you set your smooth aim at or aiming FOV) will get you noticed by the system, not to mention reported by other players. 

I suggest you follow @SnowwyWolf 's advice and seek help from their forum, as the owner most likely did not 'run away with your $35 BTC weekly subscription' but rather was unable to communicate with you further, as Discord tends to ban certain channels for their activity. 

-Dyrr

NewLurker
NewLurker
    Rep
    Veteran

Five years registered

The day I got banned = the day the server got banned? regardless I had the site owner(foul) as friend in discord but now he unfriended me?

what do you think this is advertise and selling "undetected" hacks to profit from people 

and if we got banned u come up with excuse "ohh no it's ur responsibility ohh it's ""undetected"" but u still get banned ohhhh, I will not refund u ohh coz it's ur responsibility ohh but I wrote "undetected" aimbot/esp on my sales thread"

@Lucas Please kindly read his unedited post of this 

https://www.nulled.t...-35/?p=17508526

https://www.nulled.t...-1?hl=overwatch

Now he's gonna give excuse it's typo

SnowwyWolf
SnowwyWolf
    Rep
    Addicted

Eight years registered

The day I got banned = the day the server got banned? regardless I had the site owner(foul) as friend in discord but now he unfriended me?

what do you think this is advertise and selling "undetected" hacks to profit from people
and if we got banned u come up with excuse "ohh no it's ur responsibility ohh it's ""undetected"" but u still get banned ohhhh, I will not refund u ohh coz it's ur responsibility ohh but I wrote "undetected" aimbot/esp on my sales thread"

@Lucas Please kindly read his unedited post of this
https://www.nulled.t...-35/?p=17508526
https://www.nulled.t...-1?hl=overwatch
Now he's gonna give excuse it's typo

Yes, that is exactly what happened as my screenshot shows, again if you bothered to check the forum yourself you would know this.

Have you made any post on their forum? I'm guessing the very first thing you did was open this scam report. I cannot speak for Foul and the developer is Dopechick, have you contacted them?

Uhm yes if you get banned it is your responsibility, what are you talking about? Any time you use any hack or cheat no matter the game it is a risk you choose to take and it is your responsibility if you get banned. No hack or cheat is undetected forever, it's a constant battle of cat and mouse.

It was undetected, why would I be using a detected hack on my own account? Read every reply in that sales thread and you will see I am all about transparency.

Yes go ahead and read the unedited version of my post, it is exactly the same except on one part out of the whole thing I put detected when I meant undetected. It is funny how you latch on to a single typo I made and you cannot reply to a single other point I have made.

The fact you think you choosing to cheat in a game is my responsibility is just ludicrous. At the point of creating the thread and sales the hack was indeed undetected, hence my account didn't get banned until the same day as yours did, blizzard updated their anticheat.

I'm done replying to you since you refuse to address a single point I make and keep just spamming nonsense because I made a single typo.

If I cared about making profit id have made a thread for each of their hacks and make as many sales as possible but I didn't do that since I've only used their overwatch hack and there is no way I'd vouch for something I've never used nor I thought was decent just to make a profit. This whole idea I did this to make profit is laughable because if profit is what mattered I wouldn't edit and close the thread, I'd leave it up and continue to try to make sales and advertise their other hacks, give me a break.

I'll say it again, I'm not paying you a cent.

s3n47sn34n3n7s
s3n47sn34n3n7s
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 79

Five years registered

Hacks get detected eventually, the undetected tag is not at the moment detected. Everyone knows this, it's common sense when cheating. Just wanting NewLurker to understand.

GGCheats
GGCheats
    Rep

Threads: 0
Five years registered

Hello @NewLurker

Snowwywolf isn't a reseller, nor a staff member. Just because he posted a referral link does not make SOMEONE a reseller  \\ Getting paid commission ++ Reselling are TWO different things

Please get some common sense and learn that getting commission, and reselling are two entirely different things.

Our discord server was terminated, you were not kicked. Foul never adds anybody that is apart of the server. 

Our previous OW build went more than 9 months undetected and recently we were hit with a detection issue -  we've found the detection issue and fixed it -- This was relayed in the overwatch customer forums.

Please don't spread false lies about being kicked out of the server, or never respond as we always respond, and nobody had ran away with your $35 bitcoin.

Edited by GGCheats, 20 March 2019 - 08:48 PM.