ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

False Neg Rep

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
False Neg Rep

Swipe
Swipe
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 5
Credits: 0
Five years registered

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Basically he wanted the free SE I was giving away, but i declined because he joined literally a week ago & has no rep/vouches.

told him he could pay 30% upfront and 30% after, he ignored that gave me his PayPal and said 50% after i receive the money.
ofc Im not gonna do that because who knows if he's gonna run off and go ghost or block me after he gets it. Told him I would if he was repped/vouched for.

Even offered a MM like Lucas, but he blocked me after that and gave me a negative reputation trying to claim I'm sketchy when really I'm not.. which is unfair as hell.

Is there any way this reputation can be removed?
Thank you

@Miro and @Zaida will help you out.

Please send them proof of your conversation, especially the part where you offer the MM, which he declines.

Because @Dailygrinder claims that you are asking for payment upfront, which would be invalid in this case.

Don't do fraud, it's illegal

Swipe
Swipe
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Five years registered

@Miro and @Zaida will help you out.

Please send them proof of your conversation, especially the part where you offer the MM, which he declines.

Because @Dailygrinder claims that you are asking for payment upfront, which would be invalid in this case.

Thats the thing, by the time I was telling him we could use @Lucas as a MM, he blocked me.
Now that he blocked me I cant even reply to our conversation, or even view it.

its like the conversation disappeared

this is everything in my message inbox, nothing with him besides the neg rep he gave me.

Edited by Swipe, 17 March 2019 - 05:14 PM.

BUGGYMAN
BUGGYMAN
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 44

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Five years registered

You werent telling me we can use a mm. your last reply did it. 

That is basically a hate speech. And as a seller saying that to your customer is giving me enough reason to say that you are very inexperienced in selling and because of your reputation also sketchy. 

Swipe
Swipe
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Five years registered

- Now Mrkronos came from nowhere and negged me cuz of this:

even tho that's irrelevant to this, I would like it taken care of as well @Lucas @Miro @BLeach
Thank you.

You werent telling me we can use a mm. your last reply did it. 

That is basically a hate speech. And as a seller saying that to your customer is giving me enough reason to say that you are very inexperienced in selling and because of your reputation also sketchy. 

And yes but I was literally gonna tell you I'm willing to use a MM, but you blocked me.

- Now Mrkronos came from nowhere and negged me cuz of this:

even tho that's irrelevant to this, I would like it taken care of as well @Lucas @Miro @BLeach
Thank you.

And yes but I was literally gonna tell you I'm willing to use a MM, but you blocked me.

Lol you are dealing with amounts higher than $2000 and he expects you to go first. Completely bullshit of MrKronos.

Since

,  i'm pretty sure the rep will get removed.

Both of you are not trusted here for a $2000+ transaction, so only option is to use a MM obviously.

Reason for him not willing to use a MM? Well only reason would be a scam attempt.

It looks very sketchy to me why he would not use a MM. It's free $2000 for him.

Just because he is Aqua ($35) doesn't mean you have to go first. If you upgrade to Nova ($50), does it mean he has go first for a $2000 transaction? Fappa

Swipe
Swipe
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Five years registered

Lol you are dealing with amounts higher than $2000 and he expects you to go first. Completely bullshit of MrKronos.

Since

Both of you are not trusted here for a $2000+ transaction, so only option is to use a MM obviously.

Reason for him not willing to use a MM? Well only reason would be a scam attempt.

Just because he is Aqua ($35) doesn't mean you have to go first. Upgrade to Nova ($50) means, he has go first for a $2000 transaction? Fappa

That's what Im saying, thanks for agreeing with me.

Also @MrKronos liked this other kid's post, and they both neg repped me for a similar reason.

I'm definitely not a scammer, I've been scammed before and I believe in Karma which means what goes around comes around.
Not the type to do people dirty, hence why I said MM for that. Instantly declined, and I'm assuming he's trying to scam but don't know for sure.

Also previously opened this to warn other members so they don't fall into his little scheme :https://www.nulled.t...ential-scammer/
Idk if that will get removed/closed, but it's to warn everyone else because I know he's gonna try and pull the same bullshit he did with me.

Edited by Swipe, 17 March 2019 - 05:40 PM.

That's what Im saying, thanks for agreeing with me.

Also @MrKronos liked this other kid's post, and they both neg repped me for a similar reason.

I'm definitely not a scammer, I've been scammed before and I believe in Karma which means what goes around comes around.
Not the type to do people dirty, hence why I said MM for that. Instantly declined, and I'm assuming he's trying to scam but don't know for sure.

He couldn't even provide the accounts to other buyers, so looks like a failed exit scam attempt to me. Kappa

He also only uses RDP, so very sketchy.

Also, he claims he doesn't crack the accounts? I used to sell Hotel accounts too, and I'm not aware of any other possibility.

MrKronos
MrKronos
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 19

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Eight years registered

Since

Just because he is Aqua ($35) doesn't mean you have to go first. If you upgrade to Nova ($50), does it mean he has go first for a $2000 transaction? Fappa

I never said he must go first Sir ;). If he will really buy, i will go 50%/50% (50% before getting account and after that 50%) from amount that 20%. I declined MM bcs i really don't like and dont use it like many sellers. When he not want to do transaction always he can do nothing. When i will scam he can open scam report i said it. This is all. MM is a services when both of users accept it, when one person dont accept it other side can decline the transaction. Regards. 

Swipe
Swipe
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Five years registered

I never said he must go first Sir ;). If he will really buy, i will go 50%/50% (50% before getting account and after that 50%) from amount that 20%. I declined MM bcs i really don't like and dont use it like many sellers. When he not want to do transaction always he can do nothing. When i will scam he can open scam report i said it. This is all. MM is a services when both of users accept it, when one person dont accept it other side can decline the transaction. Regards. 

First off speak proper english because I can't understand anything you just said.

Second, I asked the person that vouched for you and he said we should use a MM for this big of a transaction.
Also you NEVER SAID 50/50 or whatever ur saying u said, I have the messages stop fucking lying.