ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against | Valeera | $38

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against | Valeera | $38

Memer
Memer
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 153
Credits: 0

Five years registered

Username: @Valeera
Profile Link: https://www.nulled.t.../206680-valeera
Short Description Of Product/Service: League account
Thread of sales: kindredshop.net
Screenshots of conversation: Added Lucas to the convo
Amount scammed: 38$
Additional Information: The account he provided didnt had the guaranteed amount of blue essence, guaranteed 17k, got 2.6k
He told me to email someone, I did, havent responded in the last 4 days.

bleach
bleach
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 532

Seven years registered

@Valeera You have 24 hours to respond.

Valeera
Valeera
    Rep
    Watch your back.

Threads: 78

Eight years registered

I've contacted the seller, he will make a refund asap because he is offline atm.

Memer
Memer
    Rep
    Veteran

Five years registered

Still havent received anything. @Valeera @bleach

bleach
bleach
    Rep
    Veteran

Seven years registered

@Valeera You have 24 hours to refund him.

Valeera
Valeera
    Rep
    Watch your back.

Eight years registered

@bleach @memester101

opening a scam report and keep playing on this account? you can just use scripts or be toxic and what will be with the next buyer after that?

if you not satisfied with the account, you should just don't touch it if you want to get a refund/replacement.

and as i said before in our conversation, we have an attention for customers about BE mission reward expire in every single listed account before "BUY NOW" link

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fm7dmgrL

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F97s8giP

bleach
bleach
    Rep
    Veteran

Seven years registered

@memester101 Explain.

Memer
Memer
    Rep
    Veteran

Five years registered

@memester101 Explain.

My main lol account got banned, wanted to get a replacement, and still willing to.
I'll take a partial refund of 50%, or a replacement.
I thought ill never get the refund as his seller didnt answer in 4 days lol.

I've never saw the BE message, and considering you've removed my page for some reason, I can't go back and check :)
The page advertising 6x time the amount of BE, which that why I bought the account.

Valeera
Valeera
    Rep
    Watch your back.

Eight years registered

My main lol account got banned, wanted to get a replacement, and still willing to.
I'll take a partial refund of 50%, or a replacement.
I thought ill never get the refund as his seller didnt answer in 4 days lol.

I've never saw the BE message, and considering you've removed my page for some reason, I can't go back and check :)
The page advertising 6x time the amount of BE, which that why I bought the account.

@bleach @Memester101

You can check "BE message" on any other account (except of mystery), because this message just did by one-click form for all accounts. For mystery's was hidden in CSS.

Also accounts have the correct amount of BE in their description, because before it was 2 BE fields "BONUS BLUE ESSENCE" and "BLUE ESSENCE".
So when missions has expired, "BONUS BLUE ESSENCE" field was removed and only one field with the correct amount of BE left.

You also wrote in conversation "Lol it didnt say it on the page i bought, please issue a refund or replacement, or ill have to open a scam report" which means you would anyway receive a refund/replacement, just by looking at our reputation on this forum and how long we are working (before buying of course).

We don't refund/replace used accounts by safety reasons. If buyer ever didn't play on it or change email/password, anyway he can recover an account in LoL support.

Memer
Memer
    Rep
    Veteran

Five years registered

@bleach @Memester101

You can check "BE message" on any other account (except of mystery), because this message just did by one-click form for all accounts. For mystery's was hidden in CSS.

Also accounts have the correct amount of BE in their description, because before it was 2 BE fields "BONUS BLUE ESSENCE" and "BLUE ESSENCE".
So when missions has expired, "BONUS BLUE ESSENCE" field was removed and only one field with the correct amount of BE left.

You also wrote in conversation "Lol it didnt say it on the page i bought, please issue a refund or replacement, or ill have to open a scam report" which means you would anyway receive a refund/replacement, just by looking at our reputation on this forum and how long we are working (before buying of course).

We don't refund/replace used accounts by safety reasons. If buyer ever didn't play on it or change email/password, anyway he can recover an account in LoL support.

Not sure about your excuses, Its like I'll advertise that im selling Lol Account with 900 Skins, then will write
*Accounts might not have 900 skins
So its the buyer fault
I'll setlle and a partial refund :)