ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

---

• Please log in to reply
---

Switzerland
Switzerland
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 85
Credits: 0

Eight years registered

Spoiler

DaffyDuck52
DaffyDuck52
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 1
Five years registered

Which part do you need help with ?

Switzerland
Switzerland
    Rep
    Veteran

Eight years registered

Which part do you need help with ?

I managed to code something, just need to polish somethings. do you have a discord?

sunjester
sunjester
    Rep
    Underwurld Admin

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 90
Five years registered

I know the basics of C#, just need some tutor to enlighten me on coding a simple cracker.

I wrote a tutorial about this, search the forum for "sunjester tuts". I will write one for c#, maybe i'll just make a framework for people to use ;)

Switzerland
Switzerland
    Rep
    Veteran

Eight years registered

I wrote a tutorial about this, search the forum for "sunjester tuts". I will write one for c#, maybe i'll just make a framework for people to use ;)

It would be really helpful to learn from your point of view, as a professional coder, what do you aim for when creating a cracker. I learned to create a basic cracker but now I just need to know how to polish it, make the threading better and faster, fix the timeout errors etc...

Id prefer learning from your point of view over things than a framework to copy and paste ^_^ I genuinely believe that we could learn a lot from you

sunjester
sunjester
    Rep
    Underwurld Admin

• PipPipPipPip
Five years registered

It would be really helpful to learn from your point of view, as a professional coder, what do you aim for when creating a cracker. I learned to create a basic cracker but now I just need to know how to polish it, make the threading better and faster, fix the timeout errors etc...

Id prefer learning from your point of view over things than a framework to copy and paste ^_^ I genuinely believe that we could learn a lot from you

the framework would be a DLL and not a copy and paste, but I always release the source. send me a pm so i dont forget, i help quite a few people on here so sometimes i forget about projects/posts

Switzerland
Switzerland
    Rep
    Veteran

Eight years registered

the framework would be a DLL and not a copy and paste, but I always release the source. send me a pm so i dont forget, i help quite a few people on here so sometimes i forget about projects/posts

Oh a DLL, but wouldnt it be like xNet?

sunjester
sunjester
    Rep
    Underwurld Admin

• PipPipPipPip
Five years registered

Oh a DLL, but wouldnt it be like xNet?

I just looked that up (if this is it: https://github.com/X-rus/xNet) and no, it would be easier to use.