ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

VERY HQ COMBOS - PUTIN COMBOS - GAMING / STREAMING / SHOPPING / COUNTRIES SPECIFIC

• Please log in to reply
VERY HQ COMBOS - PUTIN COMBOS - GAMING / STREAMING / SHOPPING / COUNTRIES SPECIFIC

Vouches 0

MrPutin
MrPutin
    Rep
    Knowledge

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 159
Credits: 0

Five years registered
Vouches 0

We are back!

Thread design later.

Simple stuff. We are offering very HQ combos of:

GAMING

STREAMING

SHOPPING

COUNTRY SPECIFIC

NEED ANYTHING SPECIFIC? MESSAGE US.

Price ranges 100K - 10-15$

MESSAGE Putin#5916

Putin#5916

GUTS
GUTS
    Rep
    CrackWhore

Threads: 299

Six years registered

Taking over ? Is he leaving it ? 

Ligma13wrgd
Ligma13wrgd
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 8
Five years registered

yes huge combo list but all are shit lol

heynubker
heynubker
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Five years registered

Absolutely the best combolists services at the moment!
Perfect combolists (many hits)
Variety of categories! (You can filter which ones you want to see)
Perfect support! Very friendly and helping!

CRTV
CRTV
    Rep
    Away

Threads: 882

Five years registered

There have been a few events that have come up recently for me offline that have really shaken my family, causing me to be a lot less active on the forums or even the ability to be at my computer as much.

Anyone that has purchased from me should be able to vouch that my customer service is something that I really take pride in and I feel like I've always been able to offer incredible support until recently. 
With things being heavy at home, it makes it very difficult for me to respond in detail really care as much about support inquiries and with the volume of inbound messages I typically get in a day, it's just been too much. 

I was about to stop sales in general and just continue to add new lists to NextList until memberships ran out but it really felt shitty to just let this project die after the months of work put into it. 

Alaaba is the only person I've learned to really trust over my time on Nulled so I asked him if he would be interested in helping out with the project and since he already knew I was going through troubles, he said he'd help whatever way he could.

As of right now, Alaaba and I are PARTNERS in this still. I am not gone and I am not abandoning project, I just genuinely need extra time to help out with things more important that NextList.

Please contact @Alaaba for any sales or support and he'll do what he can to assist you. 

Don't Be Shitty

-PM ME on HERE for my Discord-

MrPutin
MrPutin
    Rep
    Knowledge

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 159

Five years registered

Absolutely the best combolists services at the moment!
Perfect combolists (many hits)
Variety of categories! (You can filter which ones you want to see)
Perfect support! Very friendly and helping!

Thank you, we like that you enjoy!

yes huge combo list but all are shit lol

Joined yesterday, you have not even been a customer of NextList. 100% Sales trashing.

He answered you:)

Putin#5916

GUTS
GUTS
    Rep
    CrackWhore

Threads: 299

Six years registered

There have been a few events that have come up recently for me offline that have really shaken my family, causing me to be a lot less active on the forums or even the ability to be at my computer as much.

Anyone that has purchased from me should be able to vouch that my customer service is something that I really take pride in and I feel like I've always been able to offer incredible support until recently. 
With things being heavy at home, it makes it very difficult for me to respond in detail really care as much about support inquiries and with the volume of inbound messages I typically get in a day, it's just been too much. 

I was about to stop sales in general and just continue to add new lists to NextList until memberships ran out but it really felt shitty to just let this project die after the months of work put into it. 

Alaaba is the only person I've learned to really trust over my time on Nulled so I asked him if he would be interested in helping out with the project and since he already knew I was going through troubles, he said he'd help whatever way he could.

As of right now, Alaaba and I are PARTNERS in this still. I am not gone and I am not abandoning project, I just genuinely need extra time to help out with things more important that NextList.

Please contact @Alaaba for any sales or support and he'll do what he can to assist you. 

I really appreciate your efforts and dedication toward this Project and the High Quality service that you provide and I genuinely hope that everything goes well for you .

When @ALAABA said he will take over It wasn't really clear enough ,Are we gonna still have the same Quality of lists uploaded every day  ? Or That's going to change ? 

Rocapixx
Rocapixx
Threads: 117

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Five years registered
What happened to Creative?

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.discordapp.com%2F

PayPal DIY Refunding Methods >HERE<
xRockLee is Awesome >HERE<
DISCORD SERVER >HERE<

CRTV
CRTV
    Rep
    Away

Threads: 882

Five years registered

I really appreciate your efforts and dedication toward this Project and the High Quality service that you provide and I genuinely hope that everything goes well for you .

When @ALAABA said he will take over It wasn't really clear enough ,Are we gonna still have the same Quality of lists uploaded every day  ? Or That's going to change ? 

I have left Alaaba with many lists to continue pushing to NextList that'll last him a significant amount of time.

I can assure you that continuing to offer the same quality of combolists or better is something that @Alaaba takes seriously as it was something we talked for quite a while about. 

Don't Be Shitty

-PM ME on HERE for my Discord-

fwx
fwx
    Rep

Threads: 1
Five years registered

Will new combos be the same quality?