ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

reason im moving to thailand.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
reason im moving to thailand.

hug
hug
Threads: 396
Credits: 0

User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Six years registered

this video is the reason im moving to thailand. this guy is actually intelligent  :blush: 

https://www.youtube....h?v=LJVWc0SdzAE

TRADE CRYPTO LIKE HUG DOES AND MAKE $10,000 PER MONTH! https://www.nulled.t...-mit-candidate/

MonkeyBrainn
MonkeyBrainn
    Rep
    Make Friends - Not Enemies

Threads: 54

Five years registered

I agree with this, Pickup can be easier in foreign countries, because of the novelty factor - oh hes American, British, German whateva, buutttt you have to be very carefull with it.

when i spent 2 years in china some Chinese English speaking friends would refer to some westerners as LBH (Loosers back home) 

since when I heard this i knew that they spotted an awkward looking westerner, probably nice guy but with a Chinese girl on his lap taking interest in him for all the wrong reasons, being almost like a fashion accessory and thinking hes rich because hes white, Asian countries being china and Thailand from my experience are very racist to a shocking point, (I got free drinks in some chinese night clubs because the club promoter didnt want me to leave since I was white foreigner and me and my friends made the club look good from a status point.....it was  gross) but it usually goes into a white persons favor hence why girls are alot more open. But  cant say this for every girl obviously there is some girls who just like the novelty of a foreigner. 

You should always at least know how to pickup a girl back home so when you go to foreign countries you dont get scarcity vibe and cling to the wrong woman, but from a fun point of view Thailand, sure have fun, dont try longterm though imo, it will end badly....imo....

Also dont try and do to much game in china. It leads to crazy legal shit (if a woman is upset, she can say anything and try and hurt you legally or want money and the police will never take your side) , chinese women dont really understand the concept of dating or one night stands, it can get scary when shes outside your apartment screaming and waiting for you... Happend to my german friend he had to cross the border to macau befofe she started really trying to hurt him legally 

Always confirm you are talking to me on nulled DM, if I contacted you on any other platform I might be impersonated, so always confirm here. 

Perileos
Perileos
    Rep
    русский

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 227

Eight years registered

I agree with this, Pickup can be easier in foreign countries, because of the novelty factor - oh hes American, British, German whateva, buutttt you have to be very carefull with it.

when i spent 2 years in china some Chinese English speaking friends would refer to some westerners as LBH (Loosers back home) 

since when I heard this i knew that they spotted an awkward looking westerner, probably nice guy but with a Chinese girl on his lap taking interest in him for all the wrong reasons, being almost like a fashion accessory and thinking hes rich because hes white, Asian countries being china and Thailand from my experience are very racist to a shocking point, (I got free drinks in some chinese night clubs because the club promoter didnt want me to leave since I was white foreigner and me and my friends made the club look good from a status point.....it was  gross) but it usually goes into a white persons favor hence why girls are alot more open. But  cant say this for every girl obviously there is some girls who just like the novelty of a foreigner. 

You should always at least know how to pickup a girl back home so when you go to foreign countries you dont get scarcity vibe and cling to the wrong woman, but from a fun point of view Thailand, sure have fun, dont try longterm though imo, it will end badly....imo....

Also dont try and do to much game in china. It leads to crazy legal shit (if a woman is upset, she can say anything and try and hurt you legally or want money and the police will never take your side) , chinese women dont really understand the concept of dating or one night stands, it can get scary when shes outside your apartment screaming and waiting for you... Happend to my german friend he had to cross the border to macau befofe she started really trying to hurt him legally 

Can you just shut the fuck up already

You're here boasting about getting pussy but all you do all day is shitpost about your shit ebook. Turning every post you make to relate to your damn ebook.

o9EUMPy.png

hug
hug
Threads: 396

User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Six years registered

I was talking about Thailand? :thinking:

TRADE CRYPTO LIKE HUG DOES AND MAKE $10,000 PER MONTH! https://www.nulled.t...-mit-candidate/

MonkeyBrainn
MonkeyBrainn
    Rep

Five years registered
Im saying this same mentality of lbh and racisim is also found in thailand in terms of taking advantage. Just be carefull is all

Always confirm you are talking to me on nulled DM, if I contacted you on any other platform I might be impersonated, so always confirm here. 

MonkeyBrainn
MonkeyBrainn
    Rep

Five years registered

Can you just shut the fuck up already
You're here boasting about getting pussy but all you do all day is shitpost about your shit ebook. Turning every post you make to relate to your damn ebook.

I have been a student of pickup for 10 years, and practice it everyday, even today. This is my area of expertise.

Just as a programmer would comment on those topics with his experience im doing so now for this one.

your the most toxic person Ive seen telling people to kill themselves for trying to get better with women and now telling misinformation about my service.
I hope whatever is making your life miserable gets fixed man, really i started thisservice because there is a massive amount of confused men on here and i think pickup can help them like it helped me

i offer 1 on 1 coaching, not an ebook, my website is an accompanying study material to go with that the user can look at, courses custom edited by me. i offer videos and ebooks as part of my service from others, because it will benefit the student to read and listen to audiobooks on certain topics. I could just as easily not include the links to these and my service would still be intact

Perileos
Perileos
    Rep
    русский

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 227

Eight years registered

I have been a student of pickup for 10 years, and practice it everyday, even today. your the most toxic person Ive seen telling people to kill themselves for trying to get better with women and now telling misinformation about my service.
I hope whatever is making your life miserable gets fixed man, really i started thisservice because there is a massive amount of confused men on here and i think pickup can help them like it helped me

i offer 1 on 1 coaching, not an ebook, my website is an accompanying study material to go with that the user can look at, courses custom edited by me. i offer ebooks as part of my service from others, because it will benefit the student to read and listen to audiobooks on certain topics. I could just as easily not include the links to these and my service would still be intact

You can't provide you made all the content yourself, so you're either: selling public shit OR reselling shit. 

o9EUMPy.png

MonkeyBrainn
MonkeyBrainn
    Rep

Five years registered

As I said in my shop post, the  videos which are avaiable for download on other websites are either 

1. ridiculously hard to get content, that has just been released by a PUA tutor for $1000, prime example of one course that would be almost impossible for user to find (because I have access to member login) is 
Todd The System,  and Transformation mastery Academy (academy is updated version of mastery) this just two examples of Pickup products that gets updated around every 2 weeks and finding and downloading all the updates to this course would be impossible so pleas try. Since there is only a download for the base course, but its not complete, i offer updated and complete courses you really cant find and I currently offer 45 of them. My website and content updated daily.

2. The courses have been edited thus unique to be MUCH more educational I provide other videos within the course or chop it up and reconfigure it to be way more digestible, so its even better than the original course. 

3. There is nothing like my website that exsists online. A pickup streaming service working on all devices. 1 terabyte of content in HD streamable that works on the worse of connections, broke up into sections  and categorys and authours its everything you need to know about pickup. The website design and course progression system helps users track their progress. all while getting new content without any effort and 1 on 1 coaching by me

the closest thing you can find is a early 2000s looking dating website  that sells downloadable pirated versions of the incomplete courses that charge twice the amount im charging and its low qualityand again  incomplete courses. and each file download is around 30 gig, i offer instant access to everything with no downloads

Im offering more than just an ebook, why do you think i sold my website as a service!

Alexej27
Alexej27
    Rep
    Brian kinda cute

Threads: 613
Credits: 12

Five years registered

Watching the video its interesting and helpfull 

dont knew most of the things 

~dating simulator

7VWaouY.png

zxItWSY.jpg

Where bob

Louden
Louden
    Rep
    \000/

Threads: 10
Credits: 90

Five years registered

He does have a lot of key points that are true. Sad but true.

Anyways, just keep it for fun if you go over there. keep it simple and don't chase.