ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

The Best Alt Coin you believe in and most importantly WHY

• Please log in to reply
The Best Alt Coin you believe in and most importantly WHY

MonkeyBrainn
MonkeyBrainn
    Rep
    Make Friends - Not Enemies

Threads: 54
Credits: 0

Five years registered

So Im still amassing Alt coins. As well as bitcoin ofc, but interested in any coins not on my radar, I have the usual Cardano, neo, eth

But so far my biggest alt coin holding is ICX ICON

They are South Korean based, they have made massive partnerships with banks, hospitals and Universitys  and connected to large blockchain partners and institutions 

They have a big team and alot of investment and even during this crypto winter are comming out with alot of news almost daily

Second is TenX 

They are working out Payments to be so simple your grandmother could use it , transfering bitcoin and alt coins  to usd or any currency instantly, they also want to make buying bitcoin Much easier than it is now  i like the team behind it especially Julian Hosp, they have acquired large investment to keep the company liquid for years to come (great during this crypto winter) and also have  rewards program for just holding the coin

would be interested in yours especially in the why

Always confirm you are talking to me on nulled DM, if I contacted you on any other platform I might be impersonated, so always confirm here. 

MonkeyBrainn
MonkeyBrainn
    Rep

Five years registered
Come on guys shill me your coin lol, want to see what bags people are holding other than holding

Always confirm you are talking to me on nulled DM, if I contacted you on any other platform I might be impersonated, so always confirm here. 

Acapela60
Acapela60
    Rep

Threads: 0
Five years registered

graes bien 

hax22
hax22
    Rep
    Lurker

Six years registered

Tron has lot of development going on and it has exceeded the number of dapps in the Ethereum network recently. LTC  and XLM are other coins i'm hodling.

greenhawk
greenhawk
    Rep

Five years registered

Most coins are just hyped up and then end up being shitcoins in the end. (I'm looking at you XYO)

austinhwang
austinhwang
    Rep

Eight years registered

VeChain seems to have a lot of potential, as well as Stellar.

Eris
Eris
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 16

Five years registered

Monero (XMR) will be the best alternate coin. It is what Bitcoin was supposed to be. It may have a low price right now but was once at $550USD. Besides the US Dollar fiat, XMR is extremely privacy conscious.

Dash and Zcash look promising too.

MonkeyBrainn
MonkeyBrainn
    Rep

Five years registered

Monero is an interesting coin, I agree, if it becomes king of the darkweb and possibly nulled at some point would be pretty huge, i love the privacy coins and definatley monero is a bag I want to hold. 

Mcafee might be eating his own dick with his bitcoin prediction soon but i think hes right about privacy coins being an underated crypto investment

PyCord
PyCord
    Rep
    Entrepreneur

Threads: 90

Eight years registered

I believed in Enjin Coin (ENJ) when it was 13 cents... it rose to 50 cents and I had ~$4000............... and well now it has been at 3 cents or so for awhile...

I make Discord bots. Hmu.