ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Legit Investment and Earning Opportunity

• Please log in to reply
Legit Investment and Earning Opportunity

hirenshinde
hirenshinde
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 2
Credits: 0

Eight years registered

Hope all of you are doing good.

The project I am gonna describe is by US Based Advertising firm which lets you earn daily, weekly, monthly income based on whatever your capability is:

Starting with Intro of the company and Investment plan discussed later:

Who are Tornado Rising?

Tornado Rising is an advertising and a marketing system, that also put money in your pocket. Aside they being an advertising and a marketing system they have other projects in the pipeline coming out shortly and masternode is one of them.
You have no idea of what masternode is but right but I’ll be explaining that to you in details after this presentation.

Well let me share a bit history about Tornado Rising and the people behind it. Tornado Rising was officially launched on the 9th of April 2018 and the founders are Mr. Billy Alexander and Mr. Richmond Sodokpo, both are from Atlanta Georgia.

Since the day Tornado Rising was born it has only been family and friends that were securing their positions, and during then there was no promotion and just by mouth we were able to accumulate about 660 pro members or activate members. We just began with the promotions this month and that was on the 5th of November. Our target was to reach 1000 pro members before we begin with the promotions back then there was an information that, the first 1000 pro members with their qualified 4 direct referrals will be the founding members and the once to earn from the bonus pool. But the company decided to begin with the promotions now and Tornado Rising is being promoted to about 240,000,000 people around the world.

One thing I like about this company is their transparency and friendliness next, is their support, hard work, commitments and the visions they carry. I’m proud to be part of this revolution and for that the world also needs to know about how genuine and awesome this company is. The founders a super friendly and very helpful, same to the people in the community and the Leaders.
Let me not bore you with too much talk of that and get business going.

I know your interest will be in the masternodes and for that you will have it as soon as you activate your account for only $35, but first I have to explain how to get it or how the business works. Tornado Rising have a straight line or a single leg matrix attached to their system and with that alone after completing 8 levels you will be looking at, about $20,000 and not just it, got a turnover and you will earn over again and again and again plus a monthly residual income of about $65,000 in the 4*8 matrix. More of that is explained in the PDF file attached to this message. Now let me begin on how the business works

Registration is free for all and after registering you become a free member. In order to earn from the business/company one has to upgrade their account to a Pro member and will join the global straight line matrix and earn money, this is the real deal. You also get an advertisement space to promote your business in all cost of a one time payment of $35.00 to activate your account.

The global single leg matrix have no left no right, every one falls on each other in a straight line. That’s when you register and upgrade anybody else that registers after you whether through your affiliate link or not will automatically fall under you.

You can promote anything like network marketing business link or place your items for sale, it could be laptops, cars, cellphones, etc.

How It Works :
There are 8 levels of earning and in each level you receive from 4 people only

But to qualify for earnings you need
1. Direct referrals
2. Indirect referrals

NB: rule number 2 is not your making because the moment you register, all others that register comes under you and so you have got nothing to worry about (I had to mention for the presentation sake)

The Compensation Plan:

#Level1
The system works for you and you earn $140
$40 goes to the company, next $50 is used to upgrade you to level 2 and you make $50 profit (without any personal referrals)

#Level2
This is where you come in.
You need to make 2 personal referrals to earn $200, $100 is used to upgrade you to level 3 and your profit is $100. (anyone that fails to meet the requirements looses their level 2 payment for good!)

#Level3
The system works for you again to earn $400
$200 is used to upgrade you to level 4 and you make $200 profit

#Level4
A little more work from you, you need to make 2 personal referrals to earn $800
$400 is used to upgrade you to level 5, $35 is used to register you into the 4*8 matrix (another powerful income generator program) and your take home is $365

Bingo!
You just entered into make money whilst you sleep zone..
Oh yea! Because the system does the rest of the work whilst you earn.

#Level5
The system works and you earn $1600
$100 goes to the company, $800 is used to upgrade you to level 6, and you make $700

#Level6
Again, the system works and you earn $3,200.
$200 goes to the company, $2000 is used to upgrade you to level 7, and you make $1000

#Level7
You earn from the system without any sweat again! You earn $8000 and
$200 goes to the company, $4000 is used to upgrade you to level 8, and you make a profit of $3800

#Level8
The system again works for you to earn $16,000, $360 goes to the company, $35 is used to re-register you to begin the system again and you take your home $15,605

You can imagine making all these money with only 4 personal referrals & a one time $35 payment and the system doing the rest of the work for you to earn...

Payment Method :
Bitcoin
PayPal
Solid Trust Pay
TR Code

Withdrawal Method :
Bitcoin
PayPal &
Solid Trust Pay (Credit Card & Bank Transfer)

Minimum Withdrawal is $5.00

I know you would like the straight line matrix but your main focus will be on the masternode.

Why am I saying that, because that's where you will earn Daily, Weekly, & Monthly Income and also pays on 4 Levels (3% on level 1 that's your direct referrals, 1% on level 2 indirect referrals, and 0.5% on level 3 and 4 indirect referrals). For one to qualify and benefit from the masternode project have to activate their accounts first with the $35 payment to become a Pro Member in the straight line matrix and that gives you the chance to participate in earning daily income but can cash out their rewards weekly on every Friday.

I believe in you guys, you're all visionary people and the once preparing for the future. I know you will register with us on Tornado Rising, it only cost a dim $35 to activate your account and that's it.

Of course for the masternode you will need to buy the coins and our masternode will be setup on several coins but our first is Goldpoker and Skyhub so that mean, you will be getting paid in Goldpoker coins or Skyhub coins but when you request for withdrawals you will be paid in USD/Bitcoins.

However if your prospects are not referring it does not affect your earnings I hope you know that. So far as they have registered and activated their accounts, you are qualified to be receiving your payments throughout from the straight line matrix to the masternodes.

You can also assist your downlines to make their 4 referrals after getting yours, those referrals will be termed spillovers..

Please let me know when you're ready to sign up using my referral link. If you have any questions too I would be glad to answer them as well as I'll be introducing you to the founders and the paid members in the community on our official WhatsApp platform and Facebook.

Note: One can only have or create a single account in Tornado Rising, if the system detects your IP address with two accounts will cause you in loosing both accounts for good so it’s advisable one get only 1 account.

Minimum investment to earn through referrals only is 35$ and through referrals as well as masternodes it's 70$ to start with.

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic or

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

sadikamine0770
sadikamine0770
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 0
Five years registered

Can i have a private coaching??

hirenshinde
hirenshinde
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

Eight years registered

Ofcourse.... I will be guiding everyone.... And will show the path as well as will help to get their referrals with best of my efforts..

TheVere
TheVere
    Rep
    Alcoholic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 10

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Seven years registered

HAHAHAHAHA

This is just another shitty pyramid scheme.

I really hope noone falls for this bullshit.

Free $30 Bet on $10 Deposit!

Gif-2.gif

hirenshinde
hirenshinde
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

Eight years registered

Have you seen it! Have you gone through it! Do you even know what masternode is! Do you even know what is straight line matrix! Learn to gain knowledge rather than posting your bullshit comments.

yelirr
yelirr
    Rep
    nitty

Five years registered

this is just another ponzi scheme....Not worth ANYONES time.

hirenshinde
hirenshinde
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

Eight years registered

this is just another ponzi scheme....Not worth ANYONES time.

Yeah... Blinds are never to be presented with a mirror... Because it won't yield anything positive..

hirenshinde
hirenshinde
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

Eight years registered

Proofs of investment raised investment value for those who don't have idea what masternode earning is:

9kcjbVQl.jpg

0mjwlgbl.png

2v9Qt1ul.jpg

Those who trade in cryptos will surely understand as these are results of masternodes investment. Others who are interested ping me. And leechers keep posting sheet about the method.

taboozle
taboozle
    Rep

Five years registered

thanksss