ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Vouch vouch vouch

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Vouch vouch vouch

Hitler
Hitler
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 175
Credits: 5

Six years registered
People would farm legendary and become vouch whores again, not saying that 1.5k is easy but getting 1500 leechers to like your content doesn't make you more capable of reviewing a product imo.

Oakwasranst86
Oakwasranst86
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 190
Credits: 0

Five years registered

haha I have such a good example,

https://www.nulled.t...day-sell/page-9

Look at "MadmanDev"

He is so try hard, he probably spend 2 hours just to write a reason for why he should get a vouch hahaha,

like apex already has 30+ customers and its trusted by a lot of people + I am more trusted than this random, like he called me random :kek:

AnisFerchichi
AnisFerchichi
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 360

Six years registered

i feel personally attacked by this :pepi:

"When I buy something from the Marketplace I take the time and read through the vouches but not every vouch has the same value to me if someone like Zaida, Penis leave a Vouch I see it 10+ times more worth then a regular vouch from someone who gives a bad review."  Fappa

Penis
Penis
    Rep
    :cringe:

Threads: 247
Credits: 120

Eight years registered

thx for nice words op

my vouch is worth the most on nulled

@Lucas and @Miro can confirm :smug:

discord: MisterP#0710 

marley spoon codes GERMANY

https://www.nulled.t...ermany-100-off/

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FFi8Rvkj

St0n3d
St0n3d
    Rep
    Flying High

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 249
Credits: 10

Six years registered

I think the system should be edited, and reputation is way more important than the likes. 

Solidity
Solidity
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 852

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Seven years registered

@Gmail isn't the only one just to be clear

HHazard
HHazard
    Rep
    Whether Doing Good or Evil, I will be the Boss.

Threads: 545

Five years registered

@Gmail isn't the only one just to be clear

Everyone know . @badoin changed all his posts as soon as this thread is made . He changed 'vouch' with 'GLWS'

Whoever said money can't solve your problems, Must not have had enough money to solve 'em

Contact details :

My shop Link: https://marn.atshop.io
Discord: HHazard#8250
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/yA3TqvBDAk
Telegram: @HHazard_Marn
Telegram Server: https://t.me/marnshop

JakFam
JakFam
    Rep
    GOLLUM

Threads: 531

Six years registered

Everyone know . @badoin changed all his posts as soon as this thread is made . He changed 'vouch' with 'GLWS'

Do you actually think I care, your actully dumb I saw the thread after because u tagged me and only changed one beacuse I changed my mind !

god ppl sometimes calling anyshit !

Gmail
Gmail
    Rep
    Feel free to PM if you need help

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 200

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Eight years registered
Just to be very very clear. Have I asked for vouches in the past? Absolutely. Would I describe myself as a ”vouch hunter”? Not a chance here’s why...

My experience as a seller: vouches are a pivotal part of my business I offer vouch copies on everyone of my marketplace threads. I need royal+ users in order to generate sales and build trust without them I would be hard pressed to make any sales at all.

My experience as a royal: have I broken this rule in the past ~ Don't request vouch copies. You can only request vouch copies if the seller posts the number of vouch copies they are willing to give away. ~ and I’m not going to try and hide that because I don’t go thread to thread asking everyone for a vouch copy. I look at threads that I believe I have relevant experience to review and that are brand new and have in the past offered to review there product. I have done this because I would want it done to me as a seller and on my first thread I didn’t think about putting up vouch copies but someone asked an thank goodness they did because it skyrocketed my sales.

@julia is right I’m not the only one guilty of this crime. If a change is to be make it is to inforce this rule a bit better not to change the requirements to legendary. Changing the requirements to legendary would in my opinion cripple the nulled economy as their aren’t enough legendary members to review every product.

I have been receiving a lot of attention in shout recently with things like “bouch?” I appreciate it when nulled user take the law into their own hands but I’d appreciate it much more if you left it to the lovely staff. I broke a rule if you like to ban me that’s unfortunate I’ve had a great time here but in my opinion my actions only benefited the community.

Thanks, Gmail <3

Lifetime Accounts Shop

Netflix, NordVPN, Disney+

https://sellix.io/networkoverride

killercedric360
killercedric360
    Rep
    it's sad that AMD has no views

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 10
Five years registered

Just to be very very clear. Have I asked for vouches in the past? Absolutely. Would I describe myself as a ”vouch hunter”? Not a chance here’s why...

My experience as a seller: vouches are a pivotal part of my business I offer vouch copies on everyone of my marketplace threads. I need royal+ users in order to generate sales and build trust without them I would be hard pressed to make any sales at all.

My experience as a royal: have I broken this rule in the past ~ Don't request vouch copies. You can only request vouch copies if the seller posts the number of vouch copies they are willing to give away. ~ and I’m not going to try and hide that because I don’t go thread to thread asking everyone for a vouch copy. I look at threads that I believe I have relevant experience to review and that are brand new and have in the past offered to review there product. I have done this because I would want it done to me as a seller and on my first thread I didn’t think about putting up vouch copies but someone asked an thank goodness they did because it skyrocketed my sales.

@julia is right I’m not the only one guilty of this crime. If a change is to be make it is to inforce this rule a bit better not to change the requirements to legendary. Changing the requirements to legendary would in my opinion cripple the nulled economy as their aren’t enough legendary members to review every product.

I have been receiving a lot of attention in shout recently with things like “bouch?” I appreciate it when nulled user take the law into their own hands but I’d appreciate it much more if you left it to the lovely staff. I broke a rule if you like to ban me that’s unfortunate I’ve had a great time here but in my opinion my actions only benefited the community.

Thanks, Gmail <3

i lick your toes because you smart

CHEAPEST SQLI URLS! CLICK HERE.