ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

>>> Making $$$ with your botnet + storytime!

• Please log in to reply
>>> Making $$$ with your botnet + storytime!

ImSwimming
ImSwimming
    Rep
    I was Drowining

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 32
Credits: 0
Five years registered

Storytime - Fucked Up

Botnets are a good way to make money. if you know what you're doing that is. here are some good ways and a short guide to how to implement them. but first a short story to show why you need to be smart with how you use your botnet.

This was several years ago close to when I first started getting into botnets/hacking. I was in a small crew with a bot herder I later learned was an idiot. anyway... I was hanging around learning from the crews spreader. we're all talking on our irc one day and one of our guys says he had a person approach him about a job. the employer had heard good things about some of our crew and wanted us to do a job for him. we were supposed to attack (definitely not DDoSing) this website (which wasn't on the surface web). he wasn't paying shit so we negotiated for about a day or two and came to an agreement. he gave us the site address. the herder didn't look at the website very much when he was deciding whether to take the job (which will come into play later). so we did the job which went really smoothly, no problem. we got paid, easy as that. if it ended there it would have been better lol but sadly that's not all.

A month later our herder is on the irc and he's freaking out. he's saying, "I can't use the botnet! I can't login to the server! did one of you steal it?!" nobody had any idea what was going on. a guy who we'll call r3d_kn1gh7 tried to login to the botnet server. he came back and said "the panel is gone". we contacted the hosting provider and asked wtf happened. the hoster said the logs showed a login the day before and there wasn't anything on the server anymore. none of us had logged in the day before though. the botnet wasn't massive, but it was big enough to be pissed about losing. over the next few days we discussed what had happened and planned to make another botnet. we got contacted by someone who said they had a job for us. naturally they didn't know we had lost our botnet completely. they didn't really want to hire us anyway though. it was a message. here's basically what it said:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I later learned that the site we had attacked had been a site primarily used by this group of black hats. what they did to the botnet server I don't know. I guess they got into it and started deleting stuff. including the botnet control software. the idiot herder didn't know that this was a hacker haven lol. I was a little bit nervous tbh. kind of angry too, but couldn't really do much about it.

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic or

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

[SE] All-in-One Guide [JEWELRY, SHOES, LAPTOPS]

The BIG Freebie List 

adamane
adamane
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Threads: 0
Five years registered

dude this is awsome

District
District
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 45
Five years registered

Thanks!

~~~~~~>>>> How to make money from Youtube (NEW!) <<<<~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>> How to get any CPU based coin (5-20$ Autopilot) <<<<~~~~~~

Make sure leaving a like it helps me even if your a leecher

Xcam
Xcam
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 0
Five years registered

awsome thanks for the share

duda12
duda12