ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

SE Support Service

• Please log in to reply
SE Support Service

Mercator
Mercator
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 16
Credits: 0

Five years registered

Hey Guys,

So, i've had an idea, wanted to share it with you all to see what you experienced SE'ers/Refunders think of it.

I live in the Philippines, although im not a Filipino, been here for a while for business. The Philippines is the call center of the world, where you can find a full time employee that previously worked for a call center, with American accent English, for about $325 a month. These employees either do or have previously worked for companies like: Dell, Norton, PayPal, Western Digital/HGST, AT&T, etc., etc. (Google it, you will see for yourself).

My main business is providing Philippines based employees for American and European companies, to help them maximize their profits by having cheap yet HQ personnel, and I was thinking that this could really work for an experienced SE'er/Refunder.

All of us, your customers, know how easily it is to get overwhelmed with the sheer amount of PMs, IMs and orders you guys get. Imagine having 1-2 full time employees, trained to SE/Refund, that can do the following:

1. Answer PMs, Discord, etc.

2. Make calls for SE/Refund

3. Photoshopping, receipts, POD, etc.

I think any serious SE'er/Refunder could dominate the marketplace doing this, and i'm willing to partner up and run things here on the Philippines side.

Please note that i'm not a kid, I am serious and can get shit done, and I can provide vouches from HQ members on Nulled as to my legitimacy. 

If anyone thinks this is a good idea and wants to talk more, PM me or hit me up on Discord: Mercator#4344

Merc

:pepo:

Habibi04
Habibi04
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 38
Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

Hey Guys,

So, i've had an idea, wanted to share it with you all to see what you experienced SE'ers/Refunders think of it.

I live in the Philippines, although im not a Filipino, been here for a while for business. The Philippines is the call center of the world, where you can find a full time employee that previously worked for a call center, with American accent English, for about $325 a month. These employees either do or have previously worked for companies like: Dell, Norton, PayPal, Western Digital/HGST, AT&T, etc., etc. (Google it, you will see for yourself).

My main business is providing Philippines based employees for American and European companies, to help them maximize their profits by having cheap yet HQ personnel, and I was thinking that this could really work for an experienced SE'er/Refunder.

All of us, your customers, know how easily it is to get overwhelmed with the sheer amount of PMs, IMs and orders you guys get. Imagine having 1-2 full time employees, trained to SE/Refund, that can do the following:

1. Answer PMs, Discord, etc.

2. Make calls for SE/Refund

3. Photoshopping, receipts, POD, etc.

I think any serious SE'er/Refunder could dominate the marketplace doing this, and i'm willing to partner up and run things here on the Philippines side.

Please note that i'm not a kid, I am serious and can get shit done, and I can provide vouches from HQ members on Nulled as to my legitimacy. 

If anyone thinks this is a good idea and wants to talk more, PM me or hit me up on Discord: Mercator#4344

Merc

:pepo:

This can turn out really bad, and really quick!

I understand your concept but if your paying workers to make illegal Proof of Purchase let alone make them call popular companies to act out insurance fraud?

What if the word gets out, that these workers are performing warranty fraud?

FBI OPEN up?!

I will be interested in this if it does turn out on the positive side. 

N E W SELLY.GG SHOP | CHEAPEST SERIALS, MORE TO COME, LOGITECH SE E-BOOK IN THE MAKING!

https://selly.gg/@SerialHustler

Mercator
Mercator
    Rep
    Addicted

Five years registered

That's why you keep the team really small. 1-2 workers, people I know and trust and work for me. They will get paid well, and bear in mind that this is a 3rd world country, if people get paid well and treated well, there's never an issue here. And if there is an issue, a bit of money in the right person's pocket makes that issue go away.

I have 1 client right now that employs 6 people from me, he sells replica watches, they do all of his customer service, accounting and product ordering, and this has been going on safely since 2010. 

Habibi04
Habibi04
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Deal with caution
Six years registered

That's why you keep the team really small. 1-2 workers, people I know and trust and work for me. They will get paid well, and bear in mind that this is a 3rd world country, if people get paid well and treated well, there's never an issue here. And if there is an issue, a bit of money in the right person's pocket makes that issue go away.

I have 1 client right now that employs 6 people from me, he sells replica watches, they do all of his customer service, accounting and product ordering, and this has been going on safely since 2010. 

Interesting, wouldn't the 2 workers learn the trick of the trade? The upfront costs will be fucked. VPN's and everything. If 1 person slips up by missing 1 step. Everyone is fucked.

N E W SELLY.GG SHOP | CHEAPEST SERIALS, MORE TO COME, LOGITECH SE E-BOOK IN THE MAKING!

Mercator
Mercator
    Rep
    Addicted

Five years registered

Interesting, wouldn't the 2 workers learn the trick of the trade? The upfront costs will be fucked. VPN's and everything. If 1 person slips up by missing 1 step. Everyone is fucked.

They would learn, but that's the same for anyone who hires a team to help them. It is about finding trusted people that are willing to work and be paid well for it. 

It is just an idea, I don't know if it is a good idea, but in my mind, having been in the outsourcing business for so long, I know that employees stay with employers who treat them well, and that you can train anyone to do almost anything. :)

Habibi04
Habibi04
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Deal with caution
Six years registered

They would learn, but that's the same for anyone who hires a team to help them. It is about finding trusted people that are willing to work and be paid well for it. 

It is just an idea, I don't know if it is a good idea, but in my mind, having been in the outsourcing business for so long, I know that employees stay with employers who treat them well, and that you can train anyone to do almost anything. :)

It is to dangerous, please do not continue. If you have ever SE'd before, you will understand.

What if Logitech or HP see's the constant emailing sent from 1 router?

Remember VPN's are bounce pads for packets, not a server!

What if HP keeps on billing to 1 address.

Police report?!

Mercator
Mercator
    Rep
    Addicted

Five years registered

It is to dangerous, please do not continue. If you have ever SE'd before, you will understand.

Police report?!

Thanks for the advice. That's why I put this in the discussion section, to see. ^_^

Habibi04
Habibi04
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Deal with caution
Six years registered

Thanks for the advice. That's why I put this in the discussion section, to see. ^_^

No worries, I watch out for people. HMU replica watches sound good :)

HOODIESZN
HOODIESZN
    Rep
    :cooldoge: Paracosmic :cooldoge:

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 134

Deal with caution
Six years registered

Police report?!

nigga are u fucking stupid

logitech nor hp will do shit

sounds like a great idea to me

@Rafik911 I'm a scammer and ur a god   :kek: :wub:

@Bembo Legendary

@Royals F :pepe:

My Discord is Para#7855. I have no Nitro, and No HypeSquad BS, Always PM Me on nulled to Confirm it is me.

Habibi04
Habibi04
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Deal with caution
Six years registered

nigga are u fucking stupid

logitech nor hp will do shit

sounds like a great idea to me

HP Bills

If they do DELL they will be raped.

Same with logitech. 40+ times. Your bound to be fucked