ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Hello everyones. i have a few questions i am not sure how something on this website work can anyone help?

• Please log in to reply
Hello everyones. i have a few questions i am not sure how something on this website work can anyone help?

leeroyjenkin
leeroyjenkin
    Rep

Threads: 1
Credits: 0
Five years registered

ok i found this website. replyed to 4-5 posts in total to get some leaked accounts... but i am not sure how this works my leecher level is not visible its just a leecher status.. what do i have to do in order to remove this status..

and on some posts it says leecher level shouldnt be above 75 or something.. and i have seen some people with over 1000 leecher level.. its all just so confusing. and there is likes. is likes same as upvotes on post?.

someones pls explain this to me like your explaining it to your great grandpa who just discovered internet. because i saw some posts it was over my head i didnt understand a thing.

thank you for your time and pls let me know

ok i found this website. replyed to 4-5 posts in total to get some leaked accounts... but i am not sure how this works my leecher level is not visible its just a leecher status.. what do i have to do in order to remove this status..

and on some posts it says leecher level shouldnt be above 75 or something.. and i have seen some people with over 1000 leecher level.. its all just so confusing. and there is likes. is likes same as upvotes on post?.

someones pls explain this to me like your explaining it to your great grandpa who just discovered internet. because i saw some posts it was over my head i didnt understand a thing.

thank you for your time and pls let me know

also forgot to ask what is credits and reputation and what is it used for?