ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[Python] LoL Email Harvester - Commented for people wanting to learn!

• Please log in to reply
[Python] LoL Email Harvester - Commented for people wanting to learn!

PinMail
PinMail
    Rep
    DigitalGangster

Threads: 5
Credits: 0
Five years registered

This is Python 2.7. Our main resources is Selenium (pip install selenium) and chromium or phantomjs web browsers for our automation.
At the time when I did this, chrome's headless wasn't that great, so would recommend doing this in phantomjs if you don't know how to configure it for chrome. I'll let that be a coding challenge for the new users. It's a simple switch, but I want you to figure it out.

In other notes:
Have a subfolder named: 'LoL' and have a file called: 'targetAccounts.txt' with the following format for accounts:
Milne:Milneftw1::LoL-NA
User:Pass::LoL-RegionCode

If you have any questions please let me know. 

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic or upgrade your account.

Old video of it working in action:
https://www.youtube....h?v=VehekgsYTso

Edited by PinMail, 16 November 2018 - 12:48 AM.

unazed
unazed
    Rep
    https://rari.su

Threads: 29

Five years registered

This is Python 2.7. Our main resources is Selenium (pip install selenium) and chromium or phantomjs web browsers for our automation.

what's next, python 2.7.15 doesn't support this code so you have to actually use 2.7.0 because your code is that outdated?

the code itself is complete trash, you don't need to use selenium for this at all; let alone even use python 2.7 for anything in general.

phantomjs is a deprecated headless browser, don't use that either.

Contact for professional programming services.

6+ years desktop application development experience.
Python and C, reverse engineering experience on x86{-64} native binaries.
Versed in penetration testing, CompTIA Network+ certified.

Discord: xchg#5401

Your one-stop-shop for homework help: PaperPeers.com

sirsenor
sirsenor
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 14
Seven years registered

thanks!

kys

PinMail
PinMail
    Rep
    DigitalGangster

Five years registered

what's next, python 2.7.15 doesn't support this code so you have to actually use 2.7.0 because your code is that outdated?

the code itself is complete trash, you don't need to use selenium for this at all; let alone even use python 2.7 for anything in general.

phantomjs is a deprecated headless browser, don't use that either.

I said PhantomJS is outdated....

For someone upset about Python, please leave my thread. I don't care what you think about Python, it's still by far my fav to use due to the rapid speed of development. Python I am well aware is no where efficient enough to compare to the processing speeds of C Based languages. I am also aware that Selenium is not needed, I did this a long time ago and the point of this post is to teach and educate....

Instead, why not contribute more value to the conversation rather than being a coding troll who likes to hate on things because the rest of the bandwagon does. 

unazed
unazed
    Rep
    https://rari.su

Threads: 29

Five years registered

I said PhantomJS is outdated....

For someone upset about Python, please leave my thread. I don't care what you think about Python, it's still by far my fav to use due to the rapid speed of development. Python I am well aware is no where efficient enough to compare to the processing speeds of C Based languages. I am also aware that Selenium is not needed, I did this a long time ago and the point of this post is to teach and educate....

Instead, why not contribute more value to the conversation rather than being a coding troll who likes to hate on things because the rest of the bandwagon does. 

>i said phantomjs is outdated

no you didn't, take a read of your code and your post again.

as for the rest of your uneducated post, seemingly derived from the fact you can't read and think i'm jumping on a bandwagon, then:

you're a moron, read my post again, and stop jumping to conclusions like a second year skid.

i have more than a half decade's experience in programming in python, wanna see my github? https://github.com/unazed

now to respond as if i did insult python, here:

i did contribute 'more value' to the conversation, that's kinda the whole point of my response, in case you took it as offence; i'll remove your confusion.

you don't use selenium for places where you can use static analysis by a requests-library such as `requests`, `urllib`, `sockets` and so forth, dynamic analysis is more intended by pages whose content contains dynamic-information whether via AJAX, whether by WS (separate library, `websockets`), or whatever.

it's simple overhead, and it isn't negligible like most optimizations i would point out are, there is a huge difference.

I did this a long time ago and the point of this post is to teach and educate....

as i've said above, you can't educate with misleading information.

Edited by unazed, 17 November 2018 - 12:30 AM.

Contact for professional programming services.

6+ years desktop application development experience.
Python and C, reverse engineering experience on x86{-64} native binaries.
Versed in penetration testing, CompTIA Network+ certified.

Discord: xchg#5401

Your one-stop-shop for homework help: PaperPeers.com

PinMail
PinMail
    Rep
    DigitalGangster

Five years registered

>i said phantomjs is outdated

no you didn't, take a read of your code and your post again.

as for the rest of your uneducated post, seemingly derived from the fact you can't read and think i'm jumping on a bandwagon, then:

you're a moron, read my post again, and stop jumping to conclusions like a second year skid.

i have more than a half decade's experience in programming in python, wanna see my github? https://github.com/unazed

now to respond as if i did insult python, here:

i did contribute 'more value' to the conversation, that's kinda the whole point of my response, in case you took it as offence; i'll remove your confusion.

you don't use selenium for places where you can use static analysis by a requests-library such as `requests`, `urllib`, `sockets` and so forth, dynamic analysis is more intended by pages whose content contains dynamic-information whether via AJAX, whether by WS (separate library, `websockets`), or whatever.

it's simple overhead, and it isn't negligible like most optimizations i would point out are, there is a huge difference.

as i've said above, you can't educate with misleading information.

There ya go...Yes I am well aware of the fact that if it's not js outputted, things such as requests, sockets, hell even mechanize are better options. I didn't give any reason why I had done this in selenium. At the time I was just getting more used to scraping things that came from javascript. Example, I was scraping a ton of things from a website platform: Enjin. A lot of the website can't be scraped via requests. 

Selenium is a hog, but in aspects of using and learning the differences in tools is the value I got out of the experience. I still use selenium for a lot of my scraping needs, but again it all depends on the target. 

This type of comment was a better reply because your first wasn't really explaining anything just saying it's shit. 

gatinho000
gatinho000
    Rep
    Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 3
Eight years registered

ty

sfdgsdfg
sfdgsdfg
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 0
Five years registered

dfhg

Goku233
Goku233
    Rep

Threads: 0
Six years registered

Thank you mate i appericate your hard work.

DonJuji
DonJuji
    Rep
    Best Opsec Is No Opsec

Threads: 215

Five years registered

WOW GREAT THREAD! AMAZING PINGIN! VERY TRICKY TRICKS!