ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Why can't I get links from Google with EZ Dork Searcher?

• Please log in to reply
Why can't I get links from Google with EZ Dork Searcher?

HalfEntity1
HalfEntity1
    Rep

Threads: 2
Credits: 0
Five years registered

Hey, I am new to cracking. It seems that I can't get URLS from Google. I am using NordVPN along with some proxies. But it isn't working, it won't give me any URLS. Can you guys help me?

KSZ
KSZ
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 154
Credits: 34

Six years registered

Hey, I am new to cracking. It seems that I can't get URLS from Google. I am using NordVPN along with some proxies. But it isn't working, it won't give me any URLS. Can you guys help me?

Sir the Google search on Ez dork searcher is dead. So use other engine like Mywebsearch it is powered by google as an alternative.
Then use Bing and yahoo.

HalfEntity1
HalfEntity1
    Rep

Five years registered

Sir the Google search on Ez dork searcher is dead. So use other engine like Mywebsearch it is powered by google as an alternative.
Then use Bing and yahoo.

Oh... By the way, do you know of any premium software that helps me get HQ combos? I am willing to invest money in it if it means profit :)

testkom
testkom
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 18

Eight years registered

Such tool do not exists, you can try tools that will tell you if combo is public or not and thats all.

KingKers
KingKers
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 17

Five years registered

Oh... By the way, do you know of any premium software that helps me get HQ combos? I am willing to invest money in it if it means profit :)

SQLi Dumper may give you HQ combos. All depends on your dorks and their methods. 

HalfEntity1
HalfEntity1
    Rep

Five years registered

Do you guys think that I should just manually put my keywords in the dork generator? I am using: "Work With Dorks".  Would it improve the accuracy of the links of what I am searching for? Gaming to be exact.