ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against | /user/656714-sds | 50$

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against | /user/656714-sds | 50$

TheRealDexter
TheRealDexter
    Rep
    nullroute.services

Threads: 1
Credits: 0
Five years registered

Username: SDS

Profile Link: https://www.nulled.to/user/656714-sds

Short Description Of Product/Service: GOAT Checker

Thread of sales: It was sold via a Discord server that SDS and his friends owned and is now saying that has been banned, which I can confirm. It was banned for a unknown reason and I don't deny that.

Screenshots of conversation: https://hastebin.com/ojedokixox.cpp

Amount scammed: 50$ Bitcoin 

Additional Information:

I made this account for 2 reasons, so that I can sell some products and so that I could make this scam report if it ever came to it.

I initially intended to talk it out with SDS and wasn't exactly aiming for a complete refund and honestly just want to talk about the whole situation in a kindly manner in order to find a solution that would benefit the both of us. Before I get further into it; If your looking through the screenshots please read them all since there are important information scattered all around. I initially approached SDS asking to purchase complete rights to the checker so that I can hopefully sell it and turn a profit on it of course. In the original post that SDS made it showed a picture of the checker and under it said the price that he was selling *copies* for. It said nothing about buying complete rights; I had to message SDS myself asking if he would be interested in selling complete rights to me and he agreed to sell it to me for 75$ and I negotiated the price down to 50$. Now the checker that I was buying was for the site goat.com and in the picture that SDS advertised it showed 4 options which are...

1- HTTPS proxies

2- Socks4 proxies

3- Socks5 proxies

4- ***Proxyless***

Under the picture it simply had the price that he is selling it copies for (15$) and the website that it's for (goat.com). I requested my accounts Data from Discord and they said they will reply in 30 days so I can provide images of the post that he made if it's included. Now after purchasing the program I started testing it out, I found that the Proxyless part of the program (Also the most important and the main reason I purchased the program) does not work and as a matter of a fact it got me banned from the website that the checker was made for (goat.com). SDS claims that the Proxyless version of the program is only meant for "Debugging" which makes no fucking sense what so ever, and the Proxyless version is was a COMPLETE attempt to misdirect users maybe intentionally or non-intentionally done; Nonetheless the checker was supposed to have a Proxyless version which as it turns out it did not work and even gets users banned. Next the user claims that he specifically ""***TOLD***""" me that the checker ***didn't*** have any captures or Proxyless before I purchased yet if you read and saw the pictures of our conversation above then you would know that he did no such thing at all. This is a image of him saying that he told me that the checker ***didn't*** have any captures or Proxyless...

https://i.gyazo.com/...bb43bac-png.jpg

If he actually did tell me then I wouldn't have even bothered to purchase this burden of a checker from him. Moving on the User decides to apparently scare me off from making a scam report against him and proceeds to make threats as shown below...

User saying that he will make a scam report against me as attempt to scare me off I would suppose by calling me a "known" scammer; Which obviously is some fucking bullshit comment:

https://gyazo.com/1a...73df7d2187fcc8c

https://gyazo.com/71...415e4f8ec8d4a11

I want a to either negotiate some agreement between us and work this out like adults instead of childish 12 year olds and getting angry for no reason. I asked nicely and was willing to talk about it; Work something out.

JFK
JFK
    Rep
    Senior Vice President @ Finndev Foundation

Threads: 215

Seven years registered

First of all, I included the proxyless as a DEBUGGING feature, I made this very clear to you. But obviously you're too ignorant to understand. Second of all, I never claimed that it was proxyless and how dare you say I tried to mislead customers. Its for debugging, like it is for EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY CHECKERS! Third of all, I didn't try to scare you from making a scam report, instead I instigated and encouraged it.

I have already talked to Lucas about this.

Telegram: @realJFK

TheRealDexter
TheRealDexter
    Rep
    nullroute.services

Five years registered

First of all, I included the proxyless as a DEBUGGING feature, I made this very clear to you. But obviously you're too ignorant to understand. Second of all, I never claimed that it was proxyless and how dare you say I tried to mislead customers. Its for debugging, like it is for EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY CHECKERS! Third of all, I didn't try to scare you from making a scam report, instead I instigated and encouraged it.

I have already talked to Lucas about this.

Yeah you made it clear that it was for debugging after I bought the fucking program. What use is that to me? You claimed that you told me that it didn't include Proxyless or Captures before I bought so please do show proof of that and I will be happy to leave this.

This is a picture of you saying that:

TheRealDexter
TheRealDexter
    Rep
    nullroute.services

Five years registered

If any staff member is interested in getting a copy of the program so you know I'm telling the truth and if SDS agrees that I can send the program I will send it to any staff member so you can see Proxyless does not work.

JFK
JFK
    Rep

Seven years registered

I never claimed it was proxyless.

I never claimed it had capture.

End of story.

I offered the program in Ronin for free and I believe @Ethereum can attest to that.

In addition, your issue for not asking questions. Not my problem for your stupidity.

TheRealDexter
TheRealDexter
    Rep
    nullroute.services

Five years registered

OKAY SO WHY DID YOU SAY DID??? Please read the messages in this picture you fucking degenerate... I tried to respect you but your such a fucking skunk. I can't believe someone like you is actually fucking doing this - How fucking brain dead do you have to be?

Read the fucking text in the picture. It says that you told me it did not have Proxyless or Captures so stop being a fucking idiot and show me were you "TOLD" me it didn't have those things; BECAUSE IF YOU DID I WOULDN'T HAVE BOUGHT THE FUCKING THING. 

I have to spend like 100$+ to be able to add all those features plus decent fucking anti leak protection.

Your a fucking joke.

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 99

Eight years registered

If any staff member is interested in getting a copy of the program so you know I'm telling the truth and if SDS agrees that I can send the program I will send it to any staff member so you can see Proxyless does not work.

Did he ever say, show, claim in any way that the checker had a proxyless option (whether it was a picture, a comment, a hint)?

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams

JFK
JFK
    Rep

Seven years registered

Did he ever say, show, claim in any way that the checker had a proxyless option (whether it was a picture, a comment, a hint)?

If he uses the picture of the checker hes a moron, because like I said the feature is for debugging.

TheRealDexter
TheRealDexter
    Rep
    nullroute.services

Five years registered

Not sure if he did on the orginal post on the discord server, I can report back once I get my discord data. But he did say that he supposedly told me before I bought the software that it didn't have any proxyless or captures which he did not and you can see that by reading the messages in our chat. I can even send pictures of when I first added him. He calms to have told me that it didn't have the above things and that is 100% a lie.

JFK
JFK
    Rep

Seven years registered

Not sure if he did on the orginal post on the discord server, I can report back once I get my discord data. But he did say that he supposedly told me before I bought the software that it didn't have any proxyless or captures which he did not and you can see that by reading the messages in our chat. I can even send pictures of when I first added him. He calms to have told me that it didn't have the above things and that is 100% a lie.

I never said it was proxyless, nor did I say it had capture. Once again, you illiterate fuck