Welcome to Nulled
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Best place to learn code

• Please log in to reply
Best place to learn code

ballplopper2

ballplopper2

• vertices
  • Credits: 0
  • Leecher level:-11 11
Half year registered

Hey guys im looking for a good place to start learning code, looking for a place that goes in depth about how it all works since im a beginner i'd like to know all the in's and out's

Interested in:

-Python

-C++

-Java

Pretty much a place thats really good at teaching those 3 codes, thanks guys.

FaithHF

FaithHF

SESH

• Leecher level:-135 135
One year registered

It depends how you like to learn. There are hundreds of thousands of books available for programming. Not all of them are good, but a quick look at amazon will find you the better ones (just look at the reviews.) If you like videos, then youtube also has thousands of tutorials, although they generally aren't that good since they don't give you 'homework' or problems to solve yourself to make sure you're learning. Udemy courses are pretty good, but the same information could be found free so it's a bit dumb to have to pay.

Humblebundle has a book bundle for java going on right now, if you're looking for a good collection of books. I already bought it and am working through some of the more intermediate material which focuses on the OOP paradigms.

gerrard88

gerrard88

• vertices
  • Leecher level:-18 18
Half year registered

When I was learning PHP I set a local XMPP server up and then just started spending an hour on W3 schools an evening, after a few months I found I didn't need W3 resource much if at all anymore.

FaithHF

FaithHF

SESH

• Leecher level:-135 135
One year registered

When I was learning PHP I set a local XMPP server up and then just started spending an hour on W3 schools an evening, after a few months I found I didn't need W3 resource much if at all anymore.

You mean XAMPP I hope. XMPP is a chat/messaging protocol.

For webdev, that's about all you need to do, just practice building stuff since most of it's incredibly simple anyway. I'd recommend to learn python through the Flask framework, ie. for web development.

But for the other languages, it's a bit deeper than that. C++ will need at least some foundational knowledge of memory management once you get past simple std::cout. Java will eventually need some idea of OOP-related paradigms like inheritance.

KidPK2018

KidPK2018

• PipPipPip
  • Leecher level:-57 57
Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.

I recommend books if you have a lot of free time and video if you dont. Or if you like to read. Some site to practice would be codeacademy, etc. 

Tip: You have to code to learn. Dont just learn and not code. All that time would be a waste. Good luck learning!

nifihamoda

nifihamoda

• vertices
  • Leecher level:75 Bad (-75)

I recommend books if you have a lot of free time and video if you dont. Or if you like to read. Some site to practice

unazed

unazed

reverse engineer, software engineer

• vertices
  • Leecher level:-11 11

typically, the best way to start is by being helped up and learning the rest by yourself, from your own intuition (your own mind); reading books is the canonical answer to questions regarding "best places to learn how to program", however, just as well, you can read language documentation (if you already have some technical background in general programming language terminology), you can read other program source code (assuming, again, little technical background in the language itself), or you can just take up some small article introducing you.

from thereon, you can either take a guided path to learning or go solo.

going solo is most difficult yet most rewarding, being guided is easier and barely rewarding.

professional programmer

professional shittalker

amateur reverse engineer

ykwtfgo