ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Reddit bot for account creation and upvotes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Reddit bot for account creation and upvotes

Vouches 0

sweetspot
sweetspot
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 11
Credits: 0

Five years registered
Vouches 0

Hello nulled users,

I have made and perfected a reddit bot which can create limitless accounts and drive posts to the top of subreddits via upvotes using only free, public proxies!

With this bot, you can do one of the following:

1) Advertise your affiliate sites or sites monetized with ads. This works best for blogs, news pages, viral sites etc. which concentrate on a wide audience. You can simply post each new article to a multitude of subs and drive it to the front pages and enjoy the free traffic. Keep in mind, you gain best results by posting this to relevant subs where users will find it interesting and therefore more likely to engage with the content. This is one of the best ways to make money from reddit.

2) Sell accounts. Reddit accounts are highly sought after. A single 1 year old reddit account costs $5. One can simply register thousands upon thousands of accounts and sell them a year later for a hefty profit.

3) Sell upvotes/front page services. Plenty of people will want their content exposed in front of a big audience. Plenty of people will buy upvotes for promotion and spam reasons. You can sell them on forums, FB groups, discord channels etc.

4) Spam your content. Another good way is to simply focus on quantity, rather than quantity. Just spam your content around reddit and wait for the traffic. Another similar method is to spam Amazon products which you are affiliated with asking for a review. There are plenty of twists which can make this work well.

There are other bots of this kind out there but one has a few special things about it.

Firstly, it uses proxies very efficiently in a way that the bad ones will be circulated until the desired amount of upvotes/accounts created is reached. If you import lots of bad, free proxies in other bots and set it to do 100 upvotes, it may only deliver 15 upvotes due to most of the proxies being bad. However, this one will circulate the proxies until all of the upvotes have been delivered, making it a lot more convenient to use.

Secondly, it has some protection built in. It stores proxy and accounts info in a file which will memorize them and circulate them in a way where the newest account/proxy used will be the last one to be used again. This counters spam of the same proxies and accounts resulting in bans.

Also, it makes users browse around subs and deliver random upvotes to make them appear more natural. This, in turn, gives better retention on fresh, empty accounts.

You can also import any accounts or proxies to do your bidding. Here are some screenshots and videos:

m4hI3Ni.png

oRkfDM9.png

M9uYY7Y.png

VIDEO: https://www.useloom....2cc5f0eabf34388

NOTE: Due to reddit using recaptcha, it will cost you $3 per 1000 accounts made. The bot is automatically linked to 2captcha (a captcha solving service).

The cost of this bot is $99 for lifetime access! You will not be charged monthly and you will receive all future updates.

PM me to purchase the bot or ask any question you have. Thank you.

UPDATE: Check post #5 for proof of how powerful this could be in the right hands.

YhgKtew.jpg

galaxter
galaxter
    Rep
    Always hustle

• PipPipPip
Threads: 6
Six years registered
Vouch for sweet, bought his bot and it works amazingly.

Can't get a better deal with this level of support and quality anywhere else.

WfpeMGV.gif

helloworldy
helloworldy
    Rep

Threads: 6

Seven years registered

I purchased this bot today and I have to say it works great so far, I've been testing it all day - no crashes at all!

New account creation works flawlessly and very fast as long as you have quality proxies - you can input your own usernames or it makes random usernames from a file that comes with it.

Upvoting also works great, there are a couple of things that need to be fixed but otherwise it's awesome.

I've been communicating with the developer, he really knows his stuff and there will be more improvements for sure!

I was a bit skeptic at first and thought it was a pretty high price but honestly, with the accounts I made in one day I can probably make twice as much back (and a  LOT more if I let them age for a bit).

Big recommendation, you can't go wrong with this!

sweetspot
sweetspot
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

Vouch for sweet, bought his bot and it works amazingly.

Can't get a better deal with this level of support and quality anywhere else.

I purchased this bot today and I have to say it works great so far, I've been testing it all day - no crashes at all!

New account creation works flawlessly and very fast as long as you have quality proxies - you can input your own usernames or it makes random usernames from a file that comes with it.

Upvoting also works great, there are a couple of things that need to be fixed but otherwise it's awesome.

I've been communicating with the developer, he really knows his stuff and there will be more improvements for sure!

I was a bit skeptic at first and thought it was a pretty high price but honestly, with the accounts I made in one day I can probably make twice as much back (and a  LOT more if I let them age for a bit).

Big recommendation, you can't go wrong with this!

Thank you both for your reviews! It's been a pleasure dealing with you both.

Looking forward to more customers.

YhgKtew.jpg

sweetspot
sweetspot
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

Two things I want to talk about today:

1) A new .exe file is coming out in 1-2 days. It will be a separate program which can be used to create random username and password combinations. Thus far I've been giving buyers 10-20k pre-loaded username possibilities but now they will be able to generate usernames (from a template, not completely random!) forever. Users who have already purchased will receive theirs and future buyers will get it with the bot.

After that, the first new update will entail comment upvotes, downvotes and some bugfixes. The bot will continue being improved upon and everyone who buys will receive all updates via mail.

2) Example of how powerful this bot can be if used the right way. This can serve to show that quality is much better than quantity in this case.

So I made a post in a massive subreddit. The purpose of the post was only to funnel views to a comment. Since my bot doesn't have comment upvotes yet (coming soon), I just made sure to make the comment early and replied to it as OP. I gave my thread only 50 upvotes. Fifty. Upvotes.

One day later this happens:

https://imgur.com/rRIOaoq

https://imgur.com/xvM94j8

Are you seeing those numbers? Do you see the views and engagement?

My ''crucial'' comment was not in the thread itself tho, it was in the comment section. It didn't get quite that number of views or likes and eventually got superseded by other comments, but it achieved this:

https://imgur.com/udpsPuI

Yes, those are CLICKS on the affiliate link, not visits to the website. That was all in one day. I received 4,5 k more clicks the following day.

This is what that website received the entire previous month:

https://imgur.com/2uaI8jn

That's hilarious, isn't it?

This just goes to show how powerful this tool can be in the right hands. If you know what you are doing and if you are thinking out of the box, you can earn some great money in a very short time. It also shows that you can earn several times over the price of the bot in one posts provided that you know how to use your brain well. I did this by adding only 50 upvotes to the thread. Again, fifty.

The lesson is that it's not how many upvotes you can deliver but how and where you deliver them. This applies to any kind of advertising in the IM world.

YhgKtew.jpg

sweetspot
sweetspot
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

A new .exe file has been added to the bot. Now the bot can create infinite account and password combinations.

Previously, I had added 10-20k username combinations but now instead of that, new buyers will get the .exe file to be able to create their own.

The usernames work off an English dictionary template so that they look genuine, in part. Previous buyers have been emailed with the update.

Next up are comment upvotes.

50% off available for two reputable members in turn for an honest review. Message me to see if you are eligible.

This will not be repeated again.

Check out the traffic potential in the post above and good luck with your endeavors.

YhgKtew.jpg

sweetspot
sweetspot
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

50% for reputable members still available.

YhgKtew.jpg

sweetspot
sweetspot
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

The new username generator has been fixed and updated.

Bot still running and reputable member discount still available!

YhgKtew.jpg

silverOS
silverOS
    Rep
    WWW.PROXYHUB.PRO

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 23

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Five years registered

Are you "Enthusiast" in HF forum? Because i saw a thread where same bot i sold.

banner.gif

sweetspot
sweetspot
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

Are you "Enthusiast" in HF forum? Because i saw a thread where same bot i sold.

No. Actually, I met him on a random discord server and had a chat with him. He had a pitch how he was a reputable member and that he would design the thread perfectly and that we could work together. I eventually said yes but it didn't work out with him and he had his people feigning interest about the bot when the thread was brand new to show me how much benefit he could bring me. But yes, it's the same bot.

Replying to your PM :)

YhgKtew.jpg