ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

cracked netflix account life is very short for me. Any solutions

• Please log in to reply
cracked netflix account life is very short for me. Any solutions

AnimuCracku
AnimuCracku
    Rep
    hello friends and welcome to nulled

Threads: 399
Credits: 0

Six years registered

what if we include country in capture and sell netflix accounts accordingly, then would it solve the problem of geo ip and increase the lifespan of accounts ?

you cant bc ur checker logs into the acc and alerts / locks it.

there are special checkers / were special checkers who bypassed that.

Discord: Not using discord at the moment, don't trust anyone using my name. Use forum verification (DM).

ajba2
ajba2
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 6
Five years registered

what if we add country/region in capture  and use region wise proxy for same region based combo and then sell accounts region wise ? 
i know its a challenging task but we can sell it a premium price. bcoz giving replacement again and again is also a very big headache.

can you specify the name of the checker ? or dm me

AnimuCracku
AnimuCracku
    Rep
    hello friends and welcome to nulled

Threads: 399

Six years registered

what if we add country/region in capture  and use region wise proxy for same region based combo and then sell accounts region wise ? 
i know its a challenging task but we can sell it a premium price. bcoz giving replacement again and again is also a very big headache.

can you specify the name of the checker ? or dm me

The one by Walther Lohkbrok for sure however he got banned

Discord: Not using discord at the moment, don't trust anyone using my name. Use forum verification (DM).

gulawa
gulawa
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 2
Six years registered

I think it's more human problem. Most of the buyers will try to create their own profile. So every time when owner starts his Netflix, it will take him to page "Who's watching?", where most of the people will notice new profile. And most of the time people will create it something like "Mike" or "YOUR MOM IS CUNT". Even if they will try to hide it and create something like "Kids" or "+ Add Profile", it's not really effective since Netflix is not supporting custom profile photos anymore.

Even if they are not creating profile active Netflix owner can notice that it was used by "Keep Watching" or by "My List".

And finally every time you login Netflix sends email saying that there is new login. Regardless to country. Even in the same apartment you will get this notification. And when person buys account he will login in all his devices: on his phone, on web browser, on Smart TV, etc.. And for each login owner gets email, so risk of detection is increases.

Probably best way is to avoid selling of it. Or if you still want to sell it, sell your own account. Get Netflix from Turkey for about 3$. Create 5 profiles, and sell it for 2$ each with one month warranty. 7$ profit from one account monthly.

tmindedal
tmindedal
    Rep

Threads: 0
Six years registered

gg

locc
locc
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 17

Five years registered

Accounts don't last because either the combos are too common, where multiple IP has accessed the account or the owner of the account are able to see last seen show/movie which they have never watched.

andres138
andres138
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Five years registered

thanks