ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

An Important PSA

• Please log in to reply
An Important PSA

JFK
JFK
    Rep
    Senior Vice President @ Finndev Foundation

Threads: 215
Credits: 0

Seven years registered

Hey Nulled, I have a really important message for anyone selling anything on Nulled and offering vouch copies. When you're messaging someone from Nulled on Discord always: contact them first OR tell them to confirm their identity by PMing you on Nulled. I've gotten too many messages regarding this issue and thankfully nobody I know has fallen for it. Here is an example of what I'm talking about. This is NOT my Discord profile.

0xtkXMz.pngTo remedy the issue I also suggest for people to put their Discord Username + Discriminator in their signature or profile, like I have in my Signature and Profile: ECzFalz.png

Once again, I hope to save at least ONE person from this kind of scam. This is incredibly stupid and falling for it will seriously make you feel like a moron. Thank you to everyone who has reported this kind of bullshit to me because I seriously appreciate it. Thank you especially to @MegorionEOM for not falling for it.

Thats all I have for you all today, don't get scammed!

Telegram: @realJFK

AnimuCracku
AnimuCracku
    Rep
    hello friends and welcome to nulled

Threads: 399

Six years registered

who is that retarded and falls for that lmao

Discord: Not using discord at the moment, don't trust anyone using my name. Use forum verification (DM).

fuckoff1234123
fuckoff1234123
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Threads: 0
Five years registered

LOL