ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[TURBO INCOME] [VOUCHED MONEY-MAKING SYSTEM] [UPDATED FOR 2019] [WHITEHAT & LEGAL]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
[TURBO INCOME] [VOUCHED MONEY-MAKING SYSTEM] [UPDATED FOR 2019] [WHITEHAT & LEGAL]

Vouches 0

Activate7
Activate7
    Rep
    Entrepreneur

Threads: 186
Credits: 0

Five years registered
Vouches 0

DHIw9Y6.png

Discord: Dandi#3591

KIK: Bellagi0
Telegram: @Activate7

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

VOUCHED BY ADMIN:

Received a vouch copy for the package.
I was given a total of 12 methods on how to make profit.
Most of the methods are great, and I have actually been using some of them myself. Not all the methods are great tough. Some methods require you to put too much time in it, that you won't benefit from it.
All of the methods require you to put effort and time into them.
A couple of the methods are known, but I've never seen the rest of them anywhere.
For the price of $35, you're getting a lot for the money!
The seller also responds to all my questions in no time.

RECENT VOUCHES:

My earnings after using this method for 2 months or so:
c7578260-554c-43e4-a086-2db59cdb4579.jpg
Best money making method I've ever bought, thanks for everything @Activate7

Vouch for my man @Activate7

I was already making some money by private obtained items but his eBook boosted my sales to the sky.
Best $35 ever spent.

nulled1.jpg

Order ID: ab9dfe17-a504-47cf-b60f-72c66559660a

Discord: DankCatnip

Review: Received after delay, vendor is a stand up guy and very eager to help you out. Methods looking good so far. Non saturated, so I look forward to using them. Will keep this comment updated with earnings.

Edit: After messing with some of the methods and tweaking them, I was able to pull in some money already.

w0D6SD5.png made around $80. Buy the book, get creative and use his methods to your advantage.

9/10 just bc delay.

Really nice seller, very fast response and is always there to help you with whatever.
The e-book looks very profesional and is easy to read

Big, big thanks to Dandi.

I bought this eBook several weeks ago, and I must admit, I was extremely skeptical at first, it seemed to me like it wouldn't work.
Today, I actually tried it for the first time, and I got my money back a few hours later, with a simple method that seemed hard at first.
This eBook is well designed and well written, Dandi is super helpful and is ready to assist with whatever is needed all the time.

Proof:
47y6oqa.png

Really good ebook ! I have made 60$ in few hours with this !

Order ID: 7f1e3df7-b00c-460c-b7e5-94e9784b506e

I literally got my money back 30 minutes after trying the very first method in the Bonus section. :D Thanks @Activate7
https://imgur.com/a/1wtSadqhttps://imgur.com/a/1wtSadq

I literally got my money back 30 minutes after trying the very first method in the Bonus section. :D Thanks @Activate7
GBvpIKx.jpg

Bought a Copy on 16th November:

Here is the Review of the ebook from the perspective of a Noob

•  
  • Noob Friendly? - Yes. I am a noob. I had no idea of anything that was mentioned in this ebook.
  • Learning Curve? - Yes. For me it was a huge learning curve. I again, had no idea we can pull in earnings this easy and had learn about a few things from scratch. The ebook helped a lot. It has helpful resources to pick stuff up fast. There are good amount of tutorials provided in the ebook.
  • Ease of Use? - Extremely easy, once you know what youre doing. For me, the learning curve was huge. Once I settled in, everything was easy. Damn easy. Easy with a capital E.
  • How much work is needed? - Good amount. I gave up playing PUBG with my mates everyday at night for 5 hours straight, and saved up 2/3 hours from that. It could be easier if you already have an idea about whats on the ebook. I didn't.
  • How much have you earned? - Proof attached, with more earnings coming soon.
  • Should I buy this? - So let me tell you my situation when I bought this ebook. I had no idea about the work mentioned in the ebook that you have to perform. I had no idea you can have passive income. And it works worldwide, this much I can assure you.
  • Support from Author? - Responsive, answers to questions on discord. However, I do understand why he wouldn't give you all the info you need, because that would hit his earnings too. You have to be creative. The author gives you a starting point and an end point of earnings. How you walk it is upto you. So be creative.
  • How much can you really earn? - Sky is the limit. If you worked 8 hours a day, 7 days a week on this who knows how much you can earn? Upto you? No investment needed apart from time and effort.
​
Rating - 9.5/10. Misses a 10/10 only because I feel more examples are needed with a few more screenshots and explanation of the tail end of the work.

@Aojin, Thanks a lot for giving the sound advice last minute. Convinced me to buy this book. @naseemessa10 thanks for the help throughout

Edit: Proof removed as that was kind of giving away the method a bit. (Noobish Mistake) Will re-post as soon as earnings are transferred to Paypal.

HUGE F*KING VOUCH FOR @Activate7 !

When I bought this I thought its gonna be some random shit. But hell nah, this is something else.

Keep in mind, the e-book is not really simple, you will need to setup it all what's gonna take some time. But it's worth it trust me.

The e-book might be difficult to do in 1st try, but once you did it once, then it will be a lot easier to do it again.

Support: 9/10 - I understand that OP is a human, and he has life outside this, I sometimes wait few hours to get an answer, anything else is good. :D

Methods: 10/10 - I can only say the method and bonus methods are gems.

Difficulty: 7/10 - It's not really hard to setup it all, it will only take some time to setup it all.

Profit: 8/10 - Don't think you can earn like $5000 monthly with this, but you can earn about $1k+ if you work on it full time, if you want $5000 monthly then just look up for some e-whoring ebook.

Price: 10/10 - The Price is fair.

Conclusion: 9/10

I highly recommend this e-book. Trust me, you won't regret it. ;)

I'll add my proof of earnings once they get in my Paypal. Enjoy the review everyone!

I happily recommend this ebook. The method is interesting, it works (fuck yes it feels good, after so much money wasted on this cursed section of the forum), as long as you give it time and dedication.

Honest Review:

I personally had a slow start - after I purchased the ebook, it took a few days for me to start earning. This is partially due to my laziness lol. Although once I screw my head on the right way, and invested my time, the money came. I easily recovered the cost of the ebook, and profited. I rate this a 10/10 . The main method works like a charm, and even if you don't take a liking to it, there are multiple additional methods provided as well. A must have if you are looking for a legal way to make money without any investment, apart from your own time :)

Just been a few days and the money is already coming in! I can see profit really soon! Ebook contains many mehods and i found 2 that im really comfortable with and i love! Proof of earnings:
pmhiydrt.jpeg

Money-Maker.png

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

--
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Does the main method have anything to do with dropshipping, eBay, Amazon, carding, cracking, hacking, illegal/blackhat methods, CPA/PPD, Shopify, E-Whoring, scamming and cryptocurrency exchanging?
A: Absolutely not.

Q: I
s this going to work worldwide?
A: Yes, you can use this method anywhere in the world.

Q: Are there any requirements?
A: You'll need a computer with an internet connection.

Q: How old do I need to be in order to use this method?
A: There is no age requirement, you can execute this method easily even if you're 14.

Q: Is this legal & whitehat?
A: Yes, this is 100% legal, whitehat and ethical.

Q: Why are you selling this if you & you're customers are making so much money with it?
A: Great question. First of all, this method can't get saturated (or patched) due to the fact that it's very lucrative and limitless. Additionally, I enjoy helping others making money & I earn another stream of income by selling this method.

Disclaimer (read before buying):
This system is not some get-rich-quick scheme or some "auto-pilot" bullshit, this is a genuine method that will only make you money if you take action. You will not be a millionaire overnight with doing absolutely nothing, that's not how money works.

REAL CUSTOMER PROOF THAT THIS METHOD IS WORKING

UNLIKE OTHER SELLERS, ALL OF THE VOUCHES HERE ARE REAL

So I've purchased Turbo Income and I expected it to be just another shitty HF ebook on Nulled, but damn, this is something else. I'll let the money show you what I mean:
CyDhfGw.png
This method is OP, you will need some work and effort but after you see the money in your PayPal it's 100% worth it. I can definitely see myself make hundreds and even thousands with this method because this method is SO easy to use.
Seriously, I have no fucking words to describe how amazing this method is considering I made my money back in the first day.
Now for the support - I've never in my life seen someone so kind and patient like @Activate7 . Seriously, this guy is fucking amazing, he helped me so much and his 1-on-1 mentoring is fucking amazing. Thank you so much for your support throughout the last couple of days.
IN CONCLUSION: If you guys are broke and want some quick money buy this ebook, you'll not regret it.

HUGE VOUCH!
This is THE BEST ebook that I've ever bought.
Design:
The design is EASILY 10/10 - easy to read, the font size is not 800 and the overall design is great. I appreciate people that design their ebook well because it shows a little bit of respect for the customer, I've bought a lot of ebooks and the ones with Arial font on 800 are the worst.
Price:
10/10 - you get a HUGE amount of methods that are great and can easily make you money, although I've focused on the main ones - the others are also amazing and can work anyways. The price is PERFECT and if you think that it's too expensive you're WRONG, this is the perfect price in my opinion.
Methods:
The important stuff - the methods. The methods are genuinely amazing, I've made $60 in a fucking DAY and that's just the start - finally, when I understand the method and it worked, I can say that it's amazing. The moment I've purchased the ebook I was a bit skeptical but now that I got all of my money back I can say that it's worth it. Again - I only did the main method because it's the easiest one for me but you can easily earn with the others in my opinion although I haven't tried them. You will need some work - money doesn't grow on trees, but it's worth it.
Seller:
@Activate7 is so kind and he answered my questions instantly, this is 1-on-1 mentoring at it's finest, and I'm happy to see a seller that is so responsive and care about his customers.
Overall:
Super recommended. if you guys got $35 and some time to "waste" - this one is for you.

Vouch for this method! Though others say that the main method is too much hard work. I really don't think it is. Just depends on what you want in life. Get rich quick with zero effort or get rich pretty quick with initial hard work. One will last longer than the other.

The additional methods do feed that get rich quick pretty nicely as well so it's a good ebook for everyone. I recommend while you are learning the main method to use the other methods to make some side cash as well. But all in all it's a great book to buy if you're willing to out in the work, the only thing you'll need to spend is time. If that's too valuable for you then no ebook here will ever work for you.

Well, except mine, but you'll have to replace time with money.

I bought this guide a couple of days ago thinking it would be another HF-like ebook which is trash.
It wasn't what I expected. This guide is good!

Method 10/10 - Unique af, isn't CPA, dropshipping, scamming or anything like that.
Price 8/10 - Could be cheaper, but I guess this guide is unique so it's an 8 from me.
Length 8/10 - The guide itself (excluding title page etc.) was only 5-6 pages, but this is alright as it was explained a bit. It could've been in more detail however, but the promise of mentoring is good. The guide comes with many bonuses like Activate's old guide (Turbo Money) and more HQ guides.
Support 10/10 - I was going to think @Activate7 was just going to give me a thanks for buying and that's it but that's not true at all. When you buy this guide you are told to reply to this thread with your Selly Order ID to prevent leaking - I'm guessing there's some sort of sentence edits or name embedded in file. Also he asks if you have any problems etc. and you get an invite to a Discord server.
screenshot-20.png
screenshot-21.png
Setup 9/10 - This method is easy to setup. You have to put in an hour or two every day but the amount you can make off of this is amazing. I haven't tried this method myself as I am working on my own methods, but I'll be sure to set this up later!
Suggestions: Maybe put more content and some screenshots in the guide, that's all.

So here is my review both on the guide and the seller (Activate7)

First of all, I want to thank him through this message for his effort in helping me and most likely all his buyers. I have to say that this guy is a BEAST and the 1/1 mentoring thing is REAL and ACTUALLY VERY COMFORTABLE!

-> E-book contains many methods on how to produce income ++
-> Actual PDF files with images and things clearly explained ++
-> On top of that, whenever you are stuck or need help you can message him and he will help you immediately or answer your questions very fast!!! ++

Altogether I am very happy with the purchase and I can truly recommend this seller to anybody!

Received a vouch copy for the package.
I was given a total of 12 methods on how to make profit.
Most of the methods are great, and I have actually been using some of them myself. Not all the methods are great tough. Some methods require you to put too much time in it, that you won't benefit from it.
All of the methods require you to put effort and time into them.
A couple of the methods are known, but I've never seen the rest of them anywhere.
For the price of $35, you're getting a lot for the money!
The seller also responds to all my questions in no time.

VJmSt97.png

0o1ulPf.png

:nazi: :nazi: :nazi: :nazi:

The method contains stuff that you're probably aware of, but gives it a "twist" to make everything roll. The important thing is that it's working, but don't except $2000/month unless you work on this on full-time !

The method is really time-consuming, so if you already have a job/studies aside from that, you will need to make sacrifices on your game or sleep time. It takes time to setup at first, and then each time you earn money you will need a lot of time agian.

Don't buy this if you want an autopilot passive income ! (Which you won't find in any ebook, people don't sell that type of methods). You will have to work, but one "success" is enough to make benefits.

There are no requirements, but if you feel at least a little comfortable with design and SE, it will be even easier.

8o5IT9v.png

:nazi: :nazi: :nazi: :nazi: :nazi:

Activate7 is really friendly and will help with any questions (and even come to you to ask if everything is going smoothly).

I didn't have problems buying the ebook, but he's online most of the day and answers quickly.

RTI0lFT.png

:nazi: :nazi: :nazi: :nazi: :nazi:

Pretty cheap ebook if you ask me ! As I already said, you only need to get one success and you will already be ~30 above the price of the ebook, which is the only time you will need to pay something (method is totally free, apart from your time).

OKtfiKn.png

:nazi: :nazi: :nazi: :nazi:

I happily recommend this ebook. The method is interesting, it works (fuck yes it feels good, after so much money wasted on this cursed section of the forum), as long as you give it time and dedication.

Bought a Copy on 16th November:

Here is the Review of the ebook from the perspective of a Noob

•  
  • Noob Friendly? - Yes. I am a noob. I had no idea of anything that was mentioned in this ebook.
  • Learning Curve? - Yes. For me it was a huge learning curve. I again, had no idea we can pull in earnings this easy and had learn about a few things from scratch. The ebook helped a lot. It has helpful resources to pick stuff up fast. There are good amount of tutorials provided in the ebook.
  • Ease of Use? - Extremely easy, once you know what youre doing. For me, the learning curve was huge. Once I settled in, everything was easy. Damn easy. Easy with a capital E.
  • How much work is needed? - Good amount. I gave up playing PUBG with my mates everyday at night for 5 hours straight, and saved up 2/3 hours from that. It could be easier if you already have an idea about whats on the ebook. I didn't.
  • How much have you earned? - Proof attached, with more earnings coming soon.
  • Should I buy this? - So let me tell you my situation when I bought this ebook. I had no idea about the work mentioned in the ebook that you have to perform. I had no idea you can have passive income. And it works worldwide, this much I can assure you.
  • Support from Author? - Responsive, answers to questions on discord. However, I do understand why he wouldn't give you all the info you need, because that would hit his earnings too. You have to be creative. The author gives you a starting point and an end point of earnings. How you walk it is upto you. So be creative.
  • How much can you really earn? - Sky is the limit. If you worked 8 hours a day, 7 days a week on this who knows how much you can earn? Upto you? No investment needed apart from time and effort.
​
Rating - 9.5/10. Misses a 10/10 only because I feel more examples are needed with a few more screenshots and explanation of the tail end of the work.

@Aojin, Thanks a lot for giving the sound advice last minute. Convinced me to buy this book. @naseemessa10 thanks for the help throughout

Edit: Proof removed as that was kind of giving away the method a bit. (Noobish Mistake) Will re-post as soon as earnings are transferred to Paypal.

Really nice seller, very fast response and is always there to help you with whatever.
The method also looks very promissing and i will let you guys know as soon as i made some nice money!

onlyfans-mastery-signature.png

Cheryl
Cheryl
    Rep
    Dreaming...

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 238
Credits: 520

User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Six years registered

Good luck with sales! :pepolove:

Trills
Trills
    Rep
    Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 128

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Seven years registered

Bought!

Edit: If your dedicated and stick with one of the many methods I'm pretty sure you'll make your money. 
While having many methods to sell to others some of the method can be used for yourself for personal use 

For the Main method I myself lack one key thing you need for it so I made my money from it and dipped out for others u could make so much from it. 

The side method are the real gems these boys have made me hundreds

Big tip: be creative and add your own twist to the methods and you'll make money

!!! Don't Click On Sig !!! 

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FsSPRIyd

!!! Don't Click On Sig !!!

Schaapie01
Schaapie01
    Rep
    BeginnerCoder

Threads: 76

Five years registered

The method also looks very promissing and i will let you guys know as soon as i made some nice money!

Edited by Sterkejedi, 13 October 2018 - 07:15 PM.

Sig for sale

10 credits for 90 days Bottom

10 credits for 60 days Top

Irgendwer
Irgendwer
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 0

Seven years registered

Order ID: 49a7826b-adc6-4a77-9a14-1efb88150ea8

akbavra
akbavra
    Rep

Threads: 1
Five years registered

Order ID: 1c8fe979-d2a0-4c71-b8cd-84bcb20fed1b

moneydev
moneydev
    Rep
    Read my signature, explains the DWC/middleman notice

Threads: 108

Deal with caution
Five years registered

Order ID: 4ecf04d9-dae1-40fd-814f-3f67affe622e

gib ebook or i wil scam report ty m9

also gib 1 on 1 mentoring :jew:

EDIT: Fuck nice guide! I love it! Also gave you +1 rep, be sure to add my roles on Discord.

Owner of Cheato

My DWC will remain indefinitely as told by Lucas, which is fair due to my past mistakes out of immaturity - I was banned in 2020 for cracking releases and resharing onto another forum, so I will need to regain the trust of Nulled staff (especially Lucas) and members. Please deal with caution, obviously - I am more than happy to use and cover a middleman in any trade.

(I do not have an actual scam report open)

AI1q0ZW.png

qqperfect
qqperfect
    Rep
    🌀ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ 💓

Threads: 25

Five years registered

Keen in Any discord?

Automattic
Automattic
    Rep
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 406

Deal with caution
Eight years registered

GLWS?

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FegWvrWr

moneydev
moneydev
    Rep
    Read my signature, explains the DWC/middleman notice

Threads: 108

Deal with caution
Five years registered

You're online, give me and the other couple of people the ebook ty, or I just wasted $35 on a scam.

Ofc will edit this once I get ebook

EDIT: Thanks

Owner of Cheato

My DWC will remain indefinitely as told by Lucas, which is fair due to my past mistakes out of immaturity - I was banned in 2020 for cracking releases and resharing onto another forum, so I will need to regain the trust of Nulled staff (especially Lucas) and members. Please deal with caution, obviously - I am more than happy to use and cover a middleman in any trade.

(I do not have an actual scam report open)

AI1q0ZW.png