Welcome to Nulled
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Reputation and Likes Ranks

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Reputation and Likes Ranks

Futile

Futile

Developer from the UK

• Credits: 0
  • Leecher level:-1522 1522

One year registered

+1

discordempire.com - lobbies.us

Skeet <3 - 2323

YouTube

᠌᠌᠌᠌᠌᠌᠌᠌᠌  ᠌

Lucas

Lucas

Your Friendly Nulled Admin

[STAFF]
  • Credits: 397
  • Leecher level:-997 997

Three years registered

I don't think this would be useful, quite the opposite, it would be even more confusing than it is right now, people would get mixed up between ranks, people would also abuse the reputation system to achieve different ranks, also, reputation doesn't work exactly as the upvotes do, members can give different numbers of reputation but it's once in a lifetime, unlike with likes that can be given several times a day depending on your current rank. That would lead to constant abuse, constant mixups (if somebody gets over 100 rep and gets a specific rank, and then he gets -repped back to 92, he would keep the specific rank as there's no way to actually update the usergroup or remove it once it's obtained).

I say this could be worked upon, but what you are suggesting is a no from me. Maybe make new usergroups for a mix of likes and reputation? But new rep specific ranks sound completely impossible to implement.

We also have the rep4rep factor, many are banned right now because they abuse the liking system to get the ranks.. I dont think it would be appropriate to make new reputation likes because people will abuse it, no matter how hard we try to find out who does, it's an extra job we can't afford to do right now.

READ THIS BEFORE ADDING ME OR SENDING ME MONEY

https://www.nulled.t.../#entry13459209

MY DISCORD WAS BANNED

I GOT A NEW ONE

Lucas#1337

Always confirm my identity by sending me a private message on nulled to make sure you are dealing with me