ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Need tutorials for coding checkers.

• Please log in to reply
Need tutorials for coding checkers.

s3xy
s3xy
    Rep
    more sexy since 1998

Threads: 11
Credits: 0

Five years registered

So recently, I wanted to learn how to code a checker. I have OK knowledge for Java, and I can learn different languages really quickly. 

Anyone know any good tutorials for this? I'd appreciate any suggestions.  Kappa

dalton
dalton
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 476
Credits: 126

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Five years registered

So recently, I wanted to learn how to code a checker. I have OK knowledge for Java, and I can learn different languages really quickly. 

Anyone know any good tutorials for this? I'd appreciate any suggestions.  Kappa

I dont think there are any guides related to cracking.

I AM A FUCKING SCAMMER

DON'T EVER DEAL WITH ME 

:DWC: :DWC:

FaithHF
FaithHF
    Rep
    SESH

Threads: 36

Seven years registered

The actual logic for making a generic account checker is incredibly simple. Part of it just parses the combolist (basically csv parsing but with colons,) then the rest of it sends a thousand POST requests a second. From those requests, the checker receives the response (or response code) and parses that data to find keywords that might indicate that the combo worked and logged in (ie. keywords like 'logout' 'profile' 'settings' etc.)

It shouldn't be too hard for you to figure it out from here if you're really as proficient as you say with programming (the language really shouldn't matter as long as you can make web requests.)

EDIT: Since this answer wasn't too conclusive, it would still be trivial to add all your extra functions like proxies and whatnot. Parsing a proxy list is no different than parsing a combolist. From there, now you just need to initiate the connection using the proxy.

asmnajh21
asmnajh21
    Rep
    Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 0
Five years registered

thanks bro

iSlapKids
iSlapKids
    Rep
    In God We Trust

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 15

Five years registered

The actual logic for making a generic account checker is incredibly simple. Part of it just parses the combolist (basically csv parsing but with colons,) then the rest of it sends a thousand POST requests a second. From those requests, the checker receives the response (or response code) and parses that data to find keywords that might indicate that the combo worked and logged in (ie. keywords like 'logout' 'profile' 'settings' etc.)

It shouldn't be too hard for you to figure it out from here if you're really as proficient as you say with programming (the language really shouldn't matter as long as you can make web requests.)

+1

s3xy
s3xy
    Rep
    more sexy since 1998

Five years registered

EDIT: Since this answer wasn't too conclusive, it would still be trivial to add all your extra functions like proxies and whatnot. Parsing a proxy list is no different than parsing a combolist. From there, now you just need to initiate the connection using the proxy.

Why did I not see this, thank you so much for the detailed answer!

SmileyTM
SmileyTM
    Rep
    succ on my toes

Threads: 6

Five years registered

If I may add, learn python. 

Reading a combo list is as easy as... for line in combolist: line.split(":")

For the actual combo checking, use requests. literally just requests.get or requests.post. Learn what headers you need to set and what postdata they require by looking at released configs for easy websites like Spotify.

Learn about multithreading or multiprocessing, I'll leave it up to you to decide which is better in certain scenarios.

And lastly, don't even worry about GUI until you're familiar with backend stuff. A simple terminal script will work wonders

Have fun and happy coding!

s3xy
s3xy
    Rep
    more sexy since 1998

Five years registered

If I may add, learn python. 

Reading a combo list is as easy as... for line in combolist: line.split(":")

For the actual combo checking, use requests. literally just requests.get or requests.post. Learn what headers you need to set and what postdata they require by looking at released configs for easy websites like Spotify.

Learn about multithreading or multiprocessing, I'll leave it up to you to decide which is better in certain scenarios.

And lastly, don't even worry about GUI until you're familiar with backend stuff. A simple terminal script will work wonders

Have fun and happy coding!

Thank you! I’m in the process of learning multithreading atm.

Zero
Zero
    Rep
    < Developer \>

Threads: 66
Credits: 2

Six years registered

Pro tip: avoid gui's :kek:

Kvow4W1.png