ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[$9.99] BAYSHIP - BEGINNERS GUIDE TO DROPSHIPPING | NO INVESTMENT

• Please log in to reply
[$9.99] BAYSHIP - BEGINNERS GUIDE TO DROPSHIPPING | NO INVESTMENT

Vouches 0

KingofGuides
KingofGuides
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 15
Credits: 6

Five years registered
Vouches 0

BAYSHIP DROPSHIPPING $14.99 => $9.99 [SALE]

ge5g1BU.png

I've spent over a month now experimenting with a no investment needed method of drop-shipping, and I have to say that I'm rather pleased with the results. Contained within this guide is beginner friendly and in-depth knowledge alike that's sure to guarantee that anyone reading this can start making money off of drop shipping. If you enjoy the guide, make sure to leave a review down below and let others know the guide helped you.

See What Others Have To Say:

VRX, on 24 Jan 2019 - 3:04 PM, said:

Vouch:

Design 6/10: The ebook has an great structure, but there are no images at all.

Guide 10/10: Very great explained for beginners, you need absolutely no investment. And for 5 dollars its very cheap.

Its tells you everything step by step. I would recommend buying this for beginners or experienced people!

bo2freak, on 11 Nov 2018 - 3:19 PM, said:

Bought this guide yesterday, happy I did. It's very well written and it gives some nice insights in what the do's and don'ts are.

Although some of the parts are just common sense it's still a great e-book and you will definitely learn a lot from it.

It's certainly worth the price, now that it's on sale it was just too good of a deal to pass up on.

BritishTea, on 23 Oct 2018 - 4:48 PM, said:

Bought a copy because it's so cheap.

Def worth it if you have been thinking about starting a dropshipping store but didn't know how to start. Written very well and gives practical advice as to how to not only start, but also do well. Planning to start one now myself after I set everything up. For $4.99 This is amazing.

SlaveOfGod, on 30 Sept 2018 - 3:57 PM, said:

Will take a vouch as ive been in the dropshipping business in the past, especially on eBay and Shopify. Will see if your guide provides any unique outlook.

Edit: Received the vouch copy, and I can say that this is the longest guide I've seen. It's 33 pages long so there's a lot of reading you have to do. The guide covers topics such as selecting your niche, how to set up your store, selecting inventory, setting up your page, etc.

I would say that this guide is excellent for beginners, but is of no benefit to people that are already doing this or have done so in the past. You're given baby steps on what dropshipping is, how your page should be, how much markup is good, how to select a niche.

Pros: Excellent for beginners, answers all possible questions you might come across, easy step by step explanations for each process. Excellent price too, $5 is nothing.

Cons: The guide does not specify what the best niches are, nor what the best products to dropship are. It only tells you how to do it, so the rest is up to you. If I were to make a guide, I would put in examples of good niches to get started with, and list actual products that are decent for dropshipping. Instead, this guide provides a general overview on how dropshipping works, how to do it by shipping directly from the supplier to your customer. This is something I already know about, and others might too.

In conclusion, the guide is good but will only serve you well if you know nothing about dropshipping and would like to get started.

Wets, on 08 Jun 2020 - 08:51 AM, said:

Vouch!

Just bought this since it's on sale and figured I might as well buy it since it's literally $10

The method is very HQ and took me a while to digest all that is has to offer.

For $10 you can easily earn your money back within less than a day and eventually start making a crap ton of money with little effort.

The initial setup takes 30 minutes roughly but after that all it takes is 10 minutes daily pretty much just to check in and do what you have to do.

Great stuff 9.5/10

K1ngPush, on 30 Sept 2018 - 4:13 PM, said:

KingofGuides has offered me a copy of this guide in exchange for a review, so here goes:

This guide covers a single method. It's not a lazy compilation of public methods, but rather an actually original take on a single method. I'm not saying I've not heard of this before, but I have never seen a guide on this method that features this many details.

It's evident the writer of this guide writes from experience. He was able to write down an impressive amount of text in a comprehensive and structured manner. There are no pictures, and no need for them. His writing is clear and easy to visualize. In the several chapters, this guide even covers steps that most guides do not, and I personally really appreciate it. By being so thorough, he has made sure the reader is left with little to no questions.

Visually speaking, the guide is easy to read, and that's about it. The writer has decided to use a very clear font. It may look a bit plain, but I'd rather read a guide for its content than for its layout anyways.

The writer really seems to have paragraphing down. He knows when to cut his topics and does not ramble on. It's a very pleasant read.

Personally, I am very keen to try this method now. It took one read and I feel knowledgeable enough to give this a shot already.

Especially for the price, I would recommend purchasing this guide if you're ever looking to expand your dropshipping knowledge.

SlaveOfGod
SlaveOfGod
    Rep
    Knowledge is Power

Threads: 94
Credits: 0

Eight years registered

Will take a vouch as ive been in the dropshipping business in the past, especially on eBay and Shopify. Will see if your guide provides any unique outlook.

Edit: Received the vouch copy, and I can say that this is the longest guide I've seen. It's 33 pages long so there's a lot of reading you have to do. The guide covers topics such as selecting your niche, how to set up your store, selecting inventory, setting up your page, etc. 

I would say that this guide is excellent for beginners, but is of no benefit to people that are already doing this or have done so in the past. You're given baby steps on what dropshipping is, how your page should be, how much markup is good, how to select a niche.

Pros: Excellent for beginners, answers all possible questions you might come across, easy step by step explanations for each process. Excellent price too, $5 is nothing.

Cons: The guide does not specify what the best niches are, nor what the best products to dropship are. It only tells you how to do it, so the rest is up to you. If I were to make a guide, I would put in examples of good niches to get started with, and list actual products that are decent for dropshipping. Instead, this guide provides a general overview on how dropshipping works, how to do it by shipping directly from the supplier to your customer. This is something I already know about, and others might too.

In conclusion, the guide is good but will only serve you well if you know nothing about dropshipping and would like to get started. 

Edited by SlaveOfGod, 30 September 2018 - 05:00 PM.

DM me before confirming anything on discord/telegram.

Discord: Bader#6153

Push
Push
    Rep
    and pull

Threads: 177

Five years registered

KingofGuides has offered me a copy of this guide in exchange for a review, so here goes:

This guide covers a single method. It's not a lazy compilation of public methods, but rather an actually original take on a single method. I'm not saying I've not heard of this before, but I have never seen a guide on this method that features this many details.

It's evident the writer of this guide writes from experience. He was able to write down an impressive amount of text in a comprehensive and structured manner. There are no pictures, and no need for them. His writing is clear and easy to visualize. In the several chapters, this guide even covers steps that most guides do not, and I personally really appreciate it. By being so thorough, he has made sure the reader is left with little to no questions.

Visually speaking, the guide is easy to read, and that's about it. The writer has decided to use a very clear font. It may look a bit plain, but I'd rather read a guide for its content than for its layout anyways.

The writer really seems to have paragraphing down. He knows when to cut his topics and does not ramble on. It's a very pleasant read.

Personally, I am very keen to try this method now. It took one read and I feel knowledgeable enough to give this a shot already.

Especially for the price, I would recommend purchasing this guide if you're ever looking to expand your dropshipping knowledge.

KingofGuides
KingofGuides
    Rep
    Veteran

Five years registered

Sent you a copy.

Thanks for the review, glad you liked it, and welcome aboard! 

beanhagen
beanhagen
    Rep

Threads: 0
Five years registered

If your dropshipping guide is capable of helping one earn 4000$, why is it for sale for 4.99 lmao. 

DaisakuIkeda
DaisakuIkeda
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 320

Six years registered

glws!

My only contacts

Telegram: @DaisakuIkedaNulledTo

Discord: daisaku_ikeda

I would never refuse to use escrow, before any deal, make sure you verify that you are actually dealing with me by sending me a pm on nulled.to

KingofGuides
KingofGuides
    Rep
    Veteran

Five years registered

If your dropshipping guide is capable of helping one earn 4000$, why is it for sale for 4.99 lmao.

Dropshopping is a wide topic, isn't it?

A lot of people are making $30.000+ a month from dropshipping, it's all about the niche as well as everything else.

I'd even go as far as saying it's part gambling, primarily because it's dependent on the niche as well as getting proper advertisement for a SELLING product.

- I'm selling it for $5 for that reasoning, I personally managed both a fidget spinner store as well as a vape juice store, one of which made me $10.000+ in the 3 months I had it.

Every guide is dependent on you and your will to succeed, as is this.

KingofGuides
KingofGuides
    Rep
    Veteran

Five years registered
This is still working! Get your copy today and start dropshipping tomorrow.

KingofGuides
KingofGuides
    Rep
    Veteran

Five years registered
Join hundreds of other people who are dropshipping and making bank from it!

It starts here, with you, today!

KingofGuides
KingofGuides
    Rep
    Veteran

Five years registered
Guide still works!

Get a copy today!