ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Crypto currencies mining 5 friend program for potential of up to $40.000 of a monthly income.

• Please log in to reply
Crypto currencies mining 5 friend program for potential of up to $40.000 of a monthly income.

kaliyah903
kaliyah903
    Rep

Threads: 6
Credits: 0
Five years registered

Hello boys and... not boys. I hope you are doing great today as I am.

In this post, I will do update to my previous post (https://www.nulled.t...coin-farm-tool/).

I found a new strategy for bitcoin mining, which can earn you quiet a lot, with a some effort of month or two to build the web. After that, it becomes completely passive income. But the truth is, you may need to sweat your a*s at the beginning. ( Remember, there is no handsfree startup).

So basically how this new system works, is:

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic or upgrade your account.

Take care my fellow nullers, love you all.

DO NOT LEECH. All ty thnx etc comments are reported as leech in 24 hours of posting, if they are not modified to give more descriptive thoughts, information and such.

I want you to contribute, so that any other new member that will come to the post, doesn't need to scroll through 25 pages of post to find only ty comments and not a single one if the thing works.

Peace people, your kaliyah.

Get in touch with me regarding this topic, for further assistance on referring and referrals tracking. Either add me on my discord: Kaliyah#7076 or join our channel at: https://discord.gg/ndj4C4x . Willing to guide and help everyone regarding this topic so give me a shout on discord for it.

Edited by kaliyah903, 24 September 2018 - 01:25 PM.

All you need to know about the crypto-world:

https://www.kaliyah-crypto.ga

BloodyWolf643
BloodyWolf643
    Rep
    Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 3
Eight years registered

hmm interesting

[Edit After Reading] This is actually a quite cool concept and would be nice to test out in person instead of just theory. I'd vouch for this idea if anyone thinks to try it out.

Edited by BloodyWolf643, 24 September 2018 - 06:10 AM.

kaliyah903
kaliyah903
    Rep

Five years registered

hmm interesting

[Edit After Reading] This is actually a quite cool concept and would be nice to test out in person instead of just theory. I'd vouch for this idea if anyone thinks to try it out.

Hey, friend. Let me know if you joined the program?

MrWeaz
MrWeaz
    Rep
    ピカチュウ,ピカピ! | Mr.Santos

Threads: 4
Five years registered

ill be sure to try this and let other know how my progress goes.

EDIT:

Ah CryptoTab, seems like it could be a good method, i have already tried something similar but progress was slow so i gave up, but i can see potential in this. Worth a go if you know people who will use it.

Edited by MrWeaz, 24 September 2018 - 12:32 PM.

da315dba9d1bf904046ebd7e6bf5b149.png

kaliyah903
kaliyah903
    Rep

Five years registered

ill be sure to try this and let other know how my progress goes.

EDIT:

Ah CryptoTab, seems like it could be a good method, i have already tried something similar but progress was slow so i gave up, but i can see potential in this. Worth a go if you know people who will use it.

Hello friend, let me know if you joined my program so I can guide you further into the matter. I tryed sending you private message, but seems like i hit limit on them. If you and when you join the program contact me for further guidance how you expand the chain.

Your kaliyah903.

laramcgowen94
laramcgowen94
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Five years registered

let me see

drgil
drgil
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 2
Five years registered

let me see

dandan029
dandan029
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 1

Five years registered

love you :o

allshedoesiskil
allshedoesiskil
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 2
Five years registered

will check it out thanks

Enneagram
Enneagram
    Rep

Threads: 0
Five years registered

I've read it. Interesting, pretty new to BTC mining or any cryptocurrency mining.

But I've read up on Multi-level marketing, pyramid schemes and ponzi schemes; there are ones who masked themselves as cryptocurrency companies. Making their own currencies.

It requires nothing for people to start up with right?

The thing is, with the referral system, some people are aware of this "business networking" or what people would call the basis of a pyramid scheme through referrals. You get a certain X of people at a certain level, they each get a certain X of people, all the way to their down line. Normally those at the top get the highest amount of commission, the cream at the top.

So is there a trick in convincing people to sign up or try this method to begin with if it sounds like a pyramid scheme? That is because even people who do not know much about pyramid schemes, they are wary and guarded with these kinds of referral things. Even though it requires $0, nothing out of your pocket.

I could be wrong.

Edited by Enneagram, 03 October 2018 - 11:26 PM.