ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

The weirdest Steelseries SE story ever!

• Please log in to reply
The weirdest Steelseries SE story ever!

F0G
F0G
    Rep
    Your friendly Nulled retard (snipping tool)

Threads: 206
Credits: 1

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

So firstly i would like to thank @Caffrey for the help and general questions about the SE. 
So basically i was just active on the SB and i saw that @Caffrey aka Troy got unbanned. Said hi. He asked when should we SE together. We jumped into Discord pms. He started talking about Steelseries. I thought i might give it a shot. Even though a while ago i messaged them about my actually broken mouse and they gave me a coupon. Just wasn't in to it cuz they asked to destroy the device. Troy sent me a pic of a destroyed item. Messaged them. A few messages back and forth i saw a message [CASE CLOSED]  Messaged them why. I didn't notice a coupon code until next day. I used it and thought "Pretty weird they didn't ask to destroy it" 2 hours later i get a message saying "Send us a picture of the destroyed device in order to proceed the shipping process". Was pretty busy so i thought i will do it next day. I woke up next morning with an email: "Your order has been shipped!" It is like the most confusing Steelseries SE ever :kek:

Everything that I have posted are just ideas and thoughts. Nothing has been tested by me. Every single thread is just for entertainment purposes. 

Signature-Ad.gif

pruned91549524
pruned91549524
    Rep
    While we are postponing, life speeds by.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 124
Credits: 0

Six years registered

ZyfVASO.png

That's why. 

F0G
F0G
    Rep
    Your friendly Nulled retard (snipping tool)

Threads: 206
Credits: 1

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

ZyfVASO.png

That's why. 

explains alot 

Everything that I have posted are just ideas and thoughts. Nothing has been tested by me. Every single thread is just for entertainment purposes. 

Signature-Ad.gif