ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Turn the cryptocurrency forum into an actual discussion forum

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Turn the cryptocurrency forum into an actual discussion forum

EpicStuntGamer
EpicStuntGamer
    Rep
    Oof

Threads: 86
Credits: 0

Seven years registered

The cryptocurrency forum is sorta shit tbh, its almost all ways to make crypto "quickly" (for example "make .005 btc per week by doing nothing [AUTOPILOT] or sum shit like dat] or skids trying to get you to use their crypto and shit ref links (there is 1 special exception, from @DoneByHytax who is not a skid  who posted a genius method to get btc with a credit card without ID) , almost no one actually discusses crypto and %99 of the time when people make threads there, its usually not a discussion

Im not gonna lie, I've had my fair share of this, Im not innocent, I have replied to a few of these threads to see what its all about and to see if what they posted is shit or legit

I am also not trying to say to stop making threads mentioned above entirely as they are good every once in a while but to actually make the cryptocurrency forum for its intended purpose it legit says "Bitcoin, Litecoin and many other alternative coins have become the currency these days. Discuss them in one place." Notice how I underlined the word "discuss" 

mLPtfR.png

giphy.gif[/img]