ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Found SQL Injection Vulnerabilities on several sites.. no idea how to move forward

• Please log in to reply
Found SQL Injection Vulnerabilities on several sites.. no idea how to move forward

lonewolfman
lonewolfman
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 8
Credits: 0

Five years registered

Yes, I've read countless articles on Google and I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around it...

Case study one: Using Netsparker I found two critical SQL injection points on a scumbag website that extorts money from open source projects by posting fake "analysis"

• Blind SQL Injection
  • Boolean Based SQL Injection
  • Bonus: Database has admin privileges

No matter what I try I can't see to replicate the (POST) payloads and create a bd shell.

Anyone want to walk me through and be my mentor? Me luv you long time. And some ETH rewards maybe possible if you're a good teacher :)

JBlazze
JBlazze
    Rep

Threads: 0
Five years registered

Hello

umerk
umerk
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 18

Five years registered

Yes, I've read countless articles on Google and I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around it...

Case study one: Using Netsparker I found two critical SQL injection points on a scumbag website that extorts money from open source projects by posting fake "analysis"

• Blind SQL Injection
  • Boolean Based SQL Injection
  • Bonus: Database has admin privileges

No matter what I try I can't see to replicate the (POST) payloads and create a bd shell.

Anyone want to walk me through and be my mentor? Me luv you long time. And some ETH rewards maybe possible if you're a good teacher :)

Netsparker itself inject as well, and you can give further queries to netsparker