ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

'Spiritual' awakenings

• Please log in to reply
'Spiritual' awakenings

manny8975
manny8975
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 9
Credits: 0
Eight years registered

Has anyone on here ever had what they would class as spiritual awakening? Either with the help of maybe a psychoactive substance *cough* LSD, or even through meditation or something similar? If so, feel free to share your experiences and how it did/didn't affect you afterwards. I personally tried LSD a few weeks back and now understand why people say LSD is a one time drug, not even in a negative way. It's hard to explain but I feel it just gives you a wider look on life for me it's made me appreciate things I've never even thought about before. Oh and nature - wow - especially under the influence of LSD, you are just in complete awe with nature. Even now (I'm sober, lol) this drug just unlocks something in your mind - everything is connected, somehow, some way. It just is.

Now by no means am I glorifying the use of illegal susbtances, just sharing past experiences! I apologize if this is against forum rules, if it is feel free to remove this mods!

To anyone thinking of trying any psychoactive substances such as LSD, shrooms, DMT etc. please do your research before hand! They are not chemicals to be reckoned with.

Edited by manny8975, 01 September 2018 - 12:01 AM.

Matte93
Matte93
    Rep
    The wild one

Threads: 47

Six years registered

Has anyone on here ever had what they would class as spiritual awakening? Either with the help of maybe a psychoactive substance *cough* LSD, or even through meditation or something similar? If so, feel free to share your experiences and how it did/didn't affect you afterwards. I personally tried LSD a few weeks back and now understand why people say LSD is a one time drug, not even in a negative way. It's hard to explain but I feel it just gives you a wider look on life for me it's made me appreciate things I've never even thought about before. Oh and nature - wow - especially under the influence of LSD, you are just in complete awe with nature. Even now (I'm sober, lol) this drug just unlocks something in your mind - everything is connected, somehow, some way. It just is.

Now by no means am I glorifying the use of illegal susbtances, just sharing past experiences! I apologize if this is against forum rules, if it is feel free to remove this mods!

To anyone thinking of trying any psychoactive substances such as LSD, shrooms, DMT etc. please do your research before hand! They are not chemicals to be reckoned with.

Tbh, I don't give a fuck.

Living my life is enough for me

♫     I want drugs, I want booze       

I wanna mess with anything I like to use
I want to spend, a ton of cash
       I want a fancy car that I can crash    
♫

Joan Jett I love you -       :wub:     - Runaway with me

- I lead a life of crime -

manny8975
manny8975
    Rep
    Addicted

Eight years registered

Tbh, I don't give a fuck.

Living my life is enough for me

Good for you mate.

Matte93
Matte93
    Rep
    The wild one

Threads: 47

Six years registered

Good for you mate.

Just to clarify, I was not trying to be rude, it's my real opinion, I noticed by newly reading it that you could misunderstand its meaning  :D

♫     I want drugs, I want booze       

I wanna mess with anything I like to use
I want to spend, a ton of cash
       I want a fancy car that I can crash    
♫

Joan Jett I love you -       :wub:     - Runaway with me

- I lead a life of crime -

manny8975
manny8975
    Rep
    Addicted

Eight years registered

Just to clarify, I was not trying to be rude, it's my real opinion, I noticed by newly reading it that you could misunderstand its meaning  :D

Haha no worries, it did come across that way yeah. No hard feelings man :pepe:

R3XDeveloper
R3XDeveloper
    Rep

Threads: 5
Five years registered

Haha no worries, it did come across that way yeah. No hard feelings man :pepe:

+1

Natsuuu91
Natsuuu91
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 0
Five years registered

Minecraft lol

Nothing bro .

atikus123
atikus123
    Rep

Six years registered

mikruszka

topseykrets
topseykrets
    Rep

Threads: 1
Five years registered

My experience was similar to the animation "inside out",

the funniest thing abt this is that i had the experience 7-10 yrs before they made that animation.

After my experience, i moved on with mylife as if nothing happened, but had to question everything again after i saw that cartoon.

I was in my own head, it was completely dark and the only light source was a giant screen ahead of me, like a cinema.

The screen was divided into hundreds of sections, think of it like having 4 or more security cams on one monitor.

There was a little pale humanoid creature sitting behind a desk of controls buttons watching the screen and changing the channels as he wants.

I was also standing couple of feet behind him, i could not get close because there was this strong feeling of fear, all i can do it observe.

I know he knows i am there, but he never for once turned arround.

Since the day i saw this, he started turning off the channels to static one after the other.

The channels consists of my personality, my views, the way i see the world etc. and he kept on turning them off

This trip of mine happened day after day when ever i get high again, i always seem to continue from where i stopped.

Finally he turned off the last channel and i stopped seeing it.

this was a strange and scary experience for me, and after all of this happened, i kindda lost myself, did'nt really know who i was anymore, it was like i was formatted. i had to reinvent myself which took me years, and it was not easy, so yeah...that was my experience.

If u ask what was i on, it was just weed.

WhoCares91
WhoCares91
    Rep
    Who the fuck is this guy?

Five years registered

Tried LSD once. Felt really good while the trip lasted, but once it was over i felt exhausted. I fell asleep pretty fast and was exhausted for the next few days.

"Fun" Fact: Read somewhere that a guy who did DMT, cut off his D while on trip. Apparently he did it for "God". Weirdest shit i've heard about DMT so far.