ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Top Rated Combo Lists || Stock Updated Daily || Honest and Friendly Sales || Incredible Support

• Please log in to reply
Top Rated Combo Lists || Stock Updated Daily || Honest and Friendly Sales || Incredible Support

CreativeHold
CreativeHold

Away

• Credits: 0
  • Leecher level:-7875 7875

One year registered

*A lot of sellers on Nulled love to talk about how many sales they have made, but most of the time these numbers are extremely exaggerated or just plain false.

If a seller claims "hundreds" of sales but doesn't even have that many replies on sales thread, you can bet it's most likely a lie.

Also, if you look through their customer feedback, it's usually pretty bad. Be wise and don't waste your money!*

The 50+ Pages Of Positive Feedback Left By My Customers Speaks Volume!

:pepolove:

JOT5r7S.jpg

NOTE: 

Beware of buying lists "Specifically For Fortnite" as there are many sellers that are going to just sell you their sloppy seconds.

If ANY combo list sale seems "too good to be true", it most likely is! 

CLICK TO SEE MY BASES IN STOCK!

giphy.gif

Over 300 Reviews

Buy With Confidence!

Since I ran out of allowed quote tags, I will start dumping pictures of reviews until that's maxed too :) 

h5h4WaL.png

oeFLEpe.png

pGoVYwQ.png

xaVdRoP.png

G4vFvb1.png

bGhAlNq.pngqfQ9gWn.png
evT6DcX.pngrM71ie7.png
ugyE9CD.png
pCQUGrx.png
b0LnrQz.png
rwLMOBX.pngBXnjY4k.png
KU0fx7O.png
YMDPqD3.png

nvsICIX.pngIH9L6dr.png

Zx31rNt.png

Big Fat Vouch! i bought 50k combolist will update this for my fortnite hits and really friendly seller as he help me a lot

Vouch! I purchased 50k today and I am very pleased with my purchase! I will definitely be buying more. :)

Vouch ----- I really hate combo sellers that think they are the greatest shit and provide the worst customer service, barely answering your questions or even replacing the combo caused by their own lazyness like repeated, trash lines or shitty combos. I thought all sellers were like that until I saw this thread, I can assure CreativeHold is a really good combo seller he tries his best so you can be happy with your purchase, man I really appreciate your good customer service, keep up the good work.

Also for the guy Negansarmy on page 19 that wrote that he did not got any valueable runescape items in the account, thats like being mad that you got many Fortnite hits but none of the accounts had galaxy skin, 20+ skins or access to the email, WTF this guy just provides the combos for the hits he can't control whats inside the accounts, stop being dumb thats just your bad luck.
I bought 150k combo from him proof:  https://prnt.sc/kwkr09

Just wanted to leave a big vouch for CreativeHold! I honestly rarely rarely ever buy combos, but I saw this thread and it seemed like he's a good seller and promised great customer support, so I took the plunge and copped 150K shopping combos. All I can say is, this guy is definitely not lying when it comes to quality customer support. He replies almost instantly, is extremely kind and considerate, and offers exceptional customer support in general. I've dealt with sellers that reply extremely late, never on, rude, and delivers poor quality products. Those type of sellers always left a bad taste in my mouth. You can rest assured though that CreativeHold is an excellent and friendly seller that delivers great combos! The combo list that I purchased gave me tons of hits from numerous sites, and I couldn't be happier with my combo + the kind support I received! Thanks again my guy :) Big vouch!!!

I bought a 350k shopping combo.

Quality was ok but i was searching only for german lines.

so he replaced me some german lines and some of them where mail accsess valid +++

good support, thanks for that! 10/10

In case somebody wants to see combo results here is my proof from what I got from his combo: https://prnt.sc/kwpiv9

Purchased combos from this guy, will update on how it goes, but so far, he's really nice and responsive so thats already really good~~

This guy knows how to treat a person!
I wish you luck.

Just bought a 50k combo from him and I absolutley love it for now.
Checked just 20k and here are results: 
https://i.imgur.com/sbmCHf5.png
Will definetly bought more in future.
Thank you for being so HQ.

got a replacement , this time combo was good , got hits on fortnite , netflix , hulu , spotify , fitbit ,uplay and origin :)
is a good seller

bought the 50k combo mainly to use for fortnite. Got about 100 hits on fortnite and 1k on spotify. Overall quality is good for the price, will be buying more combos soon.

Super Friendly Combo Seller !! ^_^
So I can imagine that the combos you sell have to be of very very high quality :dreamy:
I will be buying soon my friend :ok:

[+] VOUCH 10/10

This guy is a legitimate seller. I got 35+ quality hits for Uplay using the 50k combo. I will be using this seller in the future!
:)

Just bought a combo from him, will test and updated the post with result. Trade went smooth though

Bought expect my review soon.
for now 2 spotify hits for 1k combo.
but iwill try it on other modules for accurate results. Im using stormproxies and snipr.
20 hits on hulu. 20k checked. mmm
11 hits on uplay after 11k checked. 
seller wanted honest review and here it is :-
for 7$ i bought a combo from leftcracker and i got many hits on uplay , like 700 hits on uplay with 100k combo.
well... idk what to say but if ur reading this then my review could be wrong or i received a bad combolist, wait for other reviews.

I bought a combo yesterday but it wasn't what I was looking for. Seller then work his way to find something that would interesting me, and he did it.
He got what I expected, with great results. Totally worth the money also.
Seller also really friendly and helpful. He answered any question that I had and provided some useful tips for me.
Would love to buy again and maybe he may become my priority combo source from now.

Recieved shopping 100k vouch copy from user.

Spotify: 1.2k premium hits

ExpressVPN: 4 Premium Hits

NordVPN: 42 Premium Hits

Hulu: 124 premium hits

Chrunchyroll: 78 Premium huits

antipublic: will post l8r

quality: Decent

Received Vouch From Op :) 

Well Combos were good for some sites like got an average amount of hits
But in some site it was not even good!

But considering the price it's pretty decent
Really the price is cheaper than others and according to the price It's a pretty decent combo which you can buy!

Overall Rating
7/10

For 10 bucks per 250k don't expect crazy hits, if you want crazy hits and private email access I can sell you 350k for 300$. 
And ask yourself a question what would you do with that combo, because in use of Netflix, and Spotify its waste of data. Public on a combo which I used is around 25%, I shared on nulled in last week 100% privates, but I was only one, and I really rarely saw combos above 10% so I find 25% totally fine as long as there are hits, and I had hits. I don't know OP, met him today, bough combo from hit to make a fair forum opinion and usually in harsh of. 

You should buy, then whine. And if its shit - mods will decide if enough shit, in my case it wasnt enough shit to get refund, obviously.

Vouch for CreativeHold.

I purchased a 50k combo for $3 and the amount of hit's i got were pretty good, I managed to get 50+ fortnite hits which is really good for $3 as well as a handful of hits for spotify and netflix. I will definitely be purchasing more in the future, keep it up! :)

leaving another vouch, bought multiple times off Creative and I've got good hits. When I was unsatisfied with my hits he didn't hesitate to provide a replacement combo list.

bought a 250k combo list, will be testing and posting hit % on a popular site!

It was my fault downloading the file, I don't know why but annofile was downloading me only the half of the file.
He reuploaded to another site and everything went smooth, got 250k combos.
Thanks!

Vouch, working and LIT combos

thy meeen

There's a typo of the word Royals in your title, might want to edit. :)
GLWS!

Just purchased a 250K Private Combo from Creative, Looking forward to receiving the list.

++vouch This is one of the best sellers of combos out there! I had a slight problem with the combo but he managed to fix it in a matter of minutes! His lines are absolutely HQ. Anybody looking to get HQ private hits this is the seller for you!

Bought 250K Gaming Combo Yesterday,  Checked on Both Uplay and Origin.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uplay - 204 hits out of 250,000 Checked

Origin - 2 Hits out of 250,000 Checked

None on steam out of 250k Checked
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was provided with a 50k replacement due to lack of hits from the main combo i bought

44 out of 50k on Uplay

1 out of 50k on origin
Price- Good Price for 100K, Not really sure for 250k for the amount of hits

Service - Overall 9/10 Early On :) , Haven't got a reply yet.

Combos - WIll update on that as there's more splits as i am told so i will wait to confirm the total hits overall on that

HQ seller

Vouch <3

good seller, no scam. 100% would buy :timmy:

Everything got sorted out and i got a replacement. Thanks.
- Great support!

ty bro

Bought more, solid hits as always.

Keep buying them, loving them.

The combos that you share for free in the Combolists section are already HQ combos,   :hype:  :poggers: ......

I'm pretty interested in buying an Combo  :pepegun:
U are doing an really great job! :)

posting to buy this later
Thanks

Bought from selly 150k combo email/pass Streaming

Very disapointed with the combo. Got very few hits in most popular services

EDIT:

@CreativeHold agreed to replace my combo list and I could not be more satisfied.

The replace combo I received is much better compared to the one I bought and he was very polite and profissional when talking to me.

I can recommend this guy if you need combos and if you are dissapointed with his combos contact him because is truly a gentleman dealing with you :)

I made a purchase. I'm going to do some tests and I'll be back soon. :jew:

Awesome guy, will get what you've asked for. :)

Vouch for My big Duda CreativeHold.

I purchased a 50k combo [user:psw] for $5 and I made 0 hits.
But promptly replied to my message on discord and gave me a replacement combo that made me have 52 Hits on HMA
and 105 Hits on LOL Euw
For $5 it's cheap af
Combo and service: 9/10

I purchased a 50k combo [email:pass] for $5. It made 2 hits only so i contacted him. And as told his support was 10/10, fast reply and I got a new combo right away! :wub: 

Now when I got my new combo i have so far gotten 4 hits/300. Will edit after the whole  B) 

So vouch to Creative!  :D

Im buying them for like a few weeks right now, im really happy with the service and leaving not a first comment here! haha

CLICK HERE TO SHOP!

Fresh Lists ALWAYS added

It's not always about the cards you are dealt in life, it's how you choose to play them.
I've had a fun ride, Nulled.

Thank you.

»»» Don't Be Shitty «««

JGBusiness
JGBusiness

JM Revolution, A SaaS Firm

• Leecher level:-60 60
Three years registered
Just bought a combo from him, will test and updated the post with result. Trade went smooth though

CreativeHold
CreativeHold

Away

One year registered

Autobuy added to the 250k lists. I'll add autobuy for the others when I get back later. 

It's not always about the cards you are dealt in life, it's how you choose to play them.

Thank you.

»»» Don't Be Shitty «««

Customization
Customization

Discord Kuro-Ken#2991

• Leecher level:-1848 1848

One year registered

can i see any vouches before i buy? thanks in advance.

if i ever message you for an exchange or sell things to you , thats not me ! 

CreativeHold
CreativeHold

Away

One year registered

can i see any vouches before i buy? thanks in advance.

Are you willing to leave a solid vouch? If so, I'll send you one of the 50k lists to look over but I'll expect the vouch or honest review. 

Also, @
jerry9612 purchased 1 of the 250k lists earlier today and said he'd report back so I also expect to hear back from him soon. 

Thank you.

»»» Don't Be Shitty «««

Customization
Customization

Discord Kuro-Ken#2991

• Leecher level:-1848 1848

One year registered

Are you willing to leave a solid vouch? If so, I'll send you one of the 50k lists to look over but I'll expect the vouch or honest review. 

Also, @
jerry9612 purchased 1 of the 250k lists earlier today and said he'd report back so I also expect to hear back from him soon. 

No , im not eligible for a vouch :) it will make me and you get a warning so uh i dont :) . but atleast can you post amount of hits in picture ? it will increase ur sales.

if i ever message you for an exchange or sell things to you , thats not me ! 

G3N3S1S
G3N3S1S

Developer

• PipPipPipPip
  • Leecher level:-139 139
Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
One year registered

May I ask what's the rate for mail access?

CreativeHold
CreativeHold

Away

One year registered

No , im not eligible for a vouch :) it will make me and you get a warning so uh i dont :) . but atleast can you post amount of hits in picture ? it will increase ur sales.

I personally only crack Mega.nz but I ran x2 (one from each base for sale) 250k lists and ended up with about a 15% hit rate. I wish I could vouch for hits on any other service, but if I were to run them all through a cracker, they wouldn't be that special. Hopefully Jerry reports back soon with his hit rate with Roblox. I'm willing to post a picture of my mega hits, if that'll matter. Not sure if it will or won't to ya. 

May I ask what's the rate for mail access?

I haven't tried mail access. Like stated above, I only run my combos against mega. Compared to other large lists I've ran, both these bases had good hits. 

I've priced these low enough to where I know that I'd feel whole if I purchased them from anyone. I was always buying combos that were garbage when I first started out and it wouldn't have mattered as much if I wasn't spending $20 a list. Live and learn I suppose. 

Thank you.

»»» Don't Be Shitty «««

Dre
Dre

• Leecher level:-1045 1045

Three years registered

Waiting for some reviews :)

G3N3S1S
G3N3S1S

Developer

• PipPipPipPip
  • Leecher level:-139 139
Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
One year registered

May I ask if you have any german related combos?With emails like @free.fr,@gmx.de,@t-elecom.Things like that.