ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

How can I detect an image & click it

• Please log in to reply
How can I detect an image & click it

Lovvly
Lovvly
    Rep
    lonely

Threads: 14
Credits: 0

Six years registered

So I've created a program with autoit which recognizes images & allows me to click them , but since there wasn't many other options I could add I decided to create a similar one in java but I still can't find any library to recognize images on a specific window if you have any idea on how I can do it please tell me !

fang
fang
    Rep

Threads: 8
Seven years registered

What kind of window? browser?

Lovvly
Lovvly
    Rep
    lonely

Six years registered

yeh like chrome or a game client to be more precise league of legend's client

willywillywoo
willywillywoo
    Rep

Threads: 2

Six years registered

Technically everything on your screen is an image... so can you be a little more precise? Say you have image A that you are looking for from league of legends. Will it try to look at the computer generated graphics to see if image A is on there? Or will it be looking for the image as a resource that the client is using before it paints it on to a frame your computer projects??

PotTimeAcc
PotTimeAcc
    Rep
    PotTime

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 1
Five years registered

Use Image or BufferedImage or a thing like this

Minecraft account cracker. C++, C# .NET, Back-End and Java developer. Come Discord: PotTime#1695

willywillywoo
willywillywoo
    Rep

Six years registered

Use Image or BufferedImage or a thing like this

How would this help? He is asking about how to detect an image while bufferedimage and image is literally an image. Has nothing to do with detection of an image.

Lovvly
Lovvly
    Rep
    lonely

Six years registered

Technically everything on your screen is an image... so can you be a little more precise? Say you have image A that you are looking for from league of legends. Will it try to look at the computer generated graphics to see if image A is on there? Or will it be looking for the image as a resource that the client is using before it paints it on to a frame your computer projects??

I would like it to search for a button for example & I'll have the link to an image of that button in the code , it'll have to spot that button & move the mouse cursor to it

willywillywoo
willywillywoo
    Rep

Six years registered

I would like it to search for a button for example & I'll have the link to an image of that button in the code , it'll have to spot that button & move the mouse cursor to it

Okay, so my understanding so far is that it will try to match an image you already have in a larger image. I did a little bit of looking at google and came up with a few ideas:

A: Runescape bots sometimes use color recognition and if you look at the source code for ones in java, you may be able to recreate what they used. 

B: There was also something interesting called Sikuli that could be used with java. It was made for automating testing of UI but for what I think you are doing, it will do just fine. Technically, you are interacting with the UI of the league client. 

I am not saying either of these will work, but it is just what I came up with and what I would investigate first.

Lovvly
Lovvly
    Rep
    lonely

Six years registered

Okay, so my understanding so far is that it will try to match an image you already have in a larger image. I did a little bit of looking at google and came up with a few ideas:

A: Runescape bots sometimes use color recognition and if you look at the source code for ones in java, you may be able to recreate what they used. 

B: There was also something interesting called Sikuli that could be used with java. It was made for automating testing of UI but for what I think you are doing, it will do just fine. Technically, you are interacting with the UI of the league client. 

I am not saying either of these will work, but it is just what I came up with and what I would investigate first.

That's exactly what I needed runescape bots are what I need I did a little of reverse engineering & it worked out well , thanks !

DRAGO579
DRAGO579
    Rep
    Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 0
Five years registered

What method did you use?