Welcome to Nulled
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

"Smash the like button"

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
"Smash the like button"

iHaveDeBestName

iHaveDeBestName

BD3 GANG

• Credits: 0
  • Leecher level:-451 451

what he said,most of these leechers are just people who register just for some combos and never come back.-. why not reveal the info for both " a comment and a like " required,also the comment should be 20 words or more cause ty is the most used word in this forum xD

we dont want to become leakforums

Lucas

Lucas

Your Friendly Nulled Admin

[STAFF]
  • Credits: 367
  • Leecher level:-976 976

Three years registered

To summarize:

There will always be leechers around. We are trying our best to find ways to make them be seen a lot less progressively. With time we will manage to stop them for the most part. 

Making them have to like your posts will only benefit you. it will not decrease the number of leechers around and it will only make awards and ranks be easier to achieve. That's not the point and obviously, we won't change such an important rule in favour of the members that contribute just to see people either make hundreds of accounts to keep liking/leeching or LEAVE just because of such a pointless restriction. Having the possibility to like 3 posts a day would make people create alt accounts to simply keep leeching and that will lead to more leechers around :) 

MY ONLY DISCORD IS "LucasNulled#4981" with both L's. 

MY DISCORD ID IS ''347114496952762368''

ENABLE DEVELOPER OPTIONS BY GOING INTO SETTINGS, APPEARENCE, DEVELOPER OPTIONS.
THEN RIGHT CLICK ON MY DISCORD USERNAME AND COMPARE THE ID.

I WILL ALWAYS CONFIRM DEALS THROUGH NULLED PM BEFORE ASKING FOR PAYMENT.

DON'T SEND ME ANYTHING BEFORE I CONFIRM MY IDENTITY THROUGH A NULLED PM.

LilBlonde

LilBlonde

So Chocolatey <3

• vertices
  • Credits: 0
  • Leecher level:-142 142

what he said,most of these leechers are just people who register just for some combos and never come back.-. why not reveal the info for both " a comment and a like " required,also the comment should be 20 words or more cause ty is the most used word in this forum xD

You will see "ty" in 20words with that rule lmao xD

Spoiler

Edited by LilBlonde, 10 August 2018 - 11:26 PM.

Webp_net_resizeimage_3.png