ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Obanai
Obanai
    Rep
    $$$

Threads: 199
Credits: 0

Six years registered

I've received a vouch copy from Denny

Design;
The first impression that a user needs is the design, it should be clean & easy to use and in my opinion the panel is exactly like that.
Its panel has every detail that is important -  date, name of the DB, **Category & if its hashed or not.
You can also search DBs by their name & category which is pretty handy also downloaded leaks become highlighted so you know you're not downloading the same leak.

(http://1337.gloon.pw/q3r1rq0.png - Screenshot of the panel)
**Category: The category is not 100% precise. Some Databases are categorized as Gaming but are actually Shopping - I think this part needs a small fix.

Databases;
First thing you should know: These are not Combos, these are DATABASES!
After downloading a few I had to clean trashy lines & dupes. Means you have to put a bit work into them but they give you better results since you know the actual source.
For private-check I used WLI as a "AntiPublic" - there are over 500+ Databases and 40 downloads per day so I could never have a actuall private - public ratio but I've downloaded 10 Dbs and got 6 private and 4 publics.
Also, the public doesnt equal to trash, some data may be public but never really used/found easily.

Rating: 8/10 | Needs cleaned dehasheds, a collum to see rows of the DB & if its Mail:Pw or user:pw & fix categorized.

Is it worth it?
Its up to the buyer - if you can dehash, clean DBs and make it your use its a good product for you if they keep updating the bases.

Denny
Denny
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 177

Six years registered

Thank you Gloon and fer for reviewing Secluded.

My partner and me are planing on uploading around 100-150 bases per week (currently on ~600). Get access while prices are low!  minikappa  

Denny
Denny
    Rep
    Veteran

Six years registered

Bump

Denny
Denny
    Rep
    Veteran

Six years registered

Bump

Denny
Denny
    Rep
    Veteran

Six years registered

Bump

Denny
Denny
    Rep
    Veteran

Six years registered

Updated some reviews on my thread, if you're skeptical about buying it you can check them out first! More reviews from buyers coming soon.

Forexer
Forexer
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 27

Six years registered

will be good if each customer has his personal space to receive private combo instead of sharing dbs  within the cloud with a lot of customers

Denny
Denny
    Rep
    Veteran

Six years registered

will be good if each customer has his personal space to receive private combo instead of sharing dbs  within the cloud with a lot of customers

I would need more than 12k unique bases for only 30 days. (If we assume that I have only 10 customers per month)
That would be possible if I would give like 2-3 bases per day for each person, but that wouldn't be nearly enough to cover customer needs.
Although, not everyone check the same stuff, so I think that this is right system and that it doesn't need any changes. 
If you get any more questions or suggestions you can always hit me up, find my contact info at the end of the thread. 

Denny
Denny
    Rep
    Veteran

Six years registered

Bump

Denny
Denny
    Rep
    Veteran

Six years registered

We're uploading new databases today! Buy it now while prices are low!