ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Fousey July 15th. Thoughts?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Fousey July 15th. Thoughts?

RxEneregy
RxEneregy
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 49
Credits: 0

Six years registered

Is he really on a road to positive energy? I personally think he can run with this positivity because everyone in la in the rap and youtube scene on hella drugs. Sippin dumb amounts of WOK and hella sad kids. Is he growing up?

A wise man once said "You have to clock out to clock in"

NulledSafe
NulledSafe
    Rep
    Discord: NulledApprentice #9675

Threads: 151

Six years registered

Big gay,  the positive energy thing is just pretentious, I don't think anyone cares about "energy" only how much  money it can make them. And I don't see him growing up any time soon.

n0H4jUI.jpg

RxEneregy
RxEneregy
    Rep
    Addicted

Six years registered

Big gay,  the positive energy thing is just pretentious, I don't think anyone cares about "energy" only how much  money it can make them. And I don't see him growing up any time soon.

sad sad world we live in then. It must be different where I live then places like LA. We believe in integrity. Make a name for yourself and stick by your morals. I really hope he aint that way. He does act like Diddys self though. Always saying something gay as shit.

NulledSafe
NulledSafe
    Rep
    Discord: NulledApprentice #9675

Threads: 151

Six years registered

sad sad world we live in then. It must be different where I live then places like LA. We believe in integrity. Make a name for yourself and stick by your morals. I really hope he aint that way. He does act like Diddys self though. Always saying something gay as shit.

Seems quite SJWish. Gay has been used as bad for ages and in other parts of the US we have to be realistic and I'm sorry but LA is the fakest shitty place on earth. I believe in hard work, discipline and motivation, not always being sunshine and rainbows.

Have to break some eggs to make an omelette. 

n0H4jUI.jpg

RxEneregy
RxEneregy
    Rep
    Addicted

Six years registered

Seems quite SJWish. Gay has been used as bad for ages and in other parts of the US we have to be realistic and I'm sorry but LA is the fakest shitty place on earth. I believe in hard work, discipline and motivation, not always being sunshine and rainbows.

Have to break some eggs to make an omelette. 

100% agree. I didn't even think of SJW until you said something about it. How can it be that there's places in the states that are really that bad. Do you have any idea of what's feeding into these peoples egos. super egos? It can't just be money, middle eastern rich families are humble mainly because of their god and family traditions, and also good home training. Is LA missing something that's important for genuine human development? 

AccountsInStock
AccountsInStock
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 29

Five years registered

I just hope it's gonna be big as he says it will be or else if it fails, I dont think we will see fousey ever again

Selling McDonald's US Accounts!

https://www.nulled.to/topic/526627-mcdonalds-us-accounts/

Selling American Eagle Reward Coupons!

Free Jeans/ $15 Reward/ $30 Reward 

https://selly.gg/@AccountsInMarket

RxEneregy
RxEneregy
    Rep
    Addicted

Six years registered

I just hope it's gonna be big as he says it will be or else if it fails, I dont think we will see fousey ever again

exactly. I mean I see there's 27k watching the livestream. He said he wants two million people. In reality he knows two million wouldn't be possible without a bunch of big youtubers advertising for weeks and letting everyone know so they are ready to tune in. BUUUT he talks himself up so he won't feel down. He probs doesn't expect 2 mill, but it could happen. Either way what he's doing is good for the well being of others. Not just him.

AccountsInStock
AccountsInStock
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip

Five years registered

exactly. I mean I see there's 27k watching the livestream. He said he wants two million people. In reality he knows two million wouldn't be possible without a bunch of big youtubers advertising for weeks and letting everyone know so they are ready to tune in. BUUUT he talks himself up so he won't feel down. He probs doesn't expect 2 mill, but it could happen. Either way what he's doing is good for the well being of others. Not just him.

I get it, you gatta believe to achieve the dream. You have to dream big but I think fousey is dreaming a unrealistic goal. He planned it in 5 days for a song. Idk what hes thinking but i hope he gets the relevance he wanted again. or else he can never show his face on the internet. He should've sticked to dose of fousey vlogs with 2 mil views per video everyday

RxEneregy
RxEneregy
    Rep
    Addicted

Six years registered

I get it, you gatta believe to achieve the dream. You have to dream big but I think fousey is dreaming a unrealistic goal. He planned it in 5 days for a song. Idk what hes thinking but i hope he gets the relevance he wanted again. or else he can never show his face on the internet. He should've sticked to dose of fousey vlogs with 2 mil views per video everyday

yea people can hate all they want but those are fire. I can only see kids really hating. I see a change in his spirit since he started the 365 days of posting on dose of fousey

AccountsInStock
AccountsInStock
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip

Five years registered

yea people can hate all they want but those are fire. I can only see kids really hating. I see a change in his spirit since he started the 365 days of posting on dose of fousey

After what happened with the bomb threat and stuff, I feel really bad for him. He probably spent $300k on this event.

Not to mention he was tweeting to drake, lebron james, and shit. He said he was off his meds and its crazy. It kinda feels like hes insane but I still got love for this dude.

Just hope hes fine.