ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

-----------

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
-----------

AZATEJ
AZATEJ
    Rep
    Infinity black

Threads: 311
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

-----------

Chief
Chief
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 300

Six years registered

There's a site https://criminals.host and its my own hosting. I don't have future plans to purge content. 

It support sharex, and for this reason I require registration. That's all info you have to share (username, password). 

There's few upload services around, people usually use mediafire, sendspace, and such - they are all fucking full of ads. Also nulled should finally blacklist that ad.fly and similar links. 

z7jeY.png

And why I host this for free and where is my personal profit/benefits? I found that sharing and overall doing smth for free pays back at least twice sooner or later. 

I like the service! +Vouch :kek:

AZATEJ
AZATEJ
    Rep
    Infinity black

Deal with caution
Six years registered

i'd like to purchase sir access if you dont call me a slave :pepo:

You better edit your comment now after I spend 3min to setup this on teamviewer with you  XD

Chief
Chief
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 300

Six years registered

You better edit your comment now after I spend 3min to setup this on teamviewer with you  XD

sorry sir, changed

Gmail
Gmail
    Rep
    Feel free to PM if you need help

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 200

Deal with caution
Eight years registered

There's a site https://criminals.host and its my own hosting. I don't have future plans to purge content. 

It support sharex, and for this reason I require registration. That's all info you have to share (username, password). 

There's few upload services around, people usually use mediafire, sendspace, and such - they are all fucking full of ads. Also nulled should finally blacklist that ad.fly and similar links. 

z7jeY.png

And why I host this for free and where is my personal profit/benefits? I found that sharing and overall doing smth for free pays back at least twice sooner or later. 

Monetized Links are banned. Though I like your service.

Lifetime Accounts Shop

Netflix, NordVPN, Disney+

https://sellix.io/networkoverride

NordFrost
NordFrost
    Rep
    selly.gg/@NordFrost

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 37

Deal with caution
Six years registered

+1

adobe_cc_nulled.png

Support my HQ leaks :wub:

1Ha9Bw39ZLy7UAxSh6CX4BauN7QdMsAQAR

(BTC addy)

https://selly.gg/@NordFrost

K33P0
K33P0
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 850
Credits: 5

Seven years registered

As much as I like you Azatej, I think it is not good for entire nulled to upload something to your site where you have total control of the backend, sorry.

AZATEJ
AZATEJ
    Rep
    Infinity black

Deal with caution
Six years registered

As much as I like you Azatej, I think it is not good for entire nulled to upload something to your site where you have total control of the backend, sorry.

Im not a fan of idea where everyone would drop WHOLE DATA on my own hosting, its kind of.. potential huge grab of DB without big effort, I know your point, and I understand it. 

My point was more like list of hosts which can be used fairly fast/without effort to "plug&play". I dont want to force just my own, yeah i found it a bit "fucktery" after your post tbh. 

K33P0
K33P0
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 850
Credits: 5

Seven years registered

Im not a fan of idea where everyone would drop WHOLE DATA on my own hosting, its kind of.. potential huge grab of DB without big effort, I know your point, and I understand it. 

My point was more like list of hosts which can be used fairly fast/without effort to "plug&play". I dont want to force just my own, yeah i found it a bit "fucktery" after your post tbh. 

I would not care to upload Data itself but some people do, and especially tools, HOWEVER, I think nulled should have a pinned thread of recommended hostings based on speeds and ads and list of blocked ones

Aesthetic
Aesthetic
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 51

Five years registered

z7jeY.png

+100000

Show your gratitude by pressing the green button for more HQ Leaks