ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

How to get rid of ALL leechers

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
How to get rid of ALL leechers

Naturare
Naturare
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 286
Credits: 0

Six years registered

DO NOT REJECT MY SUGGESTION TOO QUICKLY, TAKE THE TIME TO READ IT.

Simple, modify the [hide] [/hide ] tags to some sort of spoiler which you need to be registered to see the content.

Now you might be thinking: "wait so you wanna fucking allow leechers?"

That's exactly what I'm suggesting. See, the problem about leechers is not the fact they leech, it's the fact that they're annoying. If the problem was that leechers don't give, then no one would contribute to this forum. The problem is the fact that they have to reply to every thread they want to see. If you remove that, there won't be replies anymore, therefore leeching won't be a problem. Let's be real, people in this forum contribute for likes, not for the members to enjoy it. Besides, when a fucking piece of shit answers "wofjewoifj thanks for you brother", what angers you the most? The retarded reply or the fact that they reply? Obviously the reply.

Imagine a forum without leechers. Staff would actually have time to spend in a wiser way such as ban appeals, scam reports, and ESPECIALLY feedback & suggestions aswell as dealing with fucking rule breakers, URL shorteners posters, "hacking services", bins, etc. What's more important? Banning people who reply to topics or having a better forum for the HQ members who are actually in there? We all start somewhere, and sometimes we start a leecher. How can you progress & become an active member if you keep getting banned? This system makes no sense to me. Adopting this suggestion would not affect our current HQ users in any way, it would actually help the forum. Let's be real. An user spends his time reporting a leecher, which you ban. Then what? He uses a temp mail & leeches again. Then you waste more of a HQ member's time aswell as a staff member's time, just for one little piece of shit which will spend 2 extra minutes to start leeching again.

@Staff don't reject this too quickly, think about it before. This is revolutionary and could absolutely change Nulled to a better Nulled, and make this forum enjoyable instead of having leechers + crap posters + some contributors, we'd have some crap posters which would get banned quickly + some contributors. Think about it.

Please stop adding my discord for nothing/fitbit services.

THEMIGHTYTHOR
THEMIGHTYTHOR
    Rep
    The God Butcher

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 309

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

Ban @notagay 

That is how you get rid of leechers.

Naturare
Naturare
    Rep
    Veteran

Six years registered

Ban @notagay 

That is how you get rid of leechers.

Jump off a roof filthy niggerian retard. Do not reply to any of my threads again you autist sperg lord

Purged5dfqa4a
Purged5dfqa4a
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 370

Six years registered

Worst idea ever I think, allowing leecher = all the post would be raped and no one will like anymore + this isn't fixing anything lol who cares about their answer, they are stealing content and that's the problem

Naturare
Naturare
    Rep
    Veteran

Six years registered

Worst idea ever I think, allowing leecher = all the post would be raped and no one will like anymore + this isn't fixing anything lol who cares about their answer, they are stealing content and that's the problem

If them stealing the content is the problem, why do people contribute? Besides why would the posts be raped, and what would that do? We wouldn't even be aware and our contributions would have a point.

THEMIGHTYTHOR
THEMIGHTYTHOR
    Rep
    The God Butcher

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 309

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

Jump off a roof filthy niggerian retard. Do not reply to any of my threads again you autist sperg lord

Cucklord.

Purged5dfqa4a
Purged5dfqa4a
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 370

Six years registered

If them stealing the content is the problem, why do people contribute? Besides why would the posts be raped, and what would that do? We wouldn't even be aware and our contributions would have a point.

A contribution is different that giving your content tu useless people like most of the leecher. If I contribute is to help other people in the forum but that aren't here just to steal shit

Naturare
Naturare
    Rep
    Veteran

Six years registered

A contribution is different that giving your content tu useless people like most of the leecher. If I contribute is to help other people in the forum but that aren't here just to steal shit

PWu9kK.png

All those contributions are raped by leechers, whether you allow them or not, lol. The problem isn't leechers, the problem is what you force them to do to access hidden content.

Malex
Malex
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 45

Six years registered

-1 forum will just die more in general, leechers won't reply to get the program that they wanna download therefore the threads will die and get buried.

Also nulled will lose money, since whats the point of upgrading to VIP+ if you can see the content on every thread anyways?

People will literally come here and spend 5min to download the program they want and leave, never commenting or liking

Naturare
Naturare
    Rep
    Veteran

Six years registered

-1 forum will just die more in general, leechers won't reply to get the program that they wanna download therefore the threads will die and get buried.

Also nulled will lose money, since whats the point of upgrading to VIP+ if you can see the content on every thread anyways?

What do you mean thread buried lol? Buried by what, other threads? No they won't get buried.

Also, is Nulled a platform we use to have fun or is it a fucking company we work in to get finn money? Besides, there are plenty of ways that ability could be spent in other perks in the VIP.