ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Sickgen.com | Premium Account Generator | 45+ Services

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Sickgen.com | Premium Account Generator | 45+ Services

Uncommon
Uncommon
    Rep
    All Eyez on Me

Threads: 160
Credits: 0

Five years registered

netflix in stock?

Contact details
Telegram:
NulledUncommon

PM me for Discord

Dell Service

Sickgen
Sickgen
    Rep
    Best Account Generator | Sickgen.to

Threads: 4

Six years registered

does it have gamestop by any chance?  also for the top 2 tiers what does limited generator and mass explorer mean

You can suggest the service and we can see what users think. We add service based on the suggestions and the vote of the users, of course if is possible because some sites are not possible that all.

Limited Generators: They are generators that will be activated for a defined period of time, giving access to unique, rare or special generators that are difficult to obtain. The duration time will always be surprise, the generator will be available until the time runs out or the entire stock runs out, the first thing to happen.

Mass Exporter: It is a massive exporter located in the account history. It makes it easy for you to export all accounts at once. You have the opportunity to export the accounts by generator, in that way you will not have problem in which the services are mixed. Only available in the Ultimate package or through addons.

LpHpaV6.gif

Sickgen
Sickgen
    Rep

Six years registered

netflix in stock?

Netflix is in Beta phase, we are testing with a new method but it may be deactivated soon. If you are interested in a single service, I recommend you not to buy. Never buy in one place for one reason only. In this case Netflix, if you are only interested in netflix, better do not do it.

LpHpaV6.gif

Mclp
Mclp
    Rep

Threads: 3
Six years registered
You guys do PSN Accounts Like CrewGen? Or do you even plan to add in the future ??

Ragefire99
Ragefire99
    Rep
Threads: 56

Five years registered

This is interesting! I will avail now

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Sickgen
Sickgen
    Rep

Six years registered

You guys do PSN Accounts Like CrewGen? Or do you even plan to add in the future ??

Possibly soon, it is not very requested by the users.

LpHpaV6.gif

Ragefire99
Ragefire99
    Rep

Five years registered

Hi sir,  I just paid an advanced subscription (1year) but I received nothing on my email. I've checked my spam folders as well but there is none. Can you help me?

Sickgen
Sickgen
    Rep

Six years registered

Hi sir,  I just paid an advanced subscription (1year) but I received nothing on my email. I've checked my spam folders as well but there is none. Can you help me?

When you buy with bitcoin the transaction will be completed when the store process the confirmation in the blockchain, normally take from 10mins to 30mins. You will receive an email automatically when your payment was cleared.

LpHpaV6.gif

Ragefire99
Ragefire99
    Rep

Five years registered

When you buy with bitcoin the transaction will be completed when the store process the confirmation in the blockchain, normally take from 10mins to 30mins. You will receive an email automatically when your payment was cleared.

It's been an hour sir kindly double check if there is anything wrong because I haven't received anything in my email. Thanks in advance.

Ragefire99
Ragefire99
    Rep

Five years registered

Everything is working fine. I just subscribed to 1 year advanced subscription with less 300. I just hope Netflix, NordVPN and Chegg will be available soon because I really need them. Thanks!