ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

I lost My Girlfriends Hamster

• Please log in to reply
I lost My Girlfriends Hamster

slipknotxxx
slipknotxxx
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 3
Credits: 0

Six years registered

So, it was our 6 months, her and I decided to buy a hamster together. The cage and everything. We had a great time with the little hamster his name was "James Baxter". We made sure to leave it alone and get used to its cage over a couple of nights. Well the first night the little guy would not get off of his wheel which was making so much noise. The time was around 2:30 in the AM so i took the wheel out genteelly, and made sure I was safe around him. I make sure to check I didn't leave the opening to the cage open and everything was shut, but in the long run it wont be for long. I go to sleep and I wake up looking into his cage and just see a big ball of "Bedding" the stuff they sleep in. So I thought he was in the ball of bedding, I didn't want to disturb him and I went back to bed. I slowly get up out of bed and still see that he is sleeping in the same spot, and me just being me getting a new pet I wanted to see him sleep and he was not there! I rushed and started placing food every where (Because he couldn't survive without food) to try and lure him out.

So right now I'm just waiting, I looked around for 3 or so hours for the little guy. I don't know if I should try and get another one or come out and tell my girl.

Don't Forget to leave Replies and tell me what I should do!

Blame on me, no shame on you.

bembo69
bembo69
    Rep
    mcdonalds

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 87

Six years registered

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

slipknotxxx
slipknotxxx
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 3

Six years registered

sad Day :/

Blame on me, no shame on you.

pima123
pima123
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 1
Six years registered

that's really sad man but if you love her i think you should tell her whatever the consequences even if she get mad she will admire your honesty 

IzhrNg7.png

varial
varial
    Rep
    goth.boy.clique

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 11
Six years registered

Tell her he escaped and she'll help look for him most likely, shit happens.

twincitygamer
twincitygamer
    Rep

Threads: 6
Eight years registered

bruh just buy a new one lol

tatarara
tatarara
    Rep
    Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 20
Credits: 8

Six years registered

So, it was our 6 months, her and I decided to buy a hamster together. The cage and everything. We had a great time with the little hamster his name was "James Baxter". We made sure to leave it alone and get used to its cage over a couple of nights. Well the first night the little guy would not get off of his wheel which was making so much noise. The time was around 2:30 in the AM so i took the wheel out genteelly, and made sure I was safe around him. I make sure to check I didn't leave the opening to the cage open and everything was shut, but in the long run it wont be for long. I go to sleep and I wake up looking into his cage and just see a big ball of "Bedding" the stuff they sleep in. So I thought he was in the ball of bedding, I didn't want to disturb him and I went back to bed. I slowly get up out of bed and still see that he is sleeping in the same spot, and me just being me getting a new pet I wanted to see him sleep and he was not there! I rushed and started placing food every where (Because he couldn't survive without food) to try and lure him out.

So right now I'm just waiting, I looked around for 3 or so hours for the little guy. I don't know if I should try and get another one or come out and tell my girl.

Don't Forget to leave Replies and tell me what I should do!

Leave A LIKE! :wub: 

Nice :Kappa:

Blaz3d
Blaz3d
    Rep

Threads: 1
Five years registered

If you couldn't find it, then, apology is needed xD

OKRA
OKRA
    Rep