Welcome to Nulled
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

I lost My Girlfriends Hamster

• Please log in to reply
I lost My Girlfriends Hamster

slipknotxxx

slipknotxxx

• vertices
  • Credits: 0
  • Leecher level:-15 15
Half year registered

So, it was our 6 months, her and I decided to buy a hamster together. The cage and everything. We had a great time with the little hamster his name was "James Baxter". We made sure to leave it alone and get used to its cage over a couple of nights. Well the first night the little guy would not get off of his wheel which was making so much noise. The time was around 2:30 in the AM so i took the wheel out genteelly, and made sure I was safe around him. I make sure to check I didn't leave the opening to the cage open and everything was shut, but in the long run it wont be for long. I go to sleep and I wake up looking into his cage and just see a big ball of "Bedding" the stuff they sleep in. So I thought he was in the ball of bedding, I didn't want to disturb him and I went back to bed. I slowly get up out of bed and still see that he is sleeping in the same spot, and me just being me getting a new pet I wanted to see him sleep and he was not there! I rushed and started placing food every where (Because he couldn't survive without food) to try and lure him out.

So right now I'm just waiting, I looked around for 3 or so hours for the little guy. I don't know if I should try and get another one or come out and tell my girl.

Don't Forget to leave Replies and tell me what I should do!

Blame on me, no shame on you.

Bembo

Bembo

NIGGER HATER

• Leecher level:-345 345
Half year registered

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

slipknotxxx

slipknotxxx

• vertices
  • Leecher level:-15 15
Half year registered

sad Day :/

Blame on me, no shame on you.

pima123

pima123

• vertices
  • Leecher level:-3 3
Half year registered

that's really sad man but if you love her i think you should tell her whatever the consequences even if she get mad she will admire your honesty 

varial

varial

goth.boy.clique

• vertices
  • Leecher level:-64 64
One year registered

Tell her he escaped and she'll help look for him most likely, shit happens.

twincitygamer

twincitygamer

• vertices
  • Leecher level:-43 43
Three years registered

bruh just buy a new one lol

tatarara

tatarara

Junkie

• vertices
  • Leecher level:-108 108

So, it was our 6 months, her and I decided to buy a hamster together. The cage and everything. We had a great time with the little hamster his name was "James Baxter". We made sure to leave it alone and get used to its cage over a couple of nights. Well the first night the little guy would not get off of his wheel which was making so much noise. The time was around 2:30 in the AM so i took the wheel out genteelly, and made sure I was safe around him. I make sure to check I didn't leave the opening to the cage open and everything was shut, but in the long run it wont be for long. I go to sleep and I wake up looking into his cage and just see a big ball of "Bedding" the stuff they sleep in. So I thought he was in the ball of bedding, I didn't want to disturb him and I went back to bed. I slowly get up out of bed and still see that he is sleeping in the same spot, and me just being me getting a new pet I wanted to see him sleep and he was not there! I rushed and started placing food every where (Because he couldn't survive without food) to try and lure him out.

So right now I'm just waiting, I looked around for 3 or so hours for the little guy. I don't know if I should try and get another one or come out and tell my girl.

Don't Forget to leave Replies and tell me what I should do!

Leave A LIKE! :wub: 

Nice :Kappa:

Blaz3d

Blaz3d

• vertices
  • Leecher level:-1 1

If you couldn't find it, then, apology is needed xD

OKRA

OKRA

• vertices