ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

SEing/Refunding General Discussion of Law

• Please log in to reply
SEing/Refunding General Discussion of Law

StirFry
StirFry
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 34
Credits: 0

Six years registered

A lot of people here SE/refund a lot, using drops and boxing the shit out of companies. I know most of you keep a your opsec tight. VPN, Burner Phones, and virtual machines and throw away emails.

But I also see some of you being a bit reckless, using personal CC (than cancelling it so they cannot charge the card again) and address and sometimes personal phones.

So I ask, is it possible to get arrested? I mean I know it is, but we never hear about anyone getting fucked ( which is a good thing.)

So my question is, has anyone gotten busted/arrested for this shit? or came close? Also when is your opsec overkill?

THEMIGHTYTHOR
THEMIGHTYTHOR
    Rep
    The God Butcher

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 309

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

T

A lot of people here SE/refund a lot, using drops and boxing the shit out of companies. I know most of you keep a your opsec tight. VPN, Burner Phones, and virtual machines and throw away emails.

But I also see some of you being a bit reckless, using personal CC (than cancelling it so they cannot charge the card again) and address and sometimes personal phones.

So I ask, is it possible to get arrested? I mean I know it is, but we never hear about anyone getting fucked ( which is a good thing.)

So my question is, has anyone gotten busted/arrested for this shit? or came close? Also when is your opsec overkill?

There was a FBI case about Fitbit in 2016, don't know if anyone got arrested.

StirFry
StirFry
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 34

Six years registered

Really, do you have any links about this?

zesehehb2
zesehehb2
    Rep

• PipPip
Threads: 0
Five years registered

If your scare just don't do it. I myself never done any se or refund cause im scare getting busted. I see people getting crazy like eistein with refunding and seing. 

I only did digital games