ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Lucas's Middleman Service - Low Rates - Secure Your Deals! - 350+ Vouches and 5000+ Successful Deals.

• Please log in to reply
Lucas's Middleman Service - Low Rates - Secure Your Deals! - 350+ Vouches and 5000+ Successful Deals.

Vouches 15

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 99

Eight years registered
Vouches 15

POPULAR

I Don't accept paypal. Please don't ask. I only accept cryptocurrency.

What do I offer?
The answer is simple. I offer you a chance to avoid risking your money by paying sellers upfront. I will take the payment instead of you paying the seller directly, and I will hold the money until you receive the product and you confirm it matches the description of what you wanted to purchase. I will also offer to resolve any possible dispute within the same transaction (misleading items, delays, etc) and I will help you with my tips (from my experience, only as a suggestion obviously, nothing to be taken as the sole truth).

1) You send me the payment, instead of paying the seller directly.

2) I will stay in the group with both buyer and seller until the transaction is completed.

3) Once transaction is completed, both parties will confirm and I will release the payment minus my fee to the seller.

You are getting protection and responsibility from my side, and I will do my best to help you complete the transaction successfully. Please read my entire thread, and the disclaimer. If you don't understand something, feel free to add me and ask.

lucas.1337 (ID 474341590891102219)

looks like this: https://gyazo.com/ec...cb84fa126446df3

n.to (ID 1056693864322318406)

looks like this: https://gyazo.com/32...b134fc5d3a8c719

^ MY 2 DISCORD PROFILES ^

please contact me and ask me to verify my identity on nulled

I will NOT refuse to do so

I will always pm you before doing a deal

ask for a pm every time you deal with me

if I can't pm you then you added an impersonator.

Price is 3% of the total amount traded. ONLY IF DEAL IS OVER 100$.

Otherwise, it's FREE.

I DONT HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND THEREFORE I CANT HOLD THAT, PLEASE DON'T ASK.

DISCLAIMER:

1) My fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. This means that once I receive a payment, the fee has to be paid, either by splitting the amount between the buyer and the seller or by one of them paying it in full.

2) I don't charge "only" for successful deals. If the deal you are about to make is cancelled, or it simply fails and has to be voided, I will still charge my fee.

3) My service is to secure the deal for both parties, this means my job is complete as long as the funds are sent to the party that should receive it. If the deal is successful, then the money goes to the seller, and if it's not, it goes back to the buyer. In both scenarios, my fee stays with me.

Please, understand this service is my source of income, and as much as I do it to help out the community, it's also the means by which I pay my bills. Don't try to ''guilt trip'' me. I don't want you to lose money, and I don't want to lose my fee either.

4) I will hold the funds for up to 90 days after the deal is COMPLETED. This means I won't refund or send funds to you, if you haven't claimed them for the next 90 days after the deal was finished. This is to avoid releasing the same funds twice. (I will most likely still send the funds back to you after the 90 day mark, but keep in mind my job is not to ''hold'' the funds for you and Im just holding them while the deal is in progress. I dont want to turn into your personal wallet).
5) I have NO limit for deals, I can hold the funds for as long as you need, if your deal will take 1 year to be completed, I can do it without a problem. The aforementioned statement only applies to COMPLETED deals with unclaimed funds. Don't worry about the funds as long as the deal is still in progress.

6) Please verify my identity, consider this, and the messages found in my signature as sufficient warning before sending me funds. I will never refuse to PM you, and I will ONLY do so by sending you a picture of the chat with the deal included within, as well as confirmation of my discord ID (also found in my signature). Not only that, but I will only use ONE bitcoin address to receive funds and it's found in my profile as well. If for some odd reason I can't pm you, I will delay the deal. I won't find alternative ways to verify my identity nor will I tell you to ''check my name'' or ''see our mutual friends''. Impersonators are known for mass adding people from forums and also copying the names of trusted members.

7) In order to return funds after a deal was started, and if I feel something is going on, I will ask for further confirmation the sender is actually the person requesting the funds to be returned. I will ask for information and verification and I ask you to comply with it. If you don't, I will hold the funds for as long as I deem necessary to rule out possible triangulation scams.

8) VERY IMPORTANT. I will hold the amount in CRYPTOCURRENCY. This means the price in FIAT is volatile. I always send the amount I received in CRYPTOCURRENCY initially. Regardless of price drops or increases. If you send me 0.1 BITCOIN and the price of bitcoin doubles within a week, I will send 0.1 BITCOIN minus my fee. I WILL NOT send the amount in FIAT I received initially. If you send me 0.1 BITCOIN (1000$) and the price of bitcoin drops 30% I will still send 0.1 BITCOIN and you will end up receiving 30% less in FIAT due to the drop. This is not something I can control. If you need the price to be stable, I can also hold any stablecoin of your choice or exchange any crypto to a stablecoin for you, for an extra fee.

Even if the person you are speaking with sends my address, PLEASE ask for a pm on site. I will always (and only) send a picture of the conversation. Make sure you confirm the conversation matches the one you are having before sending me any money. I’d rather send 10 private messages than have you risk your money (whether it’s 10$, or 10,000$)
Please always ask for a pm and READ MY SIGNATURE.

If you spam me, rush me, or demand instant responses when dealing, I will be charging an extra fee for my time. I am not a machine, I respond as quickly as I can, and if you cannot wait, my time is precious so it will be charged accordingly. 

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams

CoolKirby
CoolKirby
    Rep
    mclabels.ml

Threads: 31
Credits: 0

Seven years registered

First comment I think. He did as Middleman over some Pixels 2 XL I bought. Not only he's reliable and fast answering, most important to me he's always CLEAR with the information. Dude is trustful, is online most of the day, Staff Member and he's CLEAR always.

So there you have the description of the greatest MM on nulled. 

DaisakuIkeda
DaisakuIkeda
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 321

Six years registered

GLWS  :pepo:

Telegram: https://t.me/DaisakuIkedaNulledTo

I prioritize secure transactions. I would never refuse to use escrow. Before finalizing any deal, please ensure that you are dealing with me directly by sending me a private message on Nulled.to.

Dragos
Dragos
    Rep
    !Welp

Threads: 588
Credits: 6

Eight years registered

Would totally recommend Lucas, I used his service and will use it again without hesitation, he's fees are low and can support you with anything, always use a middleman with people that are not truly trusted.

If you want to make a donation here is my

BTC addy: bc1qhsjuk9rf97xxhusxkckcjrx3xml8rqsmhw7xn9

Charrmander
Charrmander
    Rep
    Char char.. Charmander!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 87

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Seven years registered

Knew lucas for a long time and all i can say is he's a really cool , honest and friendly guy. Never hesitate to use his services if you ever need someone trusted  Kappa

Btw, he doesn't love bigmac  :pepe:

Signature space for sale  Kappa  Kappa

Twicee
Twicee
    Rep
    They Call Me God

Threads: 22
Six years registered

Great middleman. Unbiased in his judgement and always think from a neutral POV. Great middleman to use. Approach him if u wish to deal with large amounts

WalterLothbrok
WalterLothbrok
    Rep
    Retired

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 212

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

test

Retired