ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Helped a guy transition From a complete noob to a Master at SE'ing

• Please log in to reply
Helped a guy transition From a complete noob to a Master at SE'ing

Agile
Agile
    Rep
    Forgotten.

Threads: 255
Credits: 0

Six years registered

Hahah nah idk if its worth profitability wise compared to keeping it to myself  :jew:  but if ever I do decide to release I'll consider giving you a vouch

bruh plos :pepo:

Godless
Godless
    Rep

Threads: 1
Seven years registered

First off, that was super nice of you for training someone and not being a dick about it. I wish I could do more than just write a kudos to you, sir!

secondly, it's god damn impressive that he's managed to do what he's done in such a short time frame. It's really incredible!

Lastly, thumbs up to both of you and happy SE'ing!

IIFrustum
IIFrustum
    Rep
    Classical Tophat

• PipPip
Threads: 2
Five years registered

Seems pretty gosh darn cool how you helped him do that. Maybe its time for me next? Haha

zeroedornulled
zeroedornulled
    Rep
    Addicted

Five years registered

that's awesome, man! we must all share our knowledge! happy SEing

Joshical
Joshical
    Rep
    “When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.” ―

Threads: 75

Seven years registered

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED--

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. A few months back I got a message on Skype from some random user on Nulled, long story short he wanted some help on how to SE Google  Kappa 

2. He was really friendly so I gave him some really basic public tips, he asked for my PayPal a few days later and randomly sent me $500 as a thank you for my help lol  :jew: 

3. He kept trying with the public methods I gave him which were failing dismally, so eventually I decided to just teach the dude my personal method in agreement that he would not leak it and not get it saturated, he agreed so the schooling begun  :lostit: 

4. eventually after a few weeks he managed to SE his first google pixel, then another, then a surface book from Microsoft lol  :klappa: 

5. I haven't spoken to him in a while and today I got a really awesome message, He managed to SE 5 Pixel Books with everything I taught him and the resources and contacts I provided him with. This was in the space of time we stopped talking, which was like a few weeks.

6. I've added screenshots of our conversation from the day he messaged me for the first time for those who are skeptical.

7. Long story short, it's just a really nice feeling as the dude is really appreciative of the everything I taught him, now he is making bank  :jew:

I have to commend him for the effort he invested and time he put in, serious about actually learning,  I know its not easy as I do it myself regularly. So it's really flattering to know I was able to help this guy go from noob to SE'ing multiple devices weekly and earning some serious money from it.

Here is the conversation:

Part 1. https://imgur.com/a/QgS43Qx

Part 2. https://imgur.com/a/X4Ne1ti

Pics of the devices he SE'd

fdcT0e3.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note: please don't spam me on skype now asking how to SE google  Fappa

SEE this the kind of shit i like to see!

Users helping each other out!

@GUCCI Bravo sir :)

0TMmhpt.jpg

L33CHING
L33CHING
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Five years registered

nice man...

DavidLaid
DavidLaid
    Rep
    Crack'd up on DMAA & Ephedrine

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 37

Five years registered

Very rare to see people like him.

Beastern
Beastern
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 7
Five years registered

Wow sounds awesome. Tell him good luck! If you ever feel like mentoring someone, I'm always here, ready to learn.

ztTjVv2.gif

velja1337
velja1337
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 0
Five years registered

He did some great work and you did a big thing 

SoftwareV1
SoftwareV1
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 0
Five years registered

Damn man, looks like he is making bank now.