ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Helped a guy transition From a complete noob to a Master at SE'ing

• Please log in to reply
Helped a guy transition From a complete noob to a Master at SE'ing

GUCCI
GUCCI
    Rep
    E N G I N E E R

Threads: 34
Credits: 0

Six years registered

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED--

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. A few months back I got a message on Skype from some random user on Nulled, long story short he wanted some help on how to SE Google  Kappa 

2. He was really friendly so I gave him some really basic public tips, he asked for my PayPal a few days later and randomly sent me $500 as a thank you for my help lol  :jew: 

3. He kept trying with the public methods I gave him which were failing dismally, so eventually I decided to just teach the dude my personal method in agreement that he would not leak it and not get it saturated, he agreed so the schooling begun  :lostit: 

4. eventually after a few weeks he managed to SE his first google pixel, then another, then a surface book from Microsoft lol  :klappa: 

5. I haven't spoken to him in a while and today I got a really awesome message, He managed to SE 5 Pixel Books with everything I taught him and the resources and contacts I provided him with. This was in the space of time we stopped talking, which was like a few weeks.

6. I've added screenshots of our conversation from the day he messaged me for the first time for those who are skeptical.

7. Long story short, it's just a really nice feeling as the dude is really appreciative of the everything I taught him, now he is making bank  :jew:

I have to commend him for the effort he invested and time he put in, serious about actually learning,  I know its not easy as I do it myself regularly. So it's really flattering to know I was able to help this guy go from noob to SE'ing multiple devices weekly and earning some serious money from it.

Here is the conversation:

Part 1. https://imgur.com/a/QgS43Qx

Part 2. https://imgur.com/a/X4Ne1ti

Pics of the devices he SE'd

fdcT0e3.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note: please don't spam me on skype now asking how to SE google  Fappa

Agile
Agile
    Rep
    Forgotten.

Threads: 255

Six years registered

:ok:

nice dood now when teach me, master Kappa

lajnogomno
lajnogomno
    Rep
    REEEEEEEE

Threads: 99

Six years registered

Teach me to SE pls B0$$ ill gib 1000$ back if it works

UWGEIWHIOAHIAF
UWGEIWHIOAHIAF
    Rep
    I wasn't involved I swear

Threads: 51

Six years registered

Man, congratulations my dude - an amazing nulled user who graciously tips for service and actually learns?

Where do I sign up!? :kek:

I personally use one of these pixelbooks (don't even ask why I use them), and they're pretty great assuming you don't buy them at full price. 

- For one, their battery lasts fucking forever if you use Chrome OS, since it's really lightweight.

- Assuming he got the 512GB SSD one, that's fucking great if you can find something to use the pixelbook for.

- The display is 4k; don't even ask me why there's 4k on a chromebook of all things, but yeah.

- You can stick linux on the chromebooks without much effort using something like crouton, but installing windows is slightly more finicky and could potentially end in disaster. Hopefully some cracking tools come out which are compatible with linux? Please, please, please.

Though, obviously I would just sell them and get something else.

Send my congratulations to him for his great work!

And to you as well for being a good teacher, @GUCCI :)

EDIT: Someone who uses both punctuation and capitalization and can speak proper english? :o

GUCCI
GUCCI
    Rep
    E N G I N E E R

Six years registered

:ok:

nice dood now when teach me, master Kappa

I'll give you his skype so he can teach you  Kappa

Agile
Agile
    Rep
    Forgotten.

Six years registered

I'll give you his skype so he can teach you  Kappa

outsmarted once again Kappa

i can se shit but google i cannot do for the life of me :pepe:

GUCCI
GUCCI
    Rep
    E N G I N E E R

Six years registered

outsmarted once again Kappa

i can se shit but google i cannot do for the life of me :pepe:

E-book dropping soon   Kappa

Agile
Agile
    Rep
    Forgotten.

Six years registered

ill be vouch hunting the shit out of that Kappa , super interested in all seriousness!

UWGEIWHIOAHIAF
UWGEIWHIOAHIAF
    Rep
    I wasn't involved I swear

Threads: 51

Six years registered

Send vouch very popular very qualified will gib good review Kappa

Will also send $500 assuming I'm not dumb enough to fuck up this method Kappa

GUCCI
GUCCI
    Rep
    E N G I N E E R

Six years registered

ill be vouch hunting the shit out of that Kappa , super interested in all seriousness!

Hahah nah idk if its worth profitability wise compared to keeping it to myself  :jew:  but if ever I do decide to release I'll consider giving you a vouch