ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Infinity War (MAJOR SPOILERS) - Recap and Discussion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Infinity War (MAJOR SPOILERS) - Recap and Discussion

THEMIGHTYTHOR
THEMIGHTYTHOR
    Rep
    The God Butcher

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 309
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

BEGININING

Loki dying off I felt bad for him honestly but that made Thor so much stronger in the end, seeing Hulk get scared of Thanos was just funny. Then we saw Banner warn Doctor Strange because Heimdall sent him to earth and he fell into the sanctum. After that we are seeing Guardians of the Galaxy, we saw Scarlet Witch and Vision and lets just say that Proxima Midnight and her brother really overpowered them, in the end of the scene Captain & Black Widow and the Falcon helped them though and then Proxima Midnight and her brother just beam up to their ship.

SPIDERMAN

Spiderman in this movie, he was funny but in the end he just died & his new suit is amazing and seeing him referring the Aliens movie was fun and seeing them kill Ebony Maw although Ebony Maw's voice was something I didn't expect but it was fine, sadly in the end Spiderman died, hopefully we'll see him in the next Avengers.

IRONMAN

Iron-Man's bleeding edge techonology is amazing, in the start he was fightning the Black Order's Hulk, and then he went off to fight Ebony Maw with Spiderman although it wasn't a big fight since Ebony Maw just died in space, maybe he didn't its Marvel you never know! Coming to Titan, Thanos really fucked up him, he almost killed him, I thought he was gonna die but Strange bargained the time stone for his life. They would have easily won if Starlord wouldn't have been emotional, before that Doctor Strange seen the future and I'll be talking about it more later.

DOCTOR STRANGE

Doctor Strange, what can I say? His character was just great in this movie, AMAZING! He overpowered Thanos in one scene in the movie but Starlord screwed it up, Strange also used the clones thing and it was really fun seeing that. He also saw the future, and out of all possible outcomes they only won in one and I'm pretty sure thats why he bargained for Tony's life because that was the only way  to win!

BRUCE BANNER (HULK)

I'm not sure as to why they ruined Hulk, but it was fun seeing Bruce Banner. At the start Hulk was fightning Thanos and it seemed good but then Thanos just taught him where him he belongs. He used the Hulk Buster suit, and he killed the Black Order's Hulk. Lets talk about Hulk now, he legit was scared to come out and at one point in the movie, Bruce went to call Hulk an asshole which was pretty funny.

THOR

Thor in this movie is a god, I can say that he's stronger than Thanos easily. Thor in the beginning couldn't do anything to Thanos, afterwards he's found by Guardians then with Racoon he goes to dwarfs and he makes the stormbreaker which honestly overpowered Thanos and just made him lose his shit. In Wakanda he just comes off jumping like in Ragnarok, and in the end he throws the stormbreaker at Thanos and overpowers the power stone or Infinity Gauntlet and he almost kills him but Thanos snaps fingers and legit wipes out half of the universe.

SCARLET WITCH

In this movie, you won't see much of her abillities, only at the start and at the end where she just gets slapped by Thanos.

VISION

Basically useless, in the end Thanos kills him and takes the stone and hence finishing the Infinity Gauntlet.

THANOS

At the start, he's squeezing Thor's head, afterwards Loki gives him the tesseract to spare his brother's life and then Loki tries to kill him but Loki is a dumbass and Thanos just grabs him and kills him. Afterwards Thanos uses the space stone, and I'm not sure where he goes but I think he goes to the collector and he kills him. Again, Gamora tries to kill him but she can't because everything they do he repels everything with the reality stone.

Then he kills Gamora to get the soul stone because to get the soul stone, he needed to spare someone. Afterwards he's on Titan, he throws a moon at Iron Man, and then Starlord & Tony make a plan to stop Thanos, but unfortunately Starlord is driven by emotions and thats how the plan is fucked up. Wakanda - he comes in to Wakanda like a badass, beats up every Avenger in there and just slaps Scarlet and grabs Vision by his head and kills him and takes the stone. Afterwards Thor has come for the revenge throwing the stormbreaker at him and overpowering the Infinity Gauntlet, although Thor didn't cover both arms and he just snaps his fingers. Afterwards Thor yells "WHAT DID YOU DO" and people start disappearing. In the end we see Thanos seeing a sunset, perfectly balanced as all thing should be.

POST-CREDITS SCENE

We saw Nick Fury sending a message to Captain Marvel, and that is just amazing I can't wait for the next Avengers next year! Afterwards NIck Fury drops an F bomb and he dies.

PEOPLE THAT DIED: GAMORA, SPIDERMAN, DOCTOR STRANGE, STARLORD, THE COLLECTOR, LOKI, SCARLET WITCH, NICK FURY, MARIA HILL, GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, WINTER SOLDIER, BLACK PANTHER

CONCLUSION

What can I say? This movie is just amazing.

Leave your theories down below and just thoughts.

DaisakuIkeda
DaisakuIkeda
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 320

Six years registered
hate you

My only contacts

Telegram: @DaisakuIkedaNulledTo

Discord: daisaku_ikeda

I would never refuse to use escrow, before any deal, make sure you verify that you are actually dealing with me by sending me a pm on nulled.to

THEMIGHTYTHOR
THEMIGHTYTHOR
    Rep
    The God Butcher

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 309

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

hate you

Hate me? You read the title jackass, it says Major Spoilers. Is it hard to read LMAO?

DaisakuIkeda
DaisakuIkeda
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 320

Six years registered

Hate me? You read the title jackass, it says Major Spoilers. Is it hard to read LMAO?

a bit of sarcasm

My only contacts

Telegram: @DaisakuIkedaNulledTo

Discord: daisaku_ikeda

I would never refuse to use escrow, before any deal, make sure you verify that you are actually dealing with me by sending me a pm on nulled.to