ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Top 10 Greatest Sc-Fi TV-Shows EVER!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Top 10 Greatest Sc-Fi TV-Shows EVER!

xDarkMatter
xDarkMatter
    Rep
    <Hello World>

Threads: 105
Credits: 0

Six years registered

Here is my list:

1 - Gotham

610GD-QmtUL._SY550_.jpg

Story: The story behind Detective James Gordon's rise to prominence in Gotham City in the years before Batman's arrival.

2 - The Expanse

413cs7JaYFL.jpg

Story: A police detective in the asteroid belt, the first officer of an interplanetary ice freighter and an earth-bound United Nations executive slowly discover a vast conspiracy that threatens the Earth's rebellious colony on the asteroid belt.

3 - Dark Matter

DARK%2BMATTER%2B999.jpg

Story: In the dystopian 27th century, six people wake up on a deserted spaceship with no memory of who they are or what they're doing there. They reluctantly team up and set off to find answers with the help of a female android.

4 - The Last Ship

61e88255fe08f74a0e3c5842aa3d709b.jpg

Story: The crew of a naval destroyer is forced to confront the reality of a new existence when a pandemic kills off most of the earth's population.

5 - Battlestar Galactica

battlestar_galactica_poster_by_mruottin.

Story: When an old enemy, the Cylons, resurface and obliterate the 12 colonies, the crew of the aged Galactica protect a small civilian fleet - the last of humanity - as they journey toward the fabled 13th colony, Earth.

6 - Smallville

Smallville_Season_10_Poster_3.jpg

Story: A young Clark Kent struggles to find his place in the world as he learns to harness his alien powers for good and deals with the typical troubles of teenage life in Smallville, Kansas.

7 - Stargate SG-1

515sMPvMQJL.jpg

Story: A secret military team, SG-1, is formed to explore other planets through the recently discovered Stargates.

8 - The 100

The-100-S05.jpg

Story: Set ninety-seven years after a nuclear war has destroyed civilization, when a spaceship housing humanity's lone survivors sends one hundred juvenile delinquents back to Earth, in hopes of possibly re-populating the planet.

9 - The Flash

51IdLrBzU-L.jpg

Story: After being struck by lightning, Barry Allen wakes up from his coma to discover he's been given the power of super speed, becoming the Flash, fighting crime in Central City.

10 - Arrow

stephen-amell-new-arrow-poster-03.jpg

Story: Spoiled billionaire playboy Oliver Queen is missing and presumed dead when his yacht is lost at sea. He returns five years later a changed man, determined to clean up the city as a hooded vigilante armed with a bow.

Please If you have a good TV-Show share it here with the poster!

LIFE IS ABOUT MAKING GREAT THINGS HAPPEN. 

AsianDog
AsianDog
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 4
Five years registered

Black mirror Season4 Ep1

0lof
0lof
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 129

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Five years registered

The Twilight Zone easily deserves a place on that list.

signfz.gif

VinceValium
VinceValium
    Rep

Threads: 3

Six years registered

I absolutely agree with Dark Matter

As a fan of SyFy network, despite my hatred for their constant habit of cancelling nearly every show worth a damn without notice and without any resolution..i'll list my top favorites that have fallen to the cancellation curse of SyFy

1. Helix 

2. Warehouse 13

3. Channel Zero (my current favorite)

4. Lost Girl

5. Being Human

6. Defiance

7. Continuum

8. Wynonna Earp

9. Alphas

Couldnt think of a 10th..

Helix, Lost Girl, Warehouse 13 My top 3

xDarkMatter
xDarkMatter
    Rep
    <Hello World>

Six years registered

I absolutely agree with Dark Matter

As a fan of SyFy network, despite my hatred for their constant habit of cancelling nearly every show worth a damn without notice and without any resolution..i'll list my top favorites that have fallen to the cancellation curse of SyFy

1. Helix 

2. Warehouse 13

3. Channel Zero (my current favorite)

4. Lost Girl

5. Being Human

6. Defiance

7. Continuum

8. Wynonna Earp

9. Alphas

Couldnt think of a 10th..

Helix, Lost Girl, Warehouse 13 My top 3

I couldn't agree more, I got so pissed off when I found out they cancelled Dark Matter because of Kills Joy, trash show

BYBYSS
BYBYSS
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 5
Five years registered

Sci-Fi as a movie i would say Annihilation or Avatar. Damn watched so many times already lol

You're waiting for a train. A train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't know for sure.

VinceValium
VinceValium
    Rep

Six years registered

I couldn't agree more, I got so pissed off when I found out they cancelled Dark Matter because of Kills Joy, trash show

KIlljoys is a travesty, the horrrific cheeky bantar repulses me. Dark matter had such good reviews their last season, couldnt believe it was cancelled. then im like "oh yea, its syfy, totally believable.  Ive tried to get into The Expanse, i watched the first season...but just couldnt stay with it after that.  my favorite thing on SyfY is Channel Zero, where they take a creepy pasta story and film a 7 episode mini season with it.  They're really well done, the fact they're only 7 episodes means theres very little filler, each episode is packed.

xDarkMatter
xDarkMatter
    Rep
    <Hello World>

Six years registered

KIlljoys is a travesty, the horrrific cheeky bantar repulses me. Dark matter had such good reviews their last season, couldnt believe it was cancelled. then im like "oh yea, its syfy, totally believable.  Ive tried to get into The Expanse, i watched the first season...but just couldnt stay with it after that.  my favorite thing on SyfY is Channel Zero, where they take a creepy pasta story and film a 7 episode mini season with it.  They're really well done, the fact they're only 7 episodes means theres very little filler, each episode is packed.

I agree, I would also recommend you to continue watching The Expanse, it gets so much better in season 2!, season 1 was slow and boring but 2,3 is crazy literary, things between Earth And Mars will become intense 

VinceValium
VinceValium
    Rep

Six years registered

I agree, I would also recommend you to continue watching The Expanse, it gets so much better in season 2!, season 1 was slow and boring but 2,3 is crazy literary, things between Earth And Mars will become intense 

Yea I saw a couple of episides this season, the way things go though as soon as I start liking it SyFy will decide to pull the plug on it like theyve done to..well every single show.  One of my favorites was Haven.  When they were preparing to make Defiance they cancelled Being Human, Alphas, Eureka and some others just to finance it.  Then Definance gets cancelled after 3 seasons.  The same year they cancelled Haven, Continuum, Dominion, Helix, Olympus..Lost Girl

Its season 3 of The EXpanse...SyFy history says there might not be a season 4

xDarkMatter
xDarkMatter
    Rep
    <Hello World>

Six years registered

Yea I saw a couple of episides this season, the way things go though as soon as I start liking it SyFy will decide to pull the plug on it like theyve done to..well every single show.  One of my favorites was Haven.  When they were preparing to make Defiance they cancelled Being Human, Alphas, Eureka and some others just to finance it.  Then Definance gets cancelled after 3 seasons.  The same year they cancelled Haven, Continuum, Dominion, Helix, Olympus..Lost Girl

Its season 3 of The EXpanse...SyFy history says there might not be a season 4

OMG, you won't believe it, SYFY actually cancelled The Expanse and Amazon just recused it!!!

The Expanse Rescued by Amazon, Renewed for Season 4: https://tvline.com/2...eason-4-amazon/

Hell yea!