ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Themida 2.4.6.0 Cracked

• Please log in to reply
Themida 2.4.6.0 Cracked

HighMerlin
HighMerlin
    Rep
    dead

Threads: 1
Credits: 0

Five years registered

thanks for sharing

Life sucks , huh

xypevlr
xypevlr
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
One year registered

Please don't leech. This is the latest version of Themida. No, I did not crack it myself. I found the cracked version elsewhere and I wanted to share it here. I'm personally using this right now and I've noticed no suspicious activity on my computer so I'm going to go ahead and assume that it's safe. I've also provided VirusTotal scans within this thread. My inspiration for leaking Themida was because of OgnistyPoland posting VMProtect Ultimate 3.0.9 on here.

thank youu was looking for this

xypevlr
xypevlr
    Rep
    Lurker

One year registered

Please don't leech. This is the latest version of Themida. No, I did not crack it myself. I found the cracked version elsewhere and I wanted to share it here. I'm personally using this right now and I've noticed no suspicious activity on my computer so I'm going to go ahead and assume that it's safe. I've also provided VirusTotal scans within this thread. My inspiration for leaking Themida was because of OgnistyPoland posting VMProtect Ultimate 3.0.9 on here.

thank youu was looking for this

Freakidann
Freakidann
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
One year registered

Hoo thx is so cool =)

melek18
melek18
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
One year registered

thx

ivankarina
ivankarina
    Rep

Half year registered

works

ezwinsontop
ezwinsontop
    Rep
    Lurker

Half year registered

bump thanks

dad3243234
dad3243234
    Rep
    Lurker

One year registered

+rep

GustavHorns
GustavHorns
    Rep

Half year registered

ty

jeromelarry
jeromelarry
    Rep
    Lurker

Half year registered

Big ups man good job, good work, love you very much