ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Ban giveaways that make you use a certain signature / name

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Ban giveaways that make you use a certain signature / name

St0n3d
St0n3d
    Rep
    Flying High

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 249
Credits: 10

Six years registered

Title.

Ar6s
Ar6s
    Rep
    $TRNDZ

Threads: 240
Credits: 0

Eight years registered

+1

Xakoo
Xakoo
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 5

Eight years registered

Agreed. Just about any giveaways that require any sort of force commands towards the user should be disallowed.

LilUziVert
LilUziVert
    Rep
    I dont really care if you cry.

Threads: 131

Seven years registered

Someones salty. Not going to giveaway my app for fuck all in return, Free stuff in return for you setting stuff in your signature. Pretty good deal to me. Not like your forced to, either do and join the giveaway or dont and ur fine.

Not like your forced to keep it after the giveaway.

Agreed. Just about any giveaways that require any sort of force commands towards the user should be disallowed.

Why? So you can just type "thx" and get free shit?

---------------

Can tell you right now, dis-allowing sig giveaways is stupid. People wont give out shit for blank fuck all unless they dont want it dont need it or its not worth anything.

For example, I do this on my giveaways for SNIPR, On 6th one now. Like im gonna give out 90$ to plebs on here for them to do fuck all in return.

Its advertising. Deal with it.

Disallowing this and there wont be any SNIPR giveaways or any HQ ones pretty much guarantee.

--------------

The "Name" giveaways im assume is where you change your username? if so yeah fuck those they harm your account and do permanent damage.

Signatures dont. You can change em after...

Got addicted to the road, got addicted to the stress.
Got addicted to the foreigns, got addicted to the racks.

0COKE0
0COKE0
    Rep
    []

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 416
Credits: 12

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

Lol why do you care if you dont want to do it, dont join big whoop

3X1L3DP4TH
3X1L3DP4TH
    Rep
    Your Trusted Seller

Threads: 123

Six years registered

Someones salty. Not going to giveaway my app for fuck all in return, Free stuff in return for you setting stuff in your signature. Pretty good deal to me. Not like your forced to, either do and join the giveaway or dont and ur fine.

---------------

Can tell you right now, dis-allowing sig giveaways is stupid. People wont give out shit for blank fuck all unless they dont want it dont need it or its not worth anything.

For example, I do this on my giveaways for SNIPR, On 6th one now. Like im gonna give out 90$ to plebs on here for them to do fuck all in return.

Its advertising. Deal with it.

Disallowing this and there wont be any SNIPR giveaways or any HQ ones pretty much guarantee.

--------------

The "Name" giveaways im assume is where you change your username? if so yeah fuck those they harm your account and do permanent damage.

Signatures dont. You can change em after...

Agreed. I've only done one giveaway (which is still open) and I think it's a good way to help for help. Do you want to win a copy of X thing for free? Help the author and do promotion by changing only two lines of code. If not, it's that you're really not interested in a copy of that product.

"Exiled for a while"

Answering DM's. Don't expect a quick response.

Xakoo
Xakoo
    Rep
    Addicted

Eight years registered

Are you doing giveaways for your voluntarily goodwill, or are you attempting to gain indirect monetary traction and (misc.)advertisements? The whole purpose of a giveaway is that you purposely give back without asking for intrusive requests - a case of altruism.

LilUziVert
LilUziVert
    Rep
    I dont really care if you cry.

Threads: 131

Seven years registered

Are you doing giveaways for your voluntarily goodwill, or are you attempting to gain indirect monetary traction and (misc.)advertisements? The whole purpose of a giveaway is that you purposely give back without asking for intrusive requests - a case of altruism.

Both. This is for a chance for people who dont have cash and want to try get it other ways but also to spread the word of whatever the signature is.

Whats so bad? No downside, Its good news for both parties.

Got addicted to the road, got addicted to the stress.
Got addicted to the foreigns, got addicted to the racks.

Xakoo
Xakoo
    Rep
    Addicted

Eight years registered

Both. This is for a chance for people who dont have cash and want to try get it other ways but also to spread the word of whatever the signature is.

Whats so bad? No downside, Its good news for both parties.

Then you defeat the absolute projection of the word "giveaway". Sounds more like "give-a-take".

3X1L3DP4TH
3X1L3DP4TH
    Rep
    Your Trusted Seller

Threads: 123

Six years registered

Then you defeat the absolute projection of the word "giveaway". Sounds more like "give-a-take".

Searched in Google "giveaway definition"

W5Ej1h7.jpg

"Exiled for a while"

Answering DM's. Don't expect a quick response.