ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Do you guys cheat in pubg?

• Please log in to reply
Do you guys cheat in pubg?

UlquiorraJr
UlquiorraJr
    Rep
    Arrancar

Threads: 44
Credits: 0

Six years registered

Topic, do you play with cheats on PUBG? 

There are no miracles in this world. There is only coincidence and necessity, and what people make of it.

TheDikke
TheDikke
    Rep
    It's been a good year, thanks for that.

Threads: 112

Eight years registered

No but I cheat IRL

⠅⠊⠇⠇ ⠽⠕⠥⠗⠎⠑⠇⠋

SlicingPie
SlicingPie
    Rep
    Lifelong Learner

Threads: 8
Six years registered

Nope. Prices of ESPs/Aimbots are crazy. Better to use the money spent there to invest in something else yknow. :)

Selling Twitch Prime Loots/Subs Cheap! https://shoppy.gg/user/chrizz

SupportAgent
SupportAgent
    Rep

Threads: 0
Six years registered

A lot of people cheat, unlike Fortnite. Pubg is actually becoming more like CS:GO, a complete haven to coders and developers for hacks. 

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR NEED ASSISTANCE THEN YOU CONTACT US THROUGH THE FOLLOWING: 

Discord: Vyrez#8873

Email: [email protected]

GerEngPSSA
GerEngPSSA
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Threads: 1
Six years registered

best pubg cheat : https://xitznicex.wi.../gerengpssapubg

UlquiorraJr
UlquiorraJr
    Rep
    Arrancar

Six years registered

A lot of people cheat, unlike Fortnite. Pubg is actually becoming more like CS:GO, a complete haven to coders and developers for hacks. 

For real? I thought their anti-cheat were quite good.

Nope. Prices of ESPs/Aimbots are crazy. Better to use the money spent there to invest in something else yknow. :)

As i thought as well but as you can see the post above is contradicting this. I'm confused. 

Oh well.

There are no miracles in this world. There is only coincidence and necessity, and what people make of it.

SlicingPie
SlicingPie
    Rep
    Lifelong Learner

Threads: 8
Six years registered

For real? I thought their anti-cheat were quite good.

As i thought as well but as you can see the post above is contradicting this. I'm confused. 

Oh well.

Yea the post above is real. I did actually paid for a 1 week ESP service before for PUBG. It was like about $80 for just a week? I mean BattlEye is really good AC, but there will definitely be professionals out there who's able to beat it - if they're paid well enough for doing it. And the thing is, there's so many hack providers right now because players are willing to pay that much to hack. Fortnite doesn't have that much cheaters bec its F2P and most people who plays it don't really spend that much money as compared to PUBG players. Hence, they aren't willing to pay that much to hack. Hacks for fortnite and PUBG costs about the same.

Selling Twitch Prime Loots/Subs Cheap! https://shoppy.gg/user/chrizz

UlquiorraJr
UlquiorraJr
    Rep
    Arrancar

Six years registered

Yea the post above is real. I did actually paid for a 1 week ESP service before for PUBG. It was like about $80 for just a week? I mean BattlEye is really good AC, but there will definitely be professionals out there who's able to beat it - if they're paid well enough for doing it. And the thing is, there's so many hack providers right now because players are willing to pay that much to hack. Fortnite doesn't have that much cheaters bec its F2P and most people who plays it don't really spend that much money as compared to PUBG players. Hence, they aren't willing to pay that much to hack. Hacks for fortnite and PUBG costs about the same.

Thanks for the reply. 

I'll guess if i meet a cheater i can satisfy myself with the knowledge that he paid an hefty amount for it... and the risk of losing the account would cost quite a lot as well.

Laikin
Laikin
    Rep

Seven years registered

People are charging monthly memberships for the cheats in PUBG.  Doesn't make sense as a buyer because the player base in shortening.

Fortnite cheats are where it's at though apparently.

shizki
shizki
    Rep

Eight years registered

No, but I would like to try. Just for fun  :D