ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

School Fist Fight

• Please log in to reply
School Fist Fight

InternetMade
InternetMade
    Rep
    - Lavish -

Threads: 33
Credits: 0
Six years registered

We were playing connect 4 and the kids next to us wanted some connect 4 pieces since they ran out of them and we had more, I ended up saying No since we were about to finish our game, kid grabs the pieces and pushed me out the way, i ended up pushing him back so he took the connect 4 board and broke it on my head, *Hurt like a bitch LOL* we kept punching each other until the security guard dragged him away from me which then she got pushed and I ended up taking a FAT L and getting a 3 day suspension, he got saturday detention for starting the fight rofl, kid ended up moving and we never spoke again. 

#FeelsBadManeee

bembo69
bembo69
    Rep
    mcdonalds

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 87

Six years registered
Video or it didn't happen

St0n3d
St0n3d
    Rep
    Flying High

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 249
Credits: 10

Six years registered

We were playing connect 4 and the kids next to us wanted some connect 4 pieces since they ran out of them and we had more, I ended up saying No since we were about to finish our game, kid grabs the pieces and pushed me out the way, i ended up pushing him back so he took the connect 4 board and broke it on my head, *Hurt like a bitch LOL* we kept punching each other until the security guard dragged him away from me which then she got pushed and I ended up taking a FAT L and getting a 3 day suspension, he got saturday detention for starting the fight rofl, kid ended up moving and we never spoke again. 

#FeelsBadManeee

Pussies

InternetMade
InternetMade
    Rep
    - Lavish -

Threads: 33
Six years registered

Video or it didn't happen

No one has a video

Legend says no one plays connect 4 in that class till this day.

key154
key154
    Rep

• PipPip
Threads: 0
Five years registered

ANANIZIN AMI KADAR GENÄ°Åž BÄ° YER YOK DAHA GELMÄ°Åž GENÄ°Åž GENÄ°Åž KONUÅžUYONUZ

truongcrkh2000
truongcrkh2000
    Rep

Threads: 0
Five years registered

No one has a video

Legend says no one plays connect 4 in that class till this day.

TheLeechKing
TheLeechKing
    Rep
    Challenger

• PipPipPip
Threads: 5
Five years registered

#FeelsBadManeee

she???

Discord : MethodMan#6136