ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Mining on 100k+ bots

• Please log in to reply
Mining on 100k+ bots

mboy100
mboy100
    Rep

Threads: 2
Credits: 0
Six years registered

I have few websites where I provide free software, from which I reach monthly 120k+ users. (Alot of people downloading and using my applications on their computers). Let's say, I reach 100k of them to get the miner running on their computers, what would the average income be in this case scenario? I know you have to count for factors such as hash rate, mining duration etc. But what would the estimation be, anyone experience with this?

PS: If you have any background and experience in this (silent mining), PM me maybe we can get something profitable running.

BoliBerrys
BoliBerrys
    Rep
    AIOSerial <3

Threads: 164
Credits: 33

Eight years registered

I have few websites where I provide free software, from which I reach monthly 120k+ users. (Alot of people downloading and using my applications on their computers). Let's say, I reach 100k of them to get the miner running on their computers, what would the average income be in this case scenario? I know you have to count for factors such as hash rate, mining duration etc. But what would the estimation be, anyone experience with this?

PS: If you have any background and experience in this (silent mining), PM me maybe we can get something profitable running.

This is exactly the same message posted on another forum. 

They answered there.

o9YHxIF.gif

Psych0path
Psych0path
    Rep
    Investor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 882
Credits: 45

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Seven years registered

It depends on what you are mining and the spec of the bots! 

mboy100
mboy100
    Rep

Six years registered

This is exactly the same message posted on another forum. 

They answered there.

I am the same person from HF, I am now trying to find a competent trustable developer who is willing to do this project with me. At HF I couldn't find one, so I'll try here again.

It depends on what you are mining and the spec of the bots! 

I want to mine Zcash classic. It is the most profitable coin at the moment, and soon with the btcp fork it will be even more profitable.

k0rrupt
k0rrupt
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 5
Six years registered

I was one of the first to create silent miners back in 2011 and have a lot of experience with silent mining and their profits, if you'd like some more info or help drop me a PM. Here's a link to an old thread: https://hackforums.n...1686521&page=15

Pastirma
Pastirma
    Rep

Threads: 1
Six years registered

With my silent miner u can earn Averagely1-2 $ per each computer. But there re java script miners for websites too. take a look.

Edited by Pastirma, 12 January 2018 - 12:01 AM.

mboy100
mboy100
    Rep

Six years registered

With my silent miner u can earn Averagely1-2 $ per each computer. But there re java script miners for websites too. take a look.

Per each computer per 24h? Thats absurdly low, whats the average hashrate?

Psych0path
Psych0path
    Rep
    Investor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 882
Credits: 45

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Seven years registered

[background=#333333]I have few websites where I provide free software, from which I reach monthly 120k+ users. (Alot of people downloading and using my applications on their computers). Let's say, I reach 100k of them to get the miner running on their computers, what would the average income be in this case scenario? I know you have to count for factors such as hash rate, mining duration etc. But what would the estimation be, anyone experience with this?[/size][/background][background=#333333]PS: If you have any background and experience in this (silent mining), PM me maybe we can get something profitable running.[/size][/background]

Juste use a miner on the sites?

shubhamc
shubhamc
    Rep

Threads: 0
Eight years registered

Man what a coincidence, i was also searching for the same thing and when i searched about silent miner i got your thread. Well i have a intelligent js script that mines XMR with using only 50-30% of cpu(customizable) normally miner script slows down the pc by using lot of cpu resources in the background and victim will investigate about it will remove quickally but i have intelligent script that are customizable and only AV can detect it, i'm planning to make a lightweight java background browser(just for mining) and use that script in that lightweight background browser and bind it with application so whenever user run it will run in background but before doing that i'm researching if there's any other silent miners are available :)

Edited by shubhamc, 12 January 2018 - 07:34 PM.

marsupi
marsupi
    Rep

Threads: 5
Eight years registered

My recommendation is to develop on your site browser miner installing miner on people pc who who visit your site can be illegal :)